Purchased brand new from Apple for $794 last year in April. Still under warranty. I have the receipt.
- 32GB + 3G (3G slot was never used as I had an HTC Evo 4G that I would set up as a hotspot)
- Jailbroken on version 4.2.1
- No scratches or anything of that nature, never been dropped or in water
- PowerSupport screen protector. Wrapsol protection for the back casing. The iPad has been wrapped since day one.
- Have box with all the accessories (USB cable was never used), including all the plastic wrap and seals.
Will trade for newer version Macbook Air, plus a good amount of cash on my end, depending on specs of Air etc.
Asking $640 shipped OBO.
- Also have 3 saran wrapped Applecare Protection Plans and 1 that has no seal for Macbook Pro's (MBP) for 15"/17" Models, but the serial and registration code hasn't been used or DOUBLE your money back on the non-sealed one. Bought these to register all 4 of my family's MBP's, but I buy and sell my MBP's every year to continually upgrade them every year to the latest specs, therefore it's a waste for me personally to purchase applecare.
- Retails for $350 from Apple
- $250 mailed priority for sealed and $20 off for nonsealed ($230 mailed via priority)