Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Paiyam's Dyno Vid

Old 10-03-10, 03:42 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by EDTUN3R
Ay Rome, I Got One For You How Bout A IS Built by ROGER. Id Gladly Take a Run With You When My Car Is Done. Watcha say? And Like Roger Said It Wont Take Longer Than The president To Be Out Of Office

Hey Ed, we can run whenever you'll like. It's all good! We all know that you have a huge weight advantage but we'll see what happens.

Someone has to win and someone has to lose...
Old 10-03-10, 03:43 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by PC1JSC
hey don't talk smack about Stephen , he is the first guy in the group to get his hands dirty and to help out.

He is much youger and doesn't have the $$$ some people here may have to spend

So back off AMEX MANNNNNNNNN........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam, this is grown men business so if he wasn't/isn't ready for the pressure he should have stayed his azz out the dungeon!
Old 10-03-10, 04:03 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wicked sc
yes, i know it won't take long to build but don't forget my quote that no car that you build will ever beat the black beast. Just wanted to make sure that you didn't miss that line since you didn't respond to it!

actually, it will be me driving not rudy. I'm not running on the track, these are all going to be runs done in mexico on the highway so i should be okay.

Also, i'm glad that you brought up this about rudy driving because the last time i checked jerome f. Williams had the highest trap speed at pbir and no one was close to me. So, yeah, blah, blah rudy and yourself can do a burnout better than me but on the other highway you can't touch me brother. So yes to clarify, the highest that rudy trapped at pbir was 128mph and you roger was even worst at a 121mph so i guess my skills while rolling are better than most? Oh btw, i trapped 130.5mph and 132 mph, look at the video...

Don't worry about obama, he can't help you out with this one. There's nothing that he can do for you when you're trying to see my rear lights.

I'm so glad that you always refer back to ancient times about your 1j maxed out on drag radials beat my car on 20's on pump gas! I hope that you have it framed on your wall.. Why don't you talk about what the outcome was the following week when i came with my drag radials on at the same pump gas tune. It wasn't even close! I guess it was too painful to remember? You shouldn't have a problem remembering that night, it was the one when you were buying bags of ice to cool down your intake, etc. And changing out plugs. I thought i was at a nscra in the pits watching a bid daddy getting his car ready to race..

I must admit that your writing skills are stellar, I can only hope that someday I can reach your legend in your own mind status.
Cofusious say that people who live in glass houses should'nt throw stones!!!!!!!

I will gladly admit defeat to you on the second run but it is funny that your getting so ramped up over my little 1j that you need to compose a book to explain it away.
Regarding the trap speeds I applaud you, but at 13+ seconds in a 1/4 of a mile you better have something to show for all that concentration at the lights!!!!!
Old 10-03-10, 04:22 PM
JAman
Rookie

Billet 76 at 800rwhp doesn't need to go anywhere for more power. Just turn the boost sir.
Old 10-03-10, 04:47 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Congrats on the numbers.

Wow at all the trash talking, are any of you guys bringing your SC's to Texas? Mine should be there and I don't mind some runs against the SC land cars ha ha...
Old 10-03-10, 05:18 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by cherplex
Congrats on the numbers.

Wow at all the trash talking, are any of you guys bringing your SC's to Texas? Mine should be there and I don't mind some runs against the SC land cars ha ha...
I can't get any of these guys to run down the track that is an hour away, what makes you think these "queens" would drive 1500 miles

I'm looking forward for my shot against Jerome as well. Run what you brung right?

As for the track....Last outing I trapped 122 on 18psi. How much boost were you on when you trapped 132(don't worry I know already)?....oh and btw...I ran your same time 12.3

Last edited by shaodome; 10-03-10 at 05:24 PM.
Old 10-03-10, 05:21 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by shaodome
I can't get any of these guys to run down the track that is an hour away, what makes you think these "queens" would drive 1500 miles

I'm looking forward for my shot against Jerome as well. Run what you brung right?

As for the track....Last outing I trapped 122 on 18psi. How much boost were you on when you trapped 132?....oh and btw...I ran your same time 12.3
Jordan, let me just say it now! You are the king at the track! I have no desire to run my car on the track so you've got that crown...

Don't worry, you'll get your shot at Jerome. It'll be a good run so yes run what you brung! I just hope what you bring is enough..
Old 10-03-10, 06:29 PM
EDTUN3R
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Jordan, let me just say it now! You are the king at the track! I have no desire to run my car on the track so you've got that crown...

Don't worry, you'll get your shot at Jerome. It'll be a good run so yes run what you brung! I just hope what you bring is enough..
Not Running On The Track?
Old 10-03-10, 06:53 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by EDTUN3R
Not Running On The Track?

Jerome is a wangan warrior lol.
Old 10-03-10, 07:26 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Wow.... Just wow!!!!
Bunch of little girls arguing....

Old 10-03-10, 07:57 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC

King of the track??? not quite....but going there teaches you how to drive better and work on your suspension which ultimately will be required for those of us making big power. Spinning in 4th gear over 100mph is bull****
Old 10-03-10, 08:43 PM
standpipe
Rookie

wow this is why i love club lexus apart from all the informative stuff !!! LOL
Old 10-04-10, 04:45 AM
MRxSLAYx
Lexus Champion

King of the track??? not quite....but going there teaches you how to drive better and work on your suspension which ultimately will be required for those of us making big power. Spinning in 4th gear over 100mph is bull****
Remember, an optimal suspension setup for the 1/4 mile is considerably different than the setup for a roll race. Proper tire and suspension setup and you 700whp+ guys shouldnt have a problem hooking 60+160

Im really looking forward to these races!!!
Old 10-04-10, 05:14 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

As for the track....Last outing I trapped 122 on 18psi. How much boost were you on when you trapped 132(don't worry I know already)?....oh and btw...I ran your same time 12.3
Jordan not all of us are "queens" !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by drewgo
Wow.... Just wow!!!!
Bunch of little girls arguing....

This isn't arguing !!! It's pregame antics ,because in situation where a competition is involved this is going to happen.. From the NBA ,NFL, NASCAR and NHRA there will always be smack talking aka (arguing). And sadly this doesn't exclude keyboard racers. The true difference is. A majority of the guys smacking talking on here, have taken it from the keyboard to the street or track at one point or another. So all this you call it. I see it as pregame antics, building up to the big one..

Oh and by the way wasn't this thread about master p's car
Old 10-04-10, 06:23 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
Jordan not all of us are "queens" !!!!!!!!!!

This isn't arguing !!! It's pregame antics ,because in situation where a competition is involved this is going to happen.. From the NBA ,NFL, NASCAR and NHRA there will always be smack talking aka (arguing). And sadly this doesn't exclude keyboard racers. The true difference is. A majority of the guys smacking talking on here, have taken it from the keyboard to the street or track at one point or another. So all this you call it. I see it as pregame antics, building up to the big one..

Oh and by the way wasn't this thread about master p's car
Paiyam has now been deemed "Master P".... So with that said ,yes you are dead on about this thread being about him. So...My only concern is, as you stated, Keyboard racers.... the level of talk and the level of actual showdowns are staggering at best.......
I'll keep my mouth shut for now since, 700+ boost 2j is more like 700+ hamster power. And like Roger stated.... "This is Dre we are talking about... He'll make 450rwhp, someone will offer him $XX,XXX.XX and off he goes selling the car"....LOL
So I'll enjoy my popcorn watching the arguing or the "Pre-Game antics" as you put them. Then we'll go and enjoy the actual showdown. Hopefully before Obama leaves office.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Paiyam's Dyno Vid