Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Vendor Marketplace and Classifieds > Club Lexus Member Classifieds > General Classifieds
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

SoCal - Asus Zenbook, Nexus 5 & 7.

Old 06-27-14, 05:20 PM   #1
SaintNexus
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (0)

Thumbs up SoCal - Asus Zenbook, Nexus 5 & 7.

I live in Pasadena, bout 20 minutes from LA.

Few items I'm trying to sell:

Asus Zenbook UX31A. i5 core clocked 1.7ghz. 1080p resolution. Came with Windows 8, but wiped it and have Ubuntu 12.04 installed. Laptop is in good condition, but has 1 screw missing in the bottom, and another that is loose (don't got the tool to tighten it). Laptop comes with case and charger. Might have original box also. $600 OBO.

Nexus 5: 32GB LTE. 5 inch display 1080p resolution. Android 4.4.4. Screen is uncracked, no scratches, and in perfect condition. I never put a case on it, and it has one slightly noticeable scratch/dent at the top right corner. It doesn't bother me, and I hope it's not a deal breaker for you. I still got the box for it, but I left the charger when I was at Vegas last month XD. $300 OBO.

Nexus 7: 32GB LTE. 7 inch display 1080p resolution. Android 4.4.2. Screen is uncracked, no scratches, and in perfect condition. Never used a case on it, and I don't remember ever dropping it. But it has a small chip at the top left corner, bout 1/4 inch missing. Not sure how it happened, but I hope it's not a deal breaker. Still got the box and charger. $275 OBO.

Message me if interested or post here.

Thanks!
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
Fear of the Unknown...They are afraid of New Ideas...They're loaded with Prejudices, not based upon anything in reality, but based on if something is new, I reject it immediately; because it is Frightening to Me. What they do instead, is just Stay with the Familiar. You know, to me, The Most Beautiful things in all the Universe, are The Most Mysterious.

Last edited by SaintNexus; 06-28-14 at 02:30 PM..
SaintNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-14, 09:57 PM   #2
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (54)

per classified section rules, you have to list prices.

your interpretation is not my problem / illegitimus non carborundum.
projectdna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-14, 02:31 PM   #3
SaintNexus
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (0)

Thanks! Added prices to it.
Fear of the Unknown...They are afraid of New Ideas...They're loaded with Prejudices, not based upon anything in reality, but based on if something is new, I reject it immediately; because it is Frightening to Me. What they do instead, is just Stay with the Familiar. You know, to me, The Most Beautiful things in all the Universe, are The Most Mysterious.
SaintNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-14, 02:31 PM