NY high end alarm with push button start system.

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-12, 03:48 PM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default high end alarm with push button start system.

Hello I am selling the Ultimate alarm and push button start combo for the Lexus. I bought it direct and it comes in the original package with the custom Lexus button for the push start. I really really hate to sell it , but I put the Lexus up for sale so no point in installing.

Features: Model# 2GO-PBS~PKE/ALM price $699.99 + $100 for custom Lexus Button

Start Button with LED Status Indicator
All 2GO Keyless™ come standard with our "T1 style" stainless steel LED Illuminated Start Switch. This is a top quality / heavy duty cycle switch with an attractive "soft brushed" finish. An Illuminated LED ring indicates system status. Switches are pre-wired to a 36" plug in harness. Available in 3 LED colors; RED, BLUE or GREEN

Tach Enabled Starting
This selectable feature allows you to choose between "Natural Feel Starting" - (The starter cranks as long as the start button is pushed) or "Tach Enabled / One Touch Starting" (A single touch of the start button begins cranking your starter until the engine starts).

Remote Engine Starting
We've taken the most popular accessory of the decade and built it right into our top of the line 2GO Keyless™ system. Now with just a press on your iKey™ you can remotely start your engine to warm your vehicle on the winter or cool it down in the summer. No extra modules to buy and nothing more to install.

System Control Module
All high current relays are right on board, with individually controlled circuits for Starter, Ignition and two separate Accessory circuits. One ACC circuit switches OFF during starter crank (to minimize current draw from components like A/C) and another that stays ON (for components such as computers).

Choice of Start Buttons
Customize your Ultimate Keyless installation even more with one of our optional Start Buttons choices. We start with of the most beautiful OEM buttons available and individually modify them to work with 2GO Keyless™
It's the perfect finishing touch!

Emergency Bypass
Should you ever lose or damaged your iKey™ the system includes a Emergency Backup Transponders Card. This "Passive" transponder card requires no batteries to operate, so you always have guaranteed access to your vehicle.
A 2GO KEYLESS™ exclusive feature!

Brake pedal controlled switching
Want to operate accessories without starting your engine? Use the Brake to select between different Ignition modes:
"Accessory Only Mode" ( Radio )
"Accessory + Ignition Mode" (Heating / Fans / Radio )
*** At any time you can go directly to "Start Mode"

Factory Security Disarm
If your vehicle already has some level of OEM Factory security system installed, the 2GO Keyless™ PKE module will control all Arming and Disarming of your factory system automatically!

Data / Bypass Module Control Wire
Whether you have a factory "Chip in the Key" system, or the latest in CANbus digital electronics. Our advance design allows 2GO Keyless™ to be compatible with all electrical systems from classic cars to the newest computerized electrical systems of 2010 vehicles.
*** May require additional integration data / bypass module

Intrusion Monitoring
The PKE / ALM adds "Trigger" Inputs that can be connected to any traditional Alarm sensors for additional monitoring against vehicle intrusion.

110 Db Siren

you can you tube it also.

The price I paid with shipping was $850. I am asking $600 obo. Thats like buying it from them with a $50 discount and the free custom Lexus button.

With this you don't need an alarm.

call or text 631-678-2508

Old 08-11-12, 03:57 AM
laoboiGS3
Pole Position

This is pretty awesome. Would totally get it if I had the funds. The video was funny though. Haha. Glws! If I do somehow scrape up enough I'll be sure to get back to you.
Old 08-12-12, 09:19 PM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

Lol thanks man.my car has the push start from factory so no need for this.
Old 08-15-12, 04:23 PM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

Default high end alarm with push button system with Lexus emblem

Hello I am selling the Ultimate alarm and push button start combo for the Lexus. I bought it direct and it comes in the original package with the custom Lexus button for the push start. I really really hate to sell it , but I put the Lexus up for sale so no point in installing.
It has a custom $100 option. The push start is a lexus symbol.

All 2GO Keyless™ come standard with our "T1 style" stainless steel LED Illuminated Start Switch. This is a top quality / heavy duty cycle switch with an attractive "soft brushed" finish. An Illuminated LED ring indicates system status. Switches are pre-wired to a 36" plug in harness. Available in 3 LED colors; RED, BLUE or GREEN

Tach Enabled Starting
This selectable feature allows you to choose between "Natural Feel Starting" - (The starter cranks as long as the start button is pushed) or "Tach Enabled / One Touch Starting" (A single touch of the start button begins cranking your starter until the engine starts).

