**FS** 120-shot Direct-Port NOS kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-03, 10:00 AM
Kandy suprA
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **FS** 120-shot Direct-Port NOS kit

really need to sell the kit folks so im dropping the price down more. will fit GS300s with the 2JZGE motor. selling my 120-shot Direct-Port NOS kit. the kit retails for around $800, but to install it anywhere else alone can cost around $1k, reason being that the pipes routing to the manifold have to be perfectly aligned and shaped for the nitrous to flow evenly, very difficult and time consuming. i had mine done at one of the best shops in town and it costed me about a grand to put in. i'm also throwing in the NOS purge valve ($100), and a nitrous pressure gauge, fuel air/ratio gauge along with it ($100). comes with all hardware, switches, bolts, solenoids, 10-lb. bottle and brackets, and my stock manifold (with the exchange of your stock manifold), everything totalling right around $2,000. even had the pipes polished for a clean race look. for you guys interested in more "GO", this kit also elaborates your engine very nicely for the "SHOW" part as well.

THIS KIT WILL WORK WITH A TURBO KIT...as long as you don't need to change the intake manifold for higher flow, and a bigger turbo. its also great to kill lag that the turbo produces.

only used twice so the bottle is still full, kit is practically new. my car has been down for nearly 10 months so i've never really gotten to use it. selling kit to make room for a new turbo manifold soon. looking to get $1,000 + shipping for everything plus the exchange of your stock manifold. here are some pics...the car is very dirty because its been sitting in the bodyshop so disregard that.

Last edited by Kandy suprA; 03-21-03 at 10:04 AM.
Old 03-21-03, 10:02 AM
Kandy suprA
Driver School Candidate

Default **FS**120-shot Direct-Port NOS kit

really need to sell the kit folks so im dropping the price down more. will fit SC300's with a 2JZGE motor. selling my 120-shot Direct-Port NOS kit. the kit retails for around $800, but to install it anywhere else alone can cost around $1k, reason being that the pipes routing to the manifold have to be perfectly aligned and shaped for the nitrous to flow evenly, very difficult and time consuming. i had mine done at one of the best shops in town and it costed me about a grand to put in. i'm also throwing in the NOS purge valve ($100), and a nitrous pressure gauge, fuel air/ratio gauge along with it ($100). comes with all hardware, switches, bolts, solenoids, 10-lb. bottle and brackets, and my stock manifold (with the exchange of your stock manifold), everything totalling right around $2,000. even had the pipes polished for a clean race look. for you guys interested in more "GO", this kit also elaborates your engine very nicely for the "SHOW" part as well.

THIS KIT WILL WORK WITH A TURBO KIT...as long as you don't need to change the intake manifold for higher flow, and a bigger turbo. its also great to kill lag that the turbo produces.

only used twice so the bottle is still full, kit is practically new. my car has been down for nearly 10 months so i've never really gotten to use it. selling kit to make room for a new turbo manifold soon. looking to get $1,000 + shipping for everything plus the exchange of your stock manifold. here are some pics...the car is very dirty because its been sitting in the bodyshop so disregard that.

Old 03-21-03, 10:05 AM
Kandy suprA
Driver School Candidate

Exclamation **FS** 120-shot Direct-Port NOS kit

really need to sell the kit folks so im dropping the price down more. will fit IS300s with the 2JZGE motor. selling my 120-shot Direct-Port NOS kit. the kit retails for around $800, but to install it anywhere else alone can cost around $1k, reason being that the pipes routing to the manifold have to be perfectly aligned and shaped for the nitrous to flow evenly, very difficult and time consuming. i had mine done at one of the best shops in town and it costed me about a grand to put in. i'm also throwing in the NOS purge valve ($100), and a nitrous pressure gauge, fuel air/ratio gauge along with it ($100). comes with all hardware, switches, bolts, solenoids, 10-lb. bottle and brackets, and my stock manifold (with the exchange of your stock manifold), everything totalling right around $2,000. even had the pipes polished for a clean race look. for you guys interested in more "GO", this kit also elaborates your engine very nicely for the "SHOW" part as well.