CA Who's looking to upgrade their music experience?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-12, 08:53 PM
Mesca
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking Who's looking to upgrade their music experience?

I realized I have great headphones and sound systems in my bedroom and entertainment room..but not my car! Need some funds so I'm selling a few items.

Had it for less than a few weeks and used for only one full charge. Practically brand new 10/10 condition Fiio E7 headphone amplifier. Comes with silicone sleeve, screen protector, fabric pouch, aux male to male, and aux male to Apple connector, and a USB charger. Has 2 headphone outputs to share your experience with that special someone. The difference in music quality and clarity is amazing with my ATH-M50 headphones! Highly recommend if you have a good set of headphones and looking for a little extra umph. 3 kinds of Bass Boost. $75 picked up.

Now I want to get rid of one set of speakers but not both, but I'm willing to part with either or.

First I got my Logitech Z-5500 & Logitech Harmony 300 remote control. It was certainly the best speaker system I've heard until later(just wait). The subwoofer is very strong and has no trouble rumbling your whole house if you wanted to. One small annoyance though is the **** on the control box does not understand clockwise(louder)motion. So turning it either way turns it down. However, that's why I decided to throw in my remote control that is programmable for almost any application(TV,Aux,DVD,VCR, Cable, Sat, you name it). You program it online through the computer through a micro USB to USB cable. Very intuitive. $200

My prize possession Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system less than 6 months old. These are the successors to the Z-5500 and they ARE the best speakers I've heard. The subwoofer isn't as large as the Z-5500's but the bass is strong, crisp, and responsive. Has 6 different inputs and DTS Digital Surround, Dolby Digital, THX certified. These would be 10/10 condition as well. $250

Also got an unopened Mediabridge HDMI cable 6 ft, high speed w/ Ethernet. $8 .

These are prices picked up in SoCAL near Knott's Berry Farm. If you got any questions or need pictures feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Mesca; 02-21-12 at 08:57 PM.
Old 02-22-12, 04:26 PM
neojungle1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glws I use headphone amp myself ..DIY ra-1 driving my grado Sr-80i if any one looking to get one day and night difference in sound trust me
Old 02-23-12, 03:12 PM
Mesca
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by neojungle1
Glws I use headphone amp myself ..DIY ra-1 driving my grado Sr-80i if any one looking to get one day and night difference in sound trust me
Yup yup! A headphone amp makes such a big difference..I was amazed, it was like buying a REALLY nice headphone for half the price! Highly recommend to properly listen to music!
Old 03-03-12, 10:37 PM
Mesca
Lexus Champion

Biggity Bump!
Old 03-07-12, 08:10 PM
Mesca
Lexus Champion

Bumpity bump
Old 11-21-12, 12:27 AM
Mesca
Lexus Champion

Price drop for the headphone amp for $70! Used less than a cumulative 2 hours. Practically new condition with all accessories.