Remote Engine Starting
We've taken the most popular accessory of the decade and built it right into our top of the line 2GO Keyless™ system. Now with just a press on your iKey™ you can remotely start your engine to warm your vehicle on the winter or cool it down in the summer. No extra modules to buy and nothing more to install.

System Control Module
All high current relays are right on board, with individually controlled circuits for Starter, Ignition and two separate Accessory circuits. One ACC circuit switches OFF during starter crank (to minimize current draw from components like A/C) and another that stays ON (for components such as computers).

Choice of Start Buttons
Customize your Ultimate Keyless installation even more with one of our optional Start Buttons choices. We start with of the most beautiful OEM buttons available and individually modify them to work with 2GO Keyless™

Emergency Bypass
Should you ever lose or damaged your iKey™ the system includes a Emergency Backup Transponders Card. This "Passive" transponder card requires no batteries to operate, so you always have guaranteed access to your vehicle.

Want to operate accessories without starting your engine? Use the Brake to select between different Ignition modes:

Factory Security Disarm
If your vehicle already has some level of OEM Factory security system installed, the 2GO Keyless™ PKE module will control all Arming and Disarming of your factory system automatically!

Whether you have a factory "Chip in the Key" system, or the latest in CANbus digital electronics. Our advance design allows 2GO Keyless™ to be compatible with all electrical systems from classic cars to the newest computerized electrical systems of 2010 vehicles.

Intrusion Monitoring
The PKE / ALM adds "Trigger" Inputs that can be connected to any traditional Alarm sensors for additional monitoring against vehicle intrusion.

110 Db Siren

The price I paid with shipping was $850. I am asking $600 obo. Thats like buying it from them with a $50 discount and the free custom Lexus button.

Last edited by Prowler217; 08-15-12 at 04:36 PM.
Old 08-15-12, 04:24 PM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

Please close threat
Old 08-15-12, 08:47 PM
8lastoff
Driver

Wink

Just wondering why anyone with the 2nd Gen IS would need this. All ISx50 and IS-F's have standard push button start. You might have better luck selling in 1st gen IS, 2nd gen GS? Anyway, GLWS bud.
Old 08-15-12, 11:14 PM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

Good point. Thanks..I will move it..
Old 08-16-12, 12:34 AM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

Mod please close
Old 08-16-12, 12:35 AM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

Tach Enabled Starting

Remote Engine Starting

System Control Module

Choice of Start Buttons

Emergency Bypass

Factory Security Disarm

Intrusion Monitoring

110 Db Siren

Old 08-16-12, 12:36 AM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

Tach Enabled Starting

Remote Engine Starting

System Control Module

Choice of Start Buttons

Emergency Bypass

Factory Security Disarm

Intrusion Monitoring

110 Db Siren

Old 08-16-12, 12:47 AM
theniz
Driver School Candidate

Looks like you overpaid lol That kit can be had at this site for 350 + shipping. Unless yours is somehow different.

http://www.advancedkeys.com/products.htm
Old 08-16-12, 09:12 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

dont you have to diable our factory immobilizer to utilize the push button start on the 2nd gen GS? thats what kipod had to do....meaning ANYONE could break in and just hit the push button in our car and drive off. not safe at all
Old 08-16-12, 10:27 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,117 Likes on 1,292 Posts

Prowler, stop reposting this all over the forums. One and only one spot please (merged).
Old 08-16-12, 09:33 PM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

Default alarm , push start and remote start all in one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoX_...e_gdata_player

Tach Enabled Starting

Remote Engine Starting

System Control Module

Choice of Start Buttons

Emergency Bypass

Factory Security Disarm

Intrusion Monitoring

110 Db Siren

The price I paid with shipping was $850. I am asking $500. Thats like buying it from them with a $150 discount and the free custom Lexus button.

Old 08-17-12, 08:40 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

damn i hate it when kool things come up for sale and i'm broke

Quick Reply: NY high end alarm with push button start system.