Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Homestead speedway

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-09, 08:01 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
yes he did downshift before i had a chance to , thats all i got to say about that

as stated before , no pissng contest for me but if you r next to me , if im in the mood and you give me that look , then lets roll

but ill never kiss and tell friendly pull against friendly people , thats all, dont have to make a major production out of it

i agree with richards statement , lets seek out outside bait and do tagteam action on them , that is worthy of posting without concern of stepping on a fellow members feelings
By the outcome I would assume it was in Roger's MK4.
Old 09-20-09, 08:25 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by drewgo
By the outcome I would assume it was in Roger's MK4.
i did not say that , maybe , maybe not for the record it was not in the mk4 favor

who really cares ,its spur of the moment it was fun for the few seconds a pull lasts and we continue on , simply

Last edited by lexforlife; 09-20-09 at 08:28 AM.
Old 09-20-09, 09:18 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

It sounds to me that you blew by Roger. Chances are you will take him in the mkiv.
Its a whole different story if he were in the 3rd gen.
I am still waiting for Jerome and Roger to line up on the hwy.
Old 09-20-09, 09:43 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by drewgo
It sounds to me that you blew by Roger. Chances are you will take him in the mkiv.
Its a whole different story if he were in the 3rd gen.
I am still waiting for Jerome and Roger to line up on the hwy.

maybe i did maybe i didnt , again who cares

but once alpha comes down and retunes me that i have now tons of fuel i would like to see what it does against the mk3 , should be interesting with the .81 going on

Last edited by lexforlife; 09-20-09 at 09:49 AM.
Old 09-20-09, 11:27 AM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was not going to post up anything here but I had to. I just don't see/understand why some members get their panties rolled up in a bunch? There's been a bunch of Internet battles between a lot of us on here and at the end of the day we still remain cool and hang as a crew. I can speak for myself that I don't hold any hard feelings with any member even after going back and forth on the forum but from some of the post on here when people talk about getting their feelings hurt, why does this happen? Is it because what was said is the truth or because you're just a sensitive kind of guy?

John and I have been doing this forever and it's not going to stop anytime soon and for all the members that read into it the wrong way, I'm sorry that you feel that way but you all should know that it's truly all in fun! I've never really had a chance to race any other Make/Model because if you really look at it, I only drive my car when I'm going to meet up with you guys so that's about all the runs that I ever get into, sorry Richard! I'm sure that no one has an issue with racing any other make/model car but it's just that we're on the forums after these runs and there's going to always be different views about how the outcome of a race went down..

We all love to boost, race, speed and to hang around our cars! This is the commonon denominator between the crew! So everyone just needs to lighten up and if they do so then it'll be all good!

P.S. Shameed, next time we get together we need to have a cold bottle of Dasani to discuss your opinions on a few things based on some of your posts!
Old 09-20-09, 11:51 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
I was not going to post up anything here but I had to. I just don't see/understand why some members get their panties rolled up in a bunch? There's been a bunch of Internet battles between a lot of us on here and at the end of the day we still remain cool and hang as a crew. I can speak for myself that I don't hold any hard feelings with any member even after going back and forth on the forum but from some of the post on here when people talk about getting their feelings hurt, why does this happen? Is it because what was said is the truth or because you're just a sensitive kind of guy?

John and I have been doing this forever and it's not going to stop anytime soon and for all the members that read into it the wrong way, I'm sorry that you feel that way but you all should know that it's truly all in fun! I've never really had a chance to race any other Make/Model because if you really look at it, I only drive my car when I'm going to meet up with you guys so that's about all the runs that I ever get into, sorry Richard! I'm sure that no one has an issue with racing any other make/model car but it's just that we're on the forums after these runs and there's going to always be different views about how the outcome of a race went down..

We all love to boost, race, speed and to hang around our cars! This is the commonon denominator between the crew! So everyone just needs to lighten up and if they do so then it'll be all good!
Guys I think this forum is taking a serious downturn in the personal callouts and its really damaging the sense of community in the Florida Lexus club. Not so much in this thread as in others, but the comment above just struck me as the kind of thing we need to move away from.

If you think someone is taking your posts the wrong way, then call them on the phone or PM them to talk about it instead of making a public post saying "I'm not going to stop and don't be so sensitive"? If you know it bothers them, then why keep doing it?

Let's keep CL a place where "We all love to boost, race, speed and to hang around our cars!" without the drama please.

If you want to discuss, please PM me instead of taking this thread further off topic, thanks.
Old 09-20-09, 12:17 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Jerome I guess that means we need to kiss and make up ..So pucker up and close your eyes

Homestead speedway-pucker.jpg

We hear ya Dave .
Old 09-20-09, 12:52 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC

P.S. Shameed, next time we get together we need to have a cold bottle of Dasani to discuss your opinions on a few things based on some of your posts!
What you speak is true, But i'm starting to think that some people take this **** to heart they spend all this money and get busted up by their friend lol. Now if you have ill feeling towards your friend because he is faster or vise versa then your not a true friend. Personally there are alotta people I cant stand but they are is350 owners on 5lbs of boost but I have something for him that will have him take that one off bull**** kit off his car.
Old 09-20-09, 01:28 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

Can't we all just get along?....lol
I'm cumming out on my cow w NOS soon.and I'm going after other cars out there.unless someone calls me out.
Old 09-20-09, 01:54 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Originally Posted by japspec
What you speak is true, But i'm starting to think that some people take this **** to heart they spend all this money and get busted up by their friend lol. Now if you have ill feeling towards your friend because he is faster or vise versa then your not a true friend. Personally there are alotta people I cant stand but they are is350 owners on 5lbs of boost but I have something for him that will have him take that one off bull**** kit off his car.
This thread is closed.

japspec, please read our rules on cursing in our forum (including cleaning up your signature) and heed my request above on knocking off the public personal comments here in the FL forums. I don't live in FL and even I know you you're talking about... not cool and it will not continue on our forum.