Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

tampa.

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-14, 09:55 AM
addienicho
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gsbs300
hey guys i live in st pete.if yall get something together let me know i can make it a point to come out. although my new car is stock.i feel like i havent done anything car scene related in a long time...
What kind of car do you drive?
Old 01-18-14, 01:32 PM
Mrd916
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

473 and I have had been throwing around ideas about a meet up. Possibly meeting up at Lexus of Tampa on a Sunday then doing a drive somewhere for lunch was an idea. Haven't got a lot of response from Tampa guys so it has been tough to get anything going
Old 01-22-14, 07:37 PM
ds01lexus
Rookie

Default Lexotic-Florida

I will be new to the Tampa area on the 15th of Feb. I am coming from NC as a result of a duty station change in the Army. I am looking to stand up a chapter of Lexotic which originates in Atlanta. I already have two Lexus owners on board who will serve as VP and Secretary. I would like to establish a solid and reputable organization that is about quality, maturity and like to have a good time as well. Right now we are looking to cover from Punta Gorda to Clearwater. We are looking at plans to do a meet in Sarasota on the 22nd of February. If anyone is interested please let me know. Take care!

Demetrius
Old 01-22-14, 07:52 PM
Mrd916
Lead Lap

I'm interested but unfortunately I'm out of town the weekend of Feb 22. Is that date set in stone?
Old 01-25-14, 07:58 AM
eyecon7
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I live in Brandon, I don't go on this much. If you get an Email list going I think its easier. But im down!
Old 02-04-14, 11:34 AM
Rican3kgt
Driver School Candidate

Interested in meeting up as well. Just bought the car so it's pretty much stock, I drive a 08 IS250. I'm from Plant City area.
Old 02-07-14, 07:05 PM
H_G'S_IS
Driver

I'm in Clearwater now,so let me know
Old 02-07-14, 08:11 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

clearwater here if anywone wanna meet up lemme know
Old 02-08-14, 01:16 PM
addienicho
Driver

hey there is a group lexotic_florida starting up close to you guys. the group is on instagram as far as i know but a good group. when i come to tampa i want to meet you guys /gals sometime. and every see me flash or something I'm always looking out for Lexus people.
Old 02-09-14, 12:20 AM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

I was in tampa(apollo) for fl2k13 in october.. Decent lexus representation there. Was also back in December.

Have some friends in the area so will likely be back.... will keep an eye on this thread.
Old 02-09-14, 12:13 PM
ds01lexus
Rookie

Hello everyone! I will be back in Tampa for good on the 16th. Looking to put together a Lexus meet on Saturday the 22nd. Focus will be to meet all the Lexus enthusiasts in the Tampa area and see who is interested in being a part of the all Lexus group Lexotic-Florida. The 2014 show season is shaping up to be huge and I would love to build a solid crew that could represent at a lot of the upcoming events. I am going to defer with my club Vice President and Secretary for a location and put that information out here as soon as possible. If you would like to contact us outside of the this forum, you can reach us at lexotic.florida@gmail.com, and follow is on Facebook: Lexotic or Instagram: @lexotic_florida Looking forward to meeting everyone soon.
Old 02-09-14, 05:59 PM
ds01lexus
Rookie

Mrd916, I think we will still do the meet on the 22nd just to get the ball rolling, but it is only the beginning so we will establish the regularity of how often we will meet so it does not conflict with attendance of other meets.
Old 02-09-14, 09:36 PM
Mrd916
Lead Lap

No prob ds01, looking forward to some spring meets, hopefully they are on Sundays cause I always work on Saturdays
Old 02-10-14, 05:53 AM
MYISF
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by addienicho
hey there is a group lexotic_florida starting up close to you guys. the group is on instagram as far as i know but a good group. when i come to tampa i want to meet you guys /gals sometime. and every see me flash or something I'm always looking out for Lexus people.
That is a new Avatar...is that your girlfriend? Must like her alot to let her sit on your new IS...LOL
Old 02-10-14, 05:58 AM
MYISF
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ds01lexus
Hello everyone! I will be back in Tampa for good on the 16th. Looking to put together a Lexus meet on Saturday the 22nd. Focus will be to meet all the Lexus enthusiasts in the Tampa area and see who is interested in being a part of the all Lexus group Lexotic-Florida. The 2014 show season is shaping up to be huge and I would love to build a solid crew that could represent at a lot of the upcoming events. I am going to defer with my club Vice President and Secretary for a location and put that information out here as soon as possible. If you would like to contact us outside of the this forum, you can reach us at lexotic.florida@gmail.com, and follow is on Facebook: Lexotic or Instagram: @lexotic_florida Looking forward to meeting everyone soon.
There are a couple of popular spots here in Tampa...I was the President and original founder of the "350Z Club of Florida" but I have not run the car scene in quite a while. However, on my last sevice vists to Lexus of Tampa Bay, I spoke to a few of the valets asking them things like how many ISF's do they see roll through here and where do people meet nowadays...from what they said it sounds like the same old spots are still going as follows (as an example):

1) Parking lot of Target (NW corner of Dale Mabry & Bruce B Downs)
2) Sonic (Gandy Blvd)
3) Parking lot behind Hooters (NW corner of Fletcher and 30th st near USF)

Hope this helps...

Quick Reply: tampa.