Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Vendor Marketplace and Classifieds > Club Lexus Member Classifieds > General Classifieds
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Angry Brother Unloading Sibling's Air Jordan lll (3) Retro Shoes Size 9.....MUST SELL

Old 12-27-13, 06:05 PM   #1
tungo
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (16)

Default Angry Brother Unloading Sibling's Air Jordan lll (3) Retro Shoes Size 9.....MUST SELL

This is not a joke. I am so livid, I could fight a honey badger and live to tell the story tomorrow. I am selling my 13 year old brother's brand new Jordans, simply because I am pissed off at him. He somehow got the bright idea that he could make money off these shoes by selling them to his friends when in fact, all of his friends are his age and cannot afford $225 for shoes, let alone will their parents buy them for their kids. He was able to convince my mom to let him use her Amazon account and purchase them. He did pay for them, but I am wanting to sell them so that my mom can hold his money for them and I will return the favor by giving him an *** whooping. Because he's the baby, he's a spoiled little f****er and doesn't realize the value of a hard earned dollar.

From what he's telling me, they were purchased from www.flightclub.com and the website is a seller on Amazon. The return policy for the shoes from the seller is FINAL, so I have to sell them.

He got three pairs of shoes already for Christmas including the new Jordan Retro 11 Gamma's from myself that are due to arrive tomorrow and with this pair makes four. Did I mention Xbox One and PS4 for his birthday in November? If anyone wants the PS4, let me know. I'll unload that thing too. Sorry on the Xbox. Selfish little *****.

They are brand new and were purchased on December 15. If you are not interested, but know someone, please refer them to these shoes. Looking at them and knowing that he did this to my parents makes me RAGE.

I will eat the Shipping cost and will sell them for $210 Shipped.

This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
tungo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-13, 01:13 PM   #2
joshhleee
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (5)

joshhleee

Throw in the ps4 and ill buy these hahaha.
2010 Lexus ISF SGM--Joe-Z Exhaust, PPE Headers,HPS Intake, ISS Forged Intake Scoops, Tom's Drop in Filter,VOLK Te37, KWv3, Bridgestone Re-11, CF Flat Bottom Steering Wheel, Tom's Diffuser, iJDMtoy interior lights, f-sport ****, V-LED 5k fogs, 2011 headlights, lexon cf lip, wald spoiler, cf roof spoiler, mugen lugs.. etc...
joshhleee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-13, 02:53 PM   #3
Sc0pe
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (1)

pcheriyan007

I don't understand people with smaller feet getting basketball shoes, but whatever. Myself and my "little" brother are both 13, and 13.5 respectively. Good luck with sale though. Hell, I was in a bit of a rage myself from reading that. You put that little **** in his place

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikes7ke View Post
I read the title and thought you were dreaming of PureDrifter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dengman View Post
I jb welded my nipple
Sc0pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-13, 03:02 PM   #4
tungo
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshhleee View Post
Throw in the ps4 and ill buy these hahaha.
Wish I could help you bud. I sold the PS4 this morning to a friendly guy on Craigslist.

Shoes remain
tungo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-13, 03:19 PM   #5
b33troot
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc0pe View Post
I don't understand people with smaller feet getting basketball shoes, but whatever.

Why not?
b33troot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-13, 06:34 PM   #6
Sc0pe
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (1)

pcheriyan007

Quote:
Originally Posted by b33troot View Post

Why not?
Now that I look back on this, I think I was a little upset that it wasn't in my size

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikes7ke View Post
I read the title and thought you were dreaming of PureDrifter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dengman View Post
I jb welded my nipple
Sc0pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-13, 12:10 PM   #7
DixonPai
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (3)

DixonPai DixonPai DixonPai
Send a message via AIM to DixonPai

So If I buy, I wont have a 13 year kid hunting for me right? lol, all jokes aside glws

Dixon Pai
"If being unique was easy, then unique would not exist"
Facebook | Instagram

DixonPai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-14, 12:05 PM   #8
TYPEII
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (5)

Send a message via AIM to TYPEII

FYI, Might be hard to unload at that price, considering when they dropped, they were $160 retail. Plus, this colorway sat on most store shelf for months... GLWS.

1999 GS4 Burnished Gold Metallic
WHEELS: 20" Auto Couture Magnifique FR 20 x 8.5 +25 R 20 x 10 +32 BODY: L-Tuned Grill | L-Sportline Front | L-Tuned Side | Rod Millen Rear | WIN Rear Spoiler | Ugo Roof Wing | JDM Window Visor | DSR Type I Eyelids | Junction Produce OEM Tail Light SUSPENSION: Tein CS | Tein EDFC | Ugo Front Strut Bar PERFORMANCE: K&N FIPK | Carson Tuned Exhaust MISC: Puddle Lights | LED Mood Lighting | LED Blinker Side Mirrors with Puddle Lights| Q45 Retro
TYPEII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-14, 12:05 PM