NY FS: Sling Box Solo

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-12, 05:57 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default FS: Sling Box Solo

I have a Sling Box Solo with manual and all hardware. I no longer have the original shipping box. For those who are not familiar with Sling Box Solo, here is more info:

Never miss your home TV shows regardless of where you are. With the Slingbox SOLO take your TV with you on the road. Easily connect the Slingbox SOLO to practically any one of your home theater sources and watch your standard-definition (SD) or high-definition (HD) TV shows, sporting events or special programs on your laptop, tablet, smartphone* or connected device over the Internet from anywhere in the world.

EASILY CONNECT
Connect to one HD or SD source in your home theater, such as your DVR, digital cable set-top box or satellite receiver.
TAKE CONTROL
Take complete control of your TV via the web with the comprehensive and easy-to-use on-screen remote control and electronic program guide (EPG).

SIT BACK AND ENJOY
Watch your favorite shows in crisp SD quality over the Internet via your Mac or PC laptop, tablet, smartphone or connected device—from anywhere, anytime.

Getting Started with Slingbox SOLO is Simple
Connect the Slingbox® to an A/V source, such as a DVR, a cable set-top box, or a satellite receiver (there are thousands of Slingbox-compatible sources);
Connect the Slingbox to your home network (if your router is too far from your Slingbox for a direct connection, use the SlingLink or other Ethernet bridge for connectivity);
Fire up your home network-connected desktop, Mac, or laptop computer, complete the Slingbox set up, and enjoy your very own home theater via the web.

WHAT DEVICES CAN I CONNECT?
Basic Cable TV Set-top Box
Digital Cable Set-top Box
Digital Video Recorder (DVR) such as Comcast, ReplayTV, DISH or one provided by your cable/satellite provider
DVD Player/Recorder
HD component input support with resolution up to 1080i (down-converted)
Satellite Receiver such as DIRECTV or DISH
Video/Security Camera
Apple TV
Windows Media Center
http://www.slingbox.com/go/slingbox-solo
$125.00 SHIPPED.
Pics will be posted.