Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Ft. Lauderdale/Miami Area Dealers

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-15, 12:54 PM
BrandonIS
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ft. Lauderdale/Miami Area Dealers

My girlfriend and I have decided to purchase a 3IS (thank goodness, ya boy misses his 2IS). My question for you all in South Florida is who your preferred dealers are and if you all have any experiences with Haim Motors in Ft. Lauderdale or Lexus of West Kendall? Those two dealers have cars were interested in and I don't know anything about their reputation since we live in Tampa. The used inventory is quite small from here to Orlando so that's why we're probably going to take a trip down south. Any input is appreciated!
Old 05-30-15, 01:41 PM
SoulFreak
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 26 Posts

You have JM Lexus in Ft Lauderdale, it's considered one of the largest Lexus dealerships down here due to its Tenure. Personally, I've done business with Lexus of West Kendall, Lexus of Pembroke Pines, Lexus of North Miami, and finally Lexus of Kendall. Currently, I know an awesome sales rep in Lexus of Kendall. Very stand up person, no games. He can get your vehicle transferred from Lexus of West Kendall to the one in Lexus of Kendall. He worked in the west Kendall dealership before. But like I mentioned, very professional, doesn't sugarcoat anything. He was extremely helpful with my 2nd gen IS250 and just recently IS F. In Lexus of Pembroke Pines I may know someone as well. Good luck with purchase!

Last edited by SoulFreak; 05-30-15 at 01:46 PM.
Old 05-30-15, 09:24 PM
BrandonIS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SoulFreak
You have JM Lexus in Ft Lauderdale, it's considered one of the largest Lexus dealerships down here due to its Tenure. Personally, I've done business with Lexus of West Kendall, Lexus of Pembroke Pines, Lexus of North Miami, and finally Lexus of Kendall. Currently, I know an awesome sales rep in Lexus of Kendall. Very stand up person, no games. He can get your vehicle transferred from Lexus of West Kendall to the one in Lexus of Kendall. He worked in the west Kendall dealership before. But like I mentioned, very professional, doesn't sugarcoat anything. He was extremely helpful with my 2nd gen IS250 and just recently IS F. In Lexus of Pembroke Pines I may know someone as well. Good luck with purchase!
Thank you for the reply! Unfortunately we ended up coming down today and I didn't remember to check the forum until just now. We didn't make it all the way to West Kendall or Kendall since we fell for an obsidian on red at North Miami but I'll make sure to check them out next time!
Old 05-30-15, 10:34 PM
SoulFreak
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 26 Posts

You're welcome. Congrats on the new ride! Sweet color combo!
Old 07-15-15, 04:41 AM
Reppic27
Driver School Candidate

I got my Lexus form Lexus of North Miami.

I really enjoyed their dealership. I just wanted a car, and they offer so much more. They have a spa and a gym I can go to at any time. Also have a complimentary coffee bar and other smaller amenities.

I was in shock, I worked a BMW dealership and they didn't have a damn spa or gym... it is crazy.