TN Xbox One for sales or trade

Old 09-24-14, 09:26 AM
sleepyray
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Xbox One for sales or trade

MOD PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD. XBOX ONE IS SOLD

Hi! I have a mint, like new Xbox One for trade with a PS4 in same condition, I am looking for a fair trade in value, would like to trade with the white Destiny Editon PS4, but I will take the black one as well. I will consider selling it as well, the price will be depend on what you want in the package.
Please feel free to text me at 843-647-9250 (Ray)

I am in the Hixson/Chattanooga TN area, and willing to meet within 2 hours of driving distance. FYI I also visit Atlanta pretty often, so I can defintly meet the trader there.

I also have a post on my local craigslist, here is the detail of the post:

I have a MINT LIKE NEW condition Xbox One - Day one Edition to do a fair trade with a Playstation 4.
The Xbox One is in PREFECT working order inside and out!
I will also give you the GameStop receipt to prove that I am the original owner and for warranty purpose. I would like have the receipt of your PS4 for warranty purpose as well. **you can call wherever you bought the PS4 from, provide them payment info and they can print you a copy of your original receipt**

I also have following items available for trade or sales (depending on what else comes with your PS4)

4 unused prepaid Xbox live gold membership cards (3 months each). They are $24.99+tax each, I am willing to sell them for $15.00 each. However, I can't find the receipt anywhere to show you that they are legit and valid. I am willing to meet you up, and let you scratch off the code, and you can input the code into your Xbox live web site on your smart phone to verify.

3 games:
WATCH DOGS - $30
CALL OF DUTY: GHOST - $30 (HARDEN EDITION - already used the season pass and DLC), but you can have the metal steal book collector case, paracord Strap for price of a regualr edition lol

SNIPER ELITE 3 - $30

Official Microsoft Play and Charge kit for the controller with box - $20 (bought it last week for $25+tax, charged once only and still have battery), so you don't need to buy AA battery.

Official Microsoft Headset Adapter - $25 (bought it together last week for $32 bucks), if you have a PS3, PS4 or Xbox 360 gaming headset. This adapter will make those headset compatible with the Xbox one...so you don't have to spend another 110-200 bucks for those new headset. I am running the same turtle beach headset wireless from my Xbox 360 on Xbox one with this adaptor with no issue at all.

Feel free to hit me up if you are interested for trading. Please make sure your PS4 is in excellent mint condition as well. Otherwise I will not be interested. Thanks!

And here is the link for the ad: http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/vgm/4680553981.html

Last edited by sleepyray; 09-24-14 at 06:23 PM.
Old 09-24-14, 06:23 PM
sleepyray
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks for looking. XBOX one is GONE.