Welcome to Club Lexus, the world's largest and most active online community of Lexus owners and enthusiasts.
You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Club Lexus community today (click here to register)!
Apple Stuff Liquidation, iPad 32GB + 3G, 4 Applecare Protection for Macbook Pro 15/17
Purchased brand new from Apple for $794 last year in April. Still under warranty. I have the receipt.
- 32GB + 3G (3G slot was never used as I had an HTC Evo 4G that I would set up as a hotspot)
- Jailbroken on version 4.2.1
- No scratches or anything of that nature, never been dropped or in water
- PowerSupport screen protector. Wrapsol protection for the back casing. The iPad has been wrapped since day one.
- Have box with all the accessories (USB cable was never used), including all the plastic wrap and seals.
Will trade for newer version Macbook Air, plus a good amount of cash on my end, depending on specs of Air etc.
Asking $640 shipped OBO.
- Also have 3 saran wrapped Applecare Protection Plans and 1 that has no seal for Macbook Pro's (MBP) for 15"/17" Models, but the serial and registration code hasn't been used or DOUBLE your money back on the non-sealed one. Bought these to register all 4 of my family's MBP's, but I buy and sell my MBP's every year to continually upgrade them every year to the latest specs, therefore it's a waste for me personally to purchase applecare.
- Retails for $350 from Apple
- $250 mailed priority for sealed and $20 off for nonsealed ($230 mailed via priority)
This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!