TX Gucci mens sneakers BNIB

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-15, 06:36 PM
ashtray
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink Gucci mens sneakers BNIB

Hello, forum

For Sale are some mens Gucci sneakers in size 10. Originally purchased at Nordstroms in San Antonio, Texas. They were tried on in store by my dad and were never to see daylight again until now. They fit me and my brother tight so they're up for sale.

Included are the following items: x2 Gucci Estoria booklets, x1 Gucci shoe care notes, x1 Shoelace replacement pair, x2 Gucci shoe pouches, x1 Gucci men sneaker pair.

ASKING PRICE: $250.00 USD SHIPPED OBO These run $265.00 and up depending on where you purchase so it is a deal. If you find them cheaper anywhere online let me know with a link as proof so I can adjust the price accordingly to the market. Thank you for looking.

Everything comes in its original box, tissue wrap, nothing is open or tarnished in any way. Here are the photos!

I will emphasize again these are SIZE 10 FOR MEN

edit: First time selling shoes so if anyone wants extremely detailed close up specific photos let me know and I'll do my best when I have free time.

Best,
Ashtray
Old 01-22-15, 08:34 AM
jw669
Pit Crew

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

FYI Nordstrom takes returns anytime, any reason, with or without receipt
Old 01-23-15, 11:29 PM
GS350Lexus
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yea from their website

Is there a time limit? What if it’s worn?
We will do our best to take care of customers and deal with them fairly; we ask that our customers treat us fairly as well. From time to time we may not accept return. There are no time limits for returns or exchanges.

What is your return policy?
We don’t actually have a return policy at Nordstrom stores or for purchases made at nordstrom.com. We handle returns on a case by case basis with the ultimate objective of satisfying the customer. We stand behind our goods and services and want customers to be satisfied with them. We’ll always do our best to take care of customers -- our philosophy is to deal with them fairly and reasonably; we hope they will be fair and reasonable with us as well. Please visit Nordstrom Rack and NordstromRack.com, HauteLook and Trunk Club to learn about their return requirements.