S: AIRSOFT G18C glock replica with metal upgrades, SEMI / FULL auto modes, PLUS extra

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-06, 05:49 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default S: AIRSOFT G18C glock replica with metal upgrades, SEMI / FULL auto modes, PLUS extra

fs:

-1 SLIGHTLY AND GENTLY used airsoft (this thing shoots plastic pellets NOT a real gun!!!) G18C model gas powered Glock 18 replica. all black model.

-ALL METAL upgraded barrel and slide included

-TWO full metal clips. one is NEW the other came with the gun when i bought it

-one folding target/net pellet trap

-a ton of pellets, not sure on count- definitely more than a few hundred , will post that tomorrow (along with pics of the actual gun, clips, target, and pellets youll be receiving)..but definitely enough to get you started.

this gun has semi and FULL automatic shooting modes, its a blast to shoot you will have fun playing with this. you wont believe the blowback this thing has! this is not your average pellet gun this thing is POWERFUL! it runs on "green gas" which can be purchased cheaply from your local sporting goods store or places like airsplat dot com, etc...please check out a full description of this gun by clicking RIGHT HERE!

the two clips are an extra plus, load them up at the same time so you have less down time between shooting sessions.

here is a stock photo of the gun:

mine is pretty much identical to this but the metal slide has been refinished and does NOT feature the "glock" writing on it. this obviously does not affect performance at all as the slide with the "glock" writing on it is simply another cosmetic upgrade for true glock enthusiasts.

comes with TWO mags identical to the one shown above.

the only other thing i can think to say about this gun is that the front bead site has been removed. it wasnt on the gun when i purchased it and although they can be had for less then $5 for replacement part, i never bothered because i only shot 5 clips through this gun and this site was NOT needed nor does it effect the guns performance in any way. it shoots/loads 100%- ive just realized i need the money more then all the toys right now so my loss is your gain.. i think these sell for $150+ with all the metal upgrades, clips are $30 each, the trap/target was $25 and the pellets were another $10 or so.... im asking $150 SHIPPED for the whole setup, i will accept PAYPAL (dont worry abouy 3% fee i got that) or money order if you prefer...but paypal is the better way to go... if you need reference please review my feedback on ebay, my user name is "jdmtoyz" ...also a verfied paypal business member for the past 5 years... PM me if you have questions or email me at upstategs@yahoo.com for even faster response.

thanks!
mike

Last edited by GRAND_LS 4; 06-29-06 at 06:20 PM.
Old 06-27-06, 12:26 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

bump for tuesday
Old 06-27-06, 08:38 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

almost wednesday bump for the late night crew!
Old 06-27-06, 10:13 PM
jucee187
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice! if u can drive that across the buffalo, ny border for me. i would take it
Old 06-28-06, 09:37 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by jucee187
nice! if u can drive that across the buffalo, ny border for me. i would take it

heh? email me at upstategs@yahoo.com... if there is an issue with shipping im sure we can work something out with the price, etc. also guys later on when im back at my office i will post up pics of the actual gun and parts for you. thanks again
Old 06-29-06, 09:53 AM
DeatBlow
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think i will buy it if its still up for sale, in in queens how far away are u from flushing medow park???
Old 06-29-06, 07:55 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by DeatBlow
i think i will buy it if its still up for sale, in in queens how far away are u from flushing medow park???
please check your email bro. one other person in front of you but hes unsure of shipping so ill keep you updated.
Old 06-30-06, 05:48 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

HERES PICS GUYS, SORRY FOR THE DELAY

Old 06-30-06, 05:50 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by DeatBlow
hey bro, about two hours from flushing, and dont have time to drive out there, shipping is the only way im dealing with this one not to mention the gas alone would prob cost more lol
Old 06-30-06, 07:55 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

SOLD! mods pls. lock'er up.