Getting married soon and need a getaway ride in Orlando

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-14, 11:49 AM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Getting married soon and need a getaway ride in Orlando

Hey everyone,

I know I haven't told a bunch of member on here but I am getting married at the end of the month on the 28th (Friday) in downtown Orlando and wanted to ask if anyone is willing or knows of anyone who would drive my future wife and I back to our hotel after the reception that night?

The limo wants to charge an extra $160 just to drive us 15 minutes down the road to the hotel after we already payed them earlier in the day to do the driving for the ceremony and we really do not want to pay that amount.

We were looking to see if anyone had either a muscle car or maybe a highly luxurious 4 door sedan (Rolls Royce, Bentley, etc.) they would not mind driving to pick us up after the reception back to our hotel less than 15 minutes away for a small fee?

I figure someone on here either something or knows someone who may be interested in making a few extra bucks that night Please PM with any cars or information on someone. I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 03-09-14, 05:02 PM
usoff89
Lexus Test Driver

Congrats bro! I saw you the other day on JTB/95 area. Make it out to a meet sometime. Good luck with the marriage!
Old 03-10-14, 10:07 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PRS. I'll drive you in the Supra 1100 hp but I will need about $100 in gas for the drive from Lauderdale to Orlando and back E-85= 9mpg in my toy!!

Just a note to say Hi haven't seen you in a minute.
Good luck with the ball and chain thing. JK LMAO!

Seriously though marriages are great as long as its not ME doing it again!!!!
Old 03-10-14, 10:17 AM
NYKnick101
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Congrats on getting married! Honestly other than family or friends with nice cars; hiring someone to come out and drive you 15 mins in a nice car is probably gonna run you an extra 100-150 bucks. Plus if i had a bentley, I know I wouldn't be taking it out for anything less than $500 (unless they are good friends of course)

Other than a POS yellow cab your best bet is to pay the $160 from the limo company. You can maybe get a higher end taxi cab like a newer camry but they may also charge a reservation fee for the cabbie being there for an hour during the wedding til they drop you off.

ITS YOUR BIG DAY, IT ONLY COMES ONCE (maybe twice?? three times??IDK). SPEND A LITTLE!
Old 03-11-14, 09:13 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by usoff89
Congrats bro! I saw you the other day on JTB/95 area. Make it out to a meet sometime. Good luck with the marriage!
Mike,

I definitely saw you too that day. Been busy with internship, trying to work my regular job, and get everything planned for this wedding. Hopefully once the wedding is done I will have a little more time and be able to come out and see everyone soon. Thank you for the well wishes

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
PRS. I'll drive you in the Supra 1100 hp but I will need about $100 in gas for the drive from Lauderdale to Orlando and back E-85= 9mpg in my toy!!

Just a note to say Hi haven't seen you in a minute.
Good luck with the ball and chain thing. JK LMAO!

Seriously though marriages are great as long as its not ME doing it again!!!!
Haha.....Roger you literally crack me up. Believe me your offer is extremely tempting but I don't think you want a big dress in your ride flying out the window. How bout this....next time we get together for one of these mega meets I pay you a small fee to ride shotgun in that beast of yours to experience all that hp from one of the sweetest rides ever

Been too long since we last got together but hopefully we will catch up again soon. Thanks for the well wishes....believe me she is a keeper....haha.

Originally Posted by NYKnick101
Congrats on getting married! Honestly other than family or friends with nice cars; hiring someone to come out and drive you 15 mins in a nice car is probably gonna run you an extra 100-150 bucks. Plus if i had a bentley, I know I wouldn't be taking it out for anything less than $500 (unless they are good friends of course)

Other than a POS yellow cab your best bet is to pay the $160 from the limo company. You can maybe get a higher end taxi cab like a newer camry but they may also charge a reservation fee for the cabbie being there for an hour during the wedding til they drop you off.

ITS YOUR BIG DAY, IT ONLY COMES ONCE (maybe twice?? three times??IDK). SPEND A LITTLE!
I hear ya brotha. Honestly it was not me who had this idea to save money and just book the limo to take us back after the reception. I am perfectly fine paying the extra fee the limo service wants.

I agree it will only come once....believe me....haha. I believe I convinced her now I will just pay the extra for the limo. Thanks again for the responses gentlemen....always nice to have the CL family chime in
Old 03-14-14, 05:28 PM
Mydogbella
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats on getting married. I wish you the best.
Old 03-15-14, 11:54 AM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Mydogbella
Congrats on getting married. I wish you the best.
Thank you very much for the congrats and well wishes Mydogbella I truly appreciate it.
Old 03-15-14, 10:38 PM
avgj0F
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Trusting an internet dude for a ride on your wedding day, I like how you roll.
Old 03-20-14, 08:44 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by avgj0F
Trusting an internet dude for a ride on your wedding day, I like how you roll.
Believe me it was not my idea.....it was the future wifey's....haha. We ended up just paying the extra to the limo like I had originally wanted to do.