Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

clublexus of past

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-12, 12:38 PM
Dew23
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is why I still have my sc love my CLFL family we fight like brothers because we are brothers .
Old 09-08-12, 01:39 PM
sc2.5
Lead Lap

I'm in for a good old car meet,To meet with the fellas and have good old car talk.
I'm in ed
Old 09-08-12, 01:42 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

again thanx guys for the feedback ,however . lets keep this thread simple as we know how things can get out of control quickly .. i dont want those who have disappeared into the shadows to say ' see they cant even organize a sit down to end or curtail the ribbing etc " without in fact ribbing within same post ..

bro's i want everyone to have there fair share of the floor to express without conviction exactly whats on their minds to clear the air once and for all .. i really want it to be like a roundtable type of deal .. i hope you guys understand where im coming from ..
Old 09-08-12, 02:43 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

i'm down for this.i really miss the old CLFL.when i got my lexus and met with you guys at the Starbucks in west pines.i noticed how close and big this was.how deep you guys rolled.i joined this forum and saw all the pictures and old posts and all trips and meets.and i said to myself i like this crew and want to be a part of this.i seen thru the years all the infomation you guys have and know.and are willing to share it with everyone.**** you guys taught me anything i know.i want to see the CLFL that rolled like this here......
http://youtu.be/jo4AAa_ixvY
so i'll be there.Ed if you want lets do it @ the TGIF on pines & uni.i got a hook up there with drinks!!!!!!
the mangager is pretty cool we can tell him in advance and close off a section of the restaurant in the back.and the parking lot there is big and they have a cop there on site.

Last edited by 98$c300; 09-08-12 at 03:03 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-08-12, 02:52 PM
Blacknot
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm in Tampa and if you guys can organize a nice sized meet i would love to drive down and join. It would be great to meet some members
Old 09-08-12, 03:08 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

I'm down with the Friday's or the Hooters (across the st) or even something a little north if members are rolling down again from WPB.

That is unless somebody wants to challenge flip flop possie.
Old 09-08-12, 03:17 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

hooters and tgif might be way to noisy for us to sit and talk.. i need a place that can give us a entire section to ourselves for i expect at least 50 + to be present .. i am hoping for even more of the old /long timers to surface and chime in .. no excuses , we all need everyone present to move this great clfl back to its greatness
Old 09-08-12, 03:22 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Depends on when you go. Friday is noisy all the time, but hooters outdoor seating isn't bad provided there isn't a football game on. If there is that many people...there are sections at Dave n Busters that could work, but for what you are trying to accomplish requires more of a roundtable thing.

Just pick a park or set it up for a night at towers?
Old 09-08-12, 03:30 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 98$c300
i'm down for this.i really miss the old CLFL.when i got my lexus and met with you guys at the Starbucks in west pines.i noticed how close and big this was.how deep you guys rolled.i joined this forum and saw all the pictures and old posts and all trips and meets.and i said to myself i like this crew and want to be a part of this.i seen thru the years all the infomation you guys have and know.and are willing to share it with everyone.**** you guys taught me anything i know.i want to see the CLFL that rolled like this here......
http://youtu.be/jo4AAa_ixvY
so i'll be there.Ed if you want lets do it @ the TGIF on pines & uni.i got a hook up there with drinks!!!!!!
the mangager is pretty cool we can tell him in advance and close off a section of the restaurant in the back.and the parking lot there is big and they have a cop there on site.

I like the idea of a whole back section of Friday"s it would be just us , so it shouldn't be that noisy. Let everyone chime in, and we will all put it to a vote
Old 09-08-12, 04:00 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by //LRD
I like the idea of a whole back section of Friday"s it would be just us , so it shouldn't be that noisy. Let everyone chime in, and we will all put it to a vote
agreed ... i do have my eye on tijuanna taxi on university .. or maybe la caretta .. olive garden at pembroke lakes has a room in the back that has doors and all ..

lets get more suggestions and ill take it from there
Old 09-08-12, 04:29 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

remember the Jerk Chicken places on Miramar and 441 we all use to go to that place sounds good the parking isn't the best but I missed those nights.
Old 09-08-12, 04:44 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Sounds good i'm in.
Old 09-08-12, 06:20 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Just want to add a point here.....even if your SC/Lexus/whatever isn't running doesn't mean you can't show and voice your opinion. This isn't a car meet outright.
Old 09-08-12, 06:43 PM
BAD954BOI
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My prayers have been answered..
I for one have some things I would like to clear up..
and I would love to have the sense of FAMILY back like when I first signed up!!

I'm completely in.. Hope its after 8pm though
Old 09-08-12, 08:23 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

f*** a dinner at a restaurant things get to complicate..you wanna go and have a nice friendly discussion. All of us knows we just need an empty parking lot, chairs, and coolers with ice and "water"..

Quick Reply: clublexus of past