Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

CENTRAL, FL:Cars & Coffee Meet @ Lakeland Airport 1st Saturday Every Month (PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-12, 02:31 AM
StuntKing
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CENTRAL, FL:Cars & Coffee Meet @ Lakeland Airport 1st Saturday Every Month (PICS)

Hey whats up everyone, I just wanted to let you guys know that there's a cars & coffee meet not to far from my house every:

1ST SATURDAY of EVERY MONTH at the Lakeland Linder Regional Airport/Tonys Airside Restaurant from 8AM till whenever
3900 Don Emerson Drive Suite 210 Lakeland, FL 33811

We usually show up around 8am in the main parking lot and check out each others cars and chit chat while the employees @ Tony's airside bring coffee out to us. And whenever we get hungry, we go inside the restaurant for the breakfast buffet.

A lot of nice cars come out like Vipers, Corvettes, Aston Martins, Ferrari's, etc. and was wondering if any of you guys were interested in checking it out & having a lexus meet as well. I talked to my friends dad (part of the viper club) & a couple regulars who attend & help set up this meet, and they said if there were going to be any "tuner cars" showing up...Lexus' & Supra's would be the best choice.

I only know 2 other Lakeland Supra/Lexus Owners that are on here or SF.com...& so far its just me & maybe NunezTT going out there August 4th, but I hope to meet more of you @ this next meet, or on one of the following meets

Lmk if anyone of you are interested in coming so we can maybe arrange a meet up spot

Remember, its the 1st Saturday of Every Month from 8AM till everyone leaves @ the Lakeland Linder Regional Airport/Tony's Airside Restaurant

Pics from last time:

Old 07-16-12, 04:26 PM
ais300c
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

now tats a car show! too bad I work every saturday