FL FS: Collection of toys - Ninja Turtles/ Batman/Transformers/Power Rangers/Star Wars

Old 11-10-14, 06:39 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default FS: Collection of toys - Ninja Turtles/ Batman/Transformers/Power Rangers/Star Wars

Hello Everyone!

I have up for sale my small collection of toys. I am ready to part ways with everything and all items are OBO. If I had to put a price on everything I would take $300 shipped for everything but as mentioned everything is OBO and I would cut a better deal to multiple purchases.

I wanted to post this here on CL since you never know if there are any old toy fanatics or you may be interested in something from your childhood

I have a little bit of everything ranging from Power Ranger Zords, to Transformers, to the Ninja Turtles blimp and van from 1988, to the Millennium Falcon. No reasonable offer will be refused for any item and I am willing to give a better deal for multiple purchases. Just to let you know that yes the Tamagotchi and Nano do work (I just verified two days ago and would be willing to send anyone a video through text message to prove it).

Below are several pictures of everything. If you have any questions on any items or need more pictures of anything please do not hesitate to ask. My paypal is enieves@mail.usf.edu

On to the pics:

Old 11-10-14, 07:10 PM
5t341th
Lexus Champion

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

how much for those transformers?
Old 11-10-14, 07:42 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 5t341th
how much for those transformers?
For all 6 transformers I would do 60 shipped which already includes paypal fees. They will be packaged carefully in bubble wrap and can be sent out as soon as tomorrow. Let me know if interested or PM with further questions/concerns.

My feedback score is perfect here on CL so buy with confidence
Old 11-11-14, 05:13 AM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 408 Likes on 336 Posts

How much just for the Beast Wars Megatron T-Rex? I've always wanted one.
Old 11-11-14, 10:22 AM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Kira X
How much just for the Beast Wars Megatron T-Rex? I've always wanted one.
Hey Kira X,

For the Beast Wars Megatron T-Rex I would ask 20 shipped which already includes paypal fees. As stated above it would be bubble wrapped and packaged well.

I've got a few interested parties in all 6 transformers right now so I am just waiting for one of them to send me the money. If those deals fall through I will definitely let you know. Just let me know if that price works for you. Thanks
Old 11-13-14, 10:47 AM
sirblinks
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's pretty awesome you still have these in good condition.
Old 11-13-14, 10:15 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by sirblinks
That's pretty awesome you still have these in good condition.
Thank you sirblinks I was very careful with all of my toys when I was growing up Just want these toys to go to a good home and if someone wants their kid to play with the same toys they used to back when they were young
Old 11-14-14, 09:04 PM
nDrew
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Itemized pricing for the following and then a price for package deal please =D:
TMNT Blimp
White Ranger Saba Dagger
Tigerzord
Batmobile

Btw please let me know if anything is missing from each toy. Thanks!
Old 11-15-14, 12:25 AM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by nDrew
Itemized pricing for the following and then a price for package deal please =D:
TMNT Blimp
White Ranger Saba Dagger
Tigerzord
Batmobile

Btw please let me know if anything is missing from each toy. Thanks!
Hello nDrew,

Pricing for each of the items you requested are as follows:

TMNT Blimp: 40 shipped (Blimp is missing the bombs but can be purchased on ebay for a few dollars. As per the pictures it does hold air with no holes)
White Ranger Tiger Sword: 40 shipped (Complete with battery cover. No items missing)
Tigerzord: 40 shipped (Complete with all the red orbs that most other tigerzords are missing and also has the sword aka the tail that comes with it which is also missing on most being sold anywhere else online)
Batmobile: 70 shipped (Complete with the bat bomb that is almost always missing on any other batmobile being sold anywhere else online)

The total for each of the items individually comes out to 190 shipped.....but if you were to buy all 4 items together in a package deal I would ask 150 shipped which already includes paypal fees. Heck I would even throw in your choice of one of the batman action figures you want for free Let me know your thoughts in PMs nDrew and hopefully we can come to an agreement
Old 11-15-14, 06:26 PM
5t341th
Lexus Champion

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

how much for just megatron and optimus
Old 11-16-14, 02:26 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 5t341th
how much for just megatron and optimus
Forgot to update this thread since I have this posted in several forums.

All 6 Beast Wars Transformers have been sold. Everything else is still up for grabs. I have a lot of inquiries so first come first serve and as always everything is OBO. Motivated to sell so please do not hesitate to make an offer. Thank you
Old 11-17-14, 12:57 AM
vipXjunky
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wow man, brings back memories...how much for all of the xmen/power rangers and batman collection?
Old 11-17-14, 12:01 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by BBRolex
wow man, brings back memories...how much for all of the xmen/power rangers and batman collection?
Haha....I know right? Every time I see all the toys together it brings back so many memories as a kid playing with them and watching the shows on the weekdays or on Saturday morning

For the X Men, Power Rangers, and Batman collection I would break it down as follows:

Gambit and Cyclops: 10 each so 20 for both of them.
The tiger zord: 40
The dragon zord: 30
All other zords: 10 each so 40 total
Tiger Sword: 40
Batmobile: 70
Other Batman vehicle: 15

The total for all that is 255 shipped which already includes paypal fees and did not even include the loose batman figures and loose power ranger figures on the motorcycles/videos/book.

Just to show I am serious on selling everything I am willing to cut the price to 200 shipped which already includes paypal fees and I will throw in all the rest of the loose batman figures as well as the loose power ranger figures on the motorcycles/videos/book and anything else related to the collection you have asked for.

Let me know your thoughts on making a deal through PMs. Thank you
Old 11-18-14, 03:31 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Just wanted to update the thread. The Millennium Falcon has been sold. Everything else is still up for grabs. A lot of inquiries on everything. Please do not hesitate with questions on any of the items. These old school toys would make a great gift for the Holidays....haha.
Old 11-20-14, 05:15 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Quick update to the thread:

The following items have just been sold: TMNT Blimp, White Ranger Tiger Sword, Tigerzord, Batmobile, and miscellaneous Batman figures.

Everything else is still up for grabs. Again no reasonable offer refused. Purchase an old toy you may have played with as a kid for yourself or your own child for Christmas! Re-live those old memories from a time where you had no worries in life.

There are still some good items left including the rest of the Power Ranger Zords and Power Ranger figures on their motorcycles, all the wrestling figures, the TMNT van (rare to find), and much more.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FL FS: Collection of toys - Ninja Turtles/ Batman/Transformers/Power Rangers/Star Wars