KS Angry Brother Unloading Sibling's Air Jordan lll (3) Retro Shoes Size 9.....MUST SELL

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-13, 05:05 PM
tungo
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Angry Brother Unloading Sibling's Air Jordan lll (3) Retro Shoes Size 9.....MUST SELL

This is not a joke. I am so livid, I could fight a honey badger and live to tell the story tomorrow. I am selling my 13 year old brother's brand new Jordans, simply because I am pissed off at him. He somehow got the bright idea that he could make money off these shoes by selling them to his friends when in fact, all of his friends are his age and cannot afford $225 for shoes, let alone will their parents buy them for their kids. He was able to convince my mom to let him use her Amazon account and purchase them. He did pay for them, but I am wanting to sell them so that my mom can hold his money for them and I will return the favor by giving him an *** whooping. Because he's the baby, he's a spoiled little f****er and doesn't realize the value of a hard earned dollar.

From what he's telling me, they were purchased from www.flightclub.com and the website is a seller on Amazon. The return policy for the shoes from the seller is FINAL, so I have to sell them.

He got three pairs of shoes already for Christmas including the new Jordan Retro 11 Gamma's from myself that are due to arrive tomorrow and with this pair makes four. Did I mention Xbox One and PS4 for his birthday in November? If anyone wants the PS4, let me know. I'll unload that thing too. Sorry on the Xbox. Selfish little *****.

They are brand new and were purchased on December 15. If you are not interested, but know someone, please refer them to these shoes. Looking at them and knowing that he did this to my parents makes me RAGE.

I will eat the Shipping cost and will sell them for $210 Shipped.

Old 12-28-13, 12:13 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 667 Likes on 589 Posts

Throw in the ps4 and ill buy these hahaha.

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 12-28-13, 01:53 PM
Sc0pe
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I don't understand people with smaller feet getting basketball shoes, but whatever. Myself and my "little" brother are both 13, and 13.5 respectively. Good luck with sale though. Hell, I was in a bit of a rage myself from reading that. You put that little **** in his place
Old 12-28-13, 02:02 PM
tungo
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by joshhleee
Throw in the ps4 and ill buy these hahaha.
Wish I could help you bud. I sold the PS4 this morning to a friendly guy on Craigslist.

Shoes remain
Old 12-28-13, 02:19 PM
b33troot
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sc0pe
I don't understand people with smaller feet getting basketball shoes, but whatever.

Why not?
Old 12-30-13, 05:34 PM
Sc0pe
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by b33troot

Why not?
Now that I look back on this, I think I was a little upset that it wasn't in my size
Old 12-31-13, 11:10 AM
DixonPai
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

So If I buy, I wont have a 13 year kid hunting for me right? lol, all jokes aside glws
Old 01-02-14, 11:05 AM
TYPEII
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FYI, Might be hard to unload at that price, considering when they dropped, they were $160 retail. Plus, this colorway sat on most store shelf for months... GLWS.