Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

need orlando body shop and mechanic

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-11, 07:59 PM
Zstuddin
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need orlando body shop and mechanic

looking for a very reputable body shop to mold in my inner lights to my car. willing to pay money for it done professional, any advice where to go would be greatly appreciated.

also looking for an outside lexus mechanic to do maintenance work and looking for someone who can drop in my shocks and springs on my car as well. again, all advice is greatly appreciated!!!

Old 11-07-11, 04:42 AM
jmckinley
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default body shop

i'm looking for a good body shop as well to replace/repaint the front bumper on my LS430. last weekend i purchased a gx470 from the lexus dealership in winter park- i asked my sales guy where i could take my ls and he said they use a place called "autosport"- they said it was right down the road from rachel's (strip club). i can't seem to find an autosport in winter park- there's one in longwood but it doesn't get great reviews online so i don't think i would go there. if i find out exactly where this place is, i will re-post.

ironically, i'm also looking for a good independent lexus mechanic. i just moved here last month and need to find someone good. looking forward to replies.
Old 11-07-11, 02:42 PM
roc
Pit Crew

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

contact my cousin Ltec on here,he's a certified lexus technican,has his own garage,tell him roc recommended him