Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lmao .....
Old 10-03-10, 11:22 AM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PC1JSC
yeah just like you told me Friday night that his car wouldnt see these kinds of numbers

I told you to watch that 1J and NOT dismiss it SO soon...

I seem to remember someome telling me a story about a BLACK SC with a 2J on 71mm with AEM ONLY making 712 HP on Race gas and 586 Torque

but I think I seen last night 733 HP 591 Torque on a half a liter less
hmmmm maybe that Dyno was off

Here we go little grasshopper!

I told Mr. P congrats on his numbers and yet you still find a way to say something about my car? Don't worry, the little 1J will get it's go with the Black SC when it returns.

Also, just to clarify something, I made 712rwhp - 588 rwtq on 29psi and Mr. P made 733rwhp - 586 rwtg on 32psi - 33psi. So, obviously if I wanted to push my car to 32-33 psi the outcome would have been much different, right?

Anyway, as I always say stop being a cheerleader for others and bring your car and show us what's up...
Old 10-03-10, 11:52 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC

I told Mr. P congrats on his numbers and yet you still find a way to say something about my car? Don't worry, the little 1J will get it's go with the Black SC when it returns.

Also, just to clarify something, I made 712rwhp - 588 rwtq on 29psi and Mr. P made 733rwhp - 586 rwtg on 32psi - 33psi. So, obviously if I wanted to push my car to 32-33 psi the outcome would have been much different, right?

Anyway, as I always say stop being a cheerleader for others and bring your car and show us what's up...
All agreed but I would like to point out that the 1j is spinning a 66mm versus your 71mm a stock head but has cams versus your na head larger valves with cams and .5 liters more displacement so I do have to ask what is your point.

Maybe someday you will just accept the fact that the 1j is a very potent combo and that although it may not be your motor of choice they have the potential to be a WICKED 6 cylinder!!
Old 10-03-10, 12:03 PM
PC2JSC
Rookie

Originally Posted by Wicked SC

No Cheerleader here , Im just stating the facts ,,,,, !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-03-10, 12:09 PM
RED95sc
Pole Position

damn good numbers, its very rare to see a 1jz at those power levels even though it is very capable.
Old 10-03-10, 12:13 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Damn Rome....you better come out hard or you will never here the end of this. Wasn't it just a little over a year ago when 500ish HP was king? What the hell...now its 700, 800, 1000? wtf.
Old 10-03-10, 12:33 PM
PC2JSC
Rookie

All he is going to see when he comes out is the 1J

and then this will be ROME

LMAO ..........
Old 10-03-10, 12:54 PM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

LMAO ..........
wowwwww, i pay to see jerome's face when he gets raped by a 1j . PRICELESS
Old 10-03-10, 01:36 PM
JAman
Rookie

Seems like the Wicked SC is in the crosshair of some! That is definately a goal worth striving for. But I would not plan on going up against a 712whp/588rwtq SC. I would estimate that when the Wicked SC comes out, it may have a little more than before. Honestly I feel it will have a whole lot more but thats just me.
Old 10-03-10, 01:52 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JAman
Seems like the Wicked SC is in the crosshair of some! That is definately a goal worth striving for. But I would not plan on going up against a 712whp/588rwtq SC. I would estimate that when the Wicked SC comes out, it may have a little more than before. Honestly I feel it will have a whole lot more but thats just me.

I think if Jerome loses, the black will be heading back to Titan. I highly doubt he will lose unless the red devil comes out. If not, the only way I see jerome losing is driver error or not being able to put the "ground to the power" lol.

We might need to contact air traffic control if those 2 go at it.
Old 10-03-10, 01:55 PM
Dew23
Lexus Champion

Rome i got your back, i hopefully will be there when the big dogs come to play.
Old 10-03-10, 02:01 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
All agreed but I would like to point out that the 1j is spinning a 66mm versus your 71mm a stock head but has cams versus your na head larger valves with cams and .5 liters more displacement so I do have to ask what is your point.

Maybe someday you will just accept the fact that the 1j is a very potent combo and that although it may not be your motor of choice they have the potential to be a WICKED 6 cylinder!!
I know it was only a matter of time before this post landed...

I really don't care what turbo the car is spinning because isn't your car spinning a Billett 71mm ball bearing turbo? He chose a 1J and kudos to him, however I chose the more superior 2J and that's my point!!

2J will always be king!!
Old 10-03-10, 02:07 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

LMAO ..........
Originally Posted by n!k0y@
wowwwww, i pay to see jerome's face when he gets raped by a 1j . PRICELESS
I'm anxious for that day when a 1J will rape me....

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
I think if Jerome loses, the black will be heading back to Titan. I highly doubt he will lose unless the red devil comes out. If not, the only way I see jerome losing is driver error or not being able to put the "ground to the power" lol.

We might need to contact air traffic control if those 2 go at it.
Shameed, there comes a point when you have to say enough is enough! This is my last build on the car, my car will not be back to Titan unless something breaks so there will be no changes for more horsepower. As I stated before, my goal is to be around the 800rwhp. That right there is already a challenge for traction on the street so anything more won't be effective.

So, to sum it all up; someone has to win and someone has to lose so if the black Beast loses a race when it comes back then the other car is superior, that's all!

However, it will never be a 1J though! Also, let me clarify a 1J in a Supra or a SC will never beat the Black Beast!

Quick Reply: Paiyam's Dyno Vid