FS: 1994 Seal Gray Single Supra

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-02, 04:34 PM
whosdady
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1994 Seal Gray Single Supra

An investment opportunity has presented itself. I'm selling many items, including my most prized pocession.

1994 Seal Gray, 6 speed, targa, 48K miles with SP63 (.68 A/R housing)turbo kit, SP fuel kit, G- force ECU (All were professionally installed by Sound Performance) The car was painted (Porsche) seal gray metallic by Cornerstone. (They do all the restoration work for the show porsches here in St. Louis) It was originally white with black leather. Every panel, including glass was pulled for the paint. There is 100% no over spray. A 98 front bumper was installed and all the black plastic trim on the bottom was painted to match. New 98 turn signals, head lights and tail lights were installed. Including new molding and glass. The Toyota insignias are chrome and there is no toyota or supra lettering on the hatch back. There are no rock chips, dents or imperfections in the paint.

The front seats have been recovered in Connelly (Rolls Royce) black leather. They look and feel much better than any brand new stock seat. There is a black electric Greddy 60mm boost gauge in the left ac vent and a black electric Greddy 60 mm EGT mounted right below. Both are mounted flush with the dash and look stock.
Kind of cheesey but ... silver aluminum Razo pedals. The inside looks new as the dash panels, floor mats are nearly new.

The wheels are 18X9 and 18X10 Blitz type 03's. They are blitz silver (like chrome) with chrome rivets and caps instead of gold. They are like new in perfect condition with no scrathces, rash etc. Tires are pilot sports: 245 in the front and 295 in the back with 95% tread left. The rear wheel wells were professionally shaved and painted to fit the 295's.

The suspension includes KYB AGX adjustable shocks accompanied by the eibach prokit.

The stock TT brake calipers have been painted black and use stillen pads. The brakelines are SS goodrige and the rotors are powerslot.

In the glove box there is the HKS turbo timer, HKS VPC, Greddy profec B and Fields SFC. (All of which were professionally installed)

Under the hood I already mentioned the single turbo and fuel kit which can be found at www.sound-performance.com. There is also an Apex front mount, new fluidyne radiator with attached powerhouse dual electric fans. New optima red top battery relocated to the back. Upgraded alternator, Unorthodox light weight pulley kit. AEM cam gears, trd thermastat, MVP upper radiator pipe and panel. Trac control has been deleted. It has the RPS turbo clutch with 2K miles and a 97 drive train installed under warrenty. It has the Apex RS cat back exhaust.

I'm sure I have missed many things but that is all I can think of right now. When SP dynoed/tuned it (July/August 2002) in 97 plus weather it made 500 rwhp on pump gas. I might also mention there is no lag with this small A/R housing. If desired a .81 A/R housing will come with the car (uninstalled).

The car has never been in a moving accident. In all honesty, the car was nuged while parked in my own driveway before I decided to update it. I have pictures before, during and after the paint process. The car looked new great before but I needed a color change. I have the orignal white front bumper and quarter glass peices. (They are the only parts that haven't sold) The car looks brand new. It needs nothing. There are no flaws. Larry at SP can vouch for me if you have any questions.

I have spent just over $20K in the last year with the paint and turbo alone. This car is one of a kind and will be sold as such. I am not interested in any trades. I will only accept cash and will entertain any offer over $40K. Please only respond to this thread if you are interested or know someone interested in buying the car. The vin will be given only to serious buyers. Rides will be given only if cashiers check is in hand. SP went over the whole car during the turbo install, maybe 500 miles ago. Any mechanical questions may be answered at the appropraite time, as I don't want them bothered by nermerous emails and phone calls. Interested buyers may contact me at whosdady@aol.com. Pictures are at http://www.stlsupra.com/whosdady/

Last edited by whosdady; 11-21-02 at 04:38 PM.