Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

This SC that started it all in South Florida!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-10, 02:42 PM
S14eva1
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

That Gold s14 was later sold and had an S14 sr dropped in after the RB25 blew.I remember that car from BYP back in the day when it was KA-T + Auto making 400rwhp

I dont know who started what first,But I remember being at the Dyno at Lujan back in 01-02 and there were 2 gte/6speed swapped SC putting down 600 + hp ....one was dark mettalic blue and The other was white with a TOYOMOTO sticker on it
Old 01-26-10, 04:12 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

IS this the same SC in question ???
Old 01-26-10, 04:17 PM
tromly
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Just love the car, drop dead gorgeous !
Old 01-26-10, 04:48 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I also remember Conroy's car. It was very nice and an inspiration. I was so disappointed to see him let it go. Cars like this make me miss my old SC more and more.
Old 01-26-10, 05:08 PM
One_jZ_SC3
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by YeA 2jZ
IS this the same SC in question ???
Ya...that was it when the guy first got it and brought it to Towers..after that I dont know what he did to it...
Old 01-26-10, 06:13 PM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
George how do you know Andy ?? I still talk about this car. It's the wickedest SC to ever come out of south Florida. My buddy Willie just sold it to a friend of his. He already blew the motor after a week of owning it . It'll be back on the road again .
Way back when he first opened the beeper shop on 441. Besides, he was a friend of a kid that went too school with me. I want too say that the Benz & the mini-van with the custom painted planes all over it is when I meet him. Chit, remember when wheel world was on 57ave? Then they moved too 47ave........
Old 01-26-10, 06:29 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 03SPDESIGN
Way back when he first opened the beeper shop on 441. Besides, he was a friend of a kid that went too school with me. I want too say that the Benz & the mini-van with the custom painted planes all over it is when I meet him. Chit, remember when wheel world was on 57ave? Then they moved too 47ave........

Yep that was the first week I started for them .I was driving from LA and the owner of WW was nice enough to say take your time, because we're doing a major move . Chit he didn't have to tell me twice. I got there at the end of the move..Man WW use to kick it hard with all the Supras and boosted 1 gen Gs customers .Just to show to show you how far I go back check out this picture of Clive car those wheels were silver and the offset was off a little so I sent them to Cali and we did up chrome ..

This SC that started it all in South Florida!!!!!-clive.jpg
Old 01-26-10, 06:49 PM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Yep that was the first week I started for them .I was driving from LA and the owner of WW was nice enough to say take your time, because we're doing a major move . Chit he didn't have to tell me twice. I got there at the end of the move..Man WW use to kick it hard with all the Supras and boosted 1 gen Gs customers .Just to show to show you how far I go back check out this picture of Clive car those wheels were silver and the offset was off a little so I sent them to Cali and we did up chrome ..

Attachment 162846
If, I could only turn back the time!
Old 01-26-10, 06:51 PM
alltrac101
Driver

Originally Posted by 98$c300
wow i remember this back in like 97,Toyo Moto cars.was it a NA-T?

That was Michelle's SC, Lance's wife, that was also all boost no nos, NA/T auto the very first ever boosted SC. I drove it when it was under development. It was driven to Vegas & displayed at sema
Old 01-26-10, 07:32 PM
Anthony85
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by One_jZ_SC3
Ya...that was it when the guy first got it and brought it to Towers..after that I dont know what he did to it...
He sold it a month after he bought it from curtis.... I was shocked when john told me that piece of info...
Old 01-26-10, 10:14 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by BoostenSC4
Here ya go, a good pic is hard to find! My favorite S14 of all time, KA-T than RB25 Neo..

Yeah Conroys SC was one of the cleanest SCs to hit the streets PERIOD, but the Gold 240sx was a masterpiece, and it moved to especially when it had the KA-T. Those were the good old days for real!
Thx for the pic i been wonderin who had one.. lol i loved this car before i bought the sc he had a clean 98 240sx as well drop with tein coilovers and the 5 spd swap already and i didn't have the money for it but really clean as well that's what i really wanted...
Old 01-26-10, 10:19 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Attachment 162846
John those wheel are still rolling and in good condition as we speak their on a red 4th gen supra.... lol i must of been in middle school or highschool round this time honeslty maybe elementary... I have good memories espcially living around the block while growin up...
Old 01-26-10, 10:23 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by S14eva1
That Gold s14 was later sold and had an S14 sr dropped in after the RB25 blew.I remember that car from BYP back in the day when it was KA-T + Auto making 400rwhp

I dont know who started what first,But I remember being at the Dyno at Lujan back in 01-02 and there were 2 gte/6speed swapped SC putting down 600 + hp ....one was dark mettalic blue and The other was white with a TOYOMOTO sticker on it
if im not mistakin the white one is a hispanic guy that is still is around by the name of surge, but just off the 2j scene... He use to have a 4th gen supra got in a car accident and swaped the motor and 6 speed to the SC... Based on his word's, it ran alot harder than the supra....
Old 01-26-10, 11:56 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by alltrac101
That was Michelle's SC, Lance's wife, that was also all boost no nos, NA/T auto the very first ever boosted SC. I drove it when it was under development. It was driven to Vegas & displayed at sema
That's right I am starting to remember now.that was Lance's wife's car.that was around the same time that Lance boosted a red VW beetle.Those were the days.
Old 01-27-10, 06:47 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

And Here we thinking we invented this Chit...!

Quick Reply: This SC that started it all in South Florida!!!!!