Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Quicksc4 welcome to CLFL thread.

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-12, 01:52 PM
cmh
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is this still gunna happen? is it even raining over there. its raining hard in miami
Old 06-23-12, 03:42 AM
99SC42
gte & na-t

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I am at the airport .

First I would like to thank everyone that came out to hang out!! I really had a great time. I will another post when I get home!
Old 06-24-12, 06:55 AM
99SC42
gte & na-t

I am back to MD, my flight was at 7am , so i get to the airport and they tell me about 1.45min delay ... I was pissed.

Finally made it around noon!

First i would like to thank everyone that came out and hang out with me!

Crhis aka cmh this guy drove from Miami in the rain to meet me in Ft Lauderdale to show me around! It was very nice meeting you guys, wife , daughter and uncle!!

Roger y'all know Roger that's my brother right there , we stayed in touch everyday and finally met on Friday night, the man drove the crapping weather to take me to Extreme indoor Karting , he came with both his sons sorry i didn't catch their names sorry but i really had fun hanging out with you guys!

last not least bad954boi i also met him at go karting place we had alot of fun .

And i ran the best time of the night , i came to your town and beat all you!!

If anyone of yall needs to come to DMV area ( DC , MD, VA) just hit me up on the PM or you got my number just Call ...
Old 06-24-12, 07:25 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Quicksc4
I am back to MD, my flight was at 7am , so i get to the airport and they tell me about 1.45min delay ... I was pissed.

Finally made it around noon!

First i would like to thank everyone that came out and hang out with me!

Crhis aka cmh this guy drove from Miami in the rain to meet me in Ft Lauderdale to show me around! It was very nice meeting you guys, wife , daughter and uncle!!

Roger y'all know Roger that's my brother right there , we stayed in touch everyday and finally met on Friday night, the man drove the crapping weather to take me to Extreme indoor Karting , he came with both his sons sorry i didn't catch their names sorry but i really had fun hanging out with you guys!

last not least bad954boi i also met him at go karting place we had alot of fun .

And i ran the best time of the night , i came to your town and beat all you!!

LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^not even against my 14yr old

If anyone of yall needs to come to DMV area ( DC , MD, VA) just hit me up on the PM or you got my number just Call ...

Great having you come hang out sorry the weather sucked so bad maybe next time.

Last edited by blk&blu*j; 06-24-12 at 07:41 AM.
Old 06-24-12, 07:47 AM
99SC42
gte & na-t

Haha ! I knew you were up to something as soon as i got your text lol

Next time It will be around november/ december .

Thanks again.
Old 06-24-12, 08:44 AM
BAD954BOI
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It was great meeting you also Omar .... Lol
You know whats completely weird.. It was finally last night I hopped on the Florida section to completly realize who you were... Smh... It was a complete coincidence that I meant you guys out at the track since I didn't know that was a meet up spot

Lmao.. And it's messed up how you didn't chime in on that hg conversation.. It's all good

Last edited by BAD954BOI; 06-24-12 at 08:55 AM.
Old 06-24-12, 04:50 PM
cmh
Lexus Test Driver

lol. sorry i couldnt stay and spank... ehh.. i mean race u guys. my daughter was being a pain and i had to be out before she started flipping tables over.

nice meeting all u guys. we need to do this again.
Old 06-24-12, 06:34 PM
99SC42
gte & na-t

Originally Posted by BAD954BOI
It was great meeting you also Omar .... Lol
You know whats completely weird.. It was finally last night I hopped on the Florida section to completly realize who you were... Smh... It was a complete coincidence that I meant you guys out at the track since I didn't know that was a meet up spot

Lmao.. And it's messed up how you didn't chime in on that hg conversation.. It's all good
Yeah both Roger and I posted in the FL section a week in advance. I thought you knew about the meet , and that was the back up plan Roger came up with since it was raining!

I didn't wanna say too much , I was going to tell you the same thing the others said.. TT headgasket if you wanna run pump gas

Originally Posted by cmh
lol. sorry i couldnt stay and spank... ehh.. i mean race u guys. my daughter was being a pain and i had to be out before she started flipping tables over.

nice meeting all u guys. we need to do this again.
Chris,

It's all good we have been sitting there and waiting for the other guys anyway , so i understand she was getting tired and it was getting late anyway! Yeah the FL definitely put the smack down on me it was very fun though