Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-08, 04:36 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

I wanted to start this tread for some time now.Every once in a while I drive my sc300 around south Florida,someone always trying to run me.And talking to many of you at some of the meets we have. I know that this is common place for a lot of us.It doesn't matter if you drive an SC or IS or a GS.I guess once they see you lowered and maybe you have some rims or not it's game on with these guys.And some time it is so so hard not to be accommodating. And by the way guys I don't care what kind of car they drive. So that is why I wanted to give us a place to share our stories.I'm looking forward to reading some of stories. I know not every run is going to be victorious, that's cool.Still want to hear the stories.

Last edited by //LRD; 10-19-08 at 05:15 AM.
Old 10-05-08, 06:34 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Most recent was about two weeks ago some kid in a civic SI driving with his girl keep looking over trying to get me to race. I was debating on whether to do it or not, but decided not to waste my gas and embarrass him in front of his girlfriend and figured he would do one of those weston races on me.

And the other was going to get chicken after towers with you all and that other honda on nitrous or whatever it had.

Props on the cool thread btw.
Old 10-05-08, 06:41 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

woo this is going to be fun
Old 10-05-08, 06:46 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

countless vettes mustangs neons a couple og g35 under boost a 350z also under boost and a partridge in a pear tree etc etc etc , in fact 1 cobra stang was so impressed he's trying to sell his to get a sc under boost

but with new ticket rule and stuff all that just about ends especially after last thurs meet and a old black dodge dually rolls up to us and bam undercover cop from street task force on car racing and stuff.. you just dont know who's who anymore , so only run and hwy and run with those you know period or risk 1k,2k fine or worse
Old 10-05-08, 06:55 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lexforlife
countless vettes mustangs neons a couple og g35 under boost a 350z also under boost and a partridge in a pear tree etc etc etc , in fact 1 cobra stang was so impressed he's trying to sell his to get a sc under boost

but with new ticket rule and stuff all that just about ends especially after last thurs meet and a old black dodge dually rolls up to us and bam undercover cop from street task force on car racing and stuff.. you just dont know who's who anymore , so only run and hwy and run with those you know period or risk 1k,2k fine or worse
Yeah, but I live in Hollywood... A cop pulls you over you simply laugh in their face jk . Hollywood PD is that big of a joke

Last edited by Punky; 10-05-08 at 07:02 PM.
Old 10-05-08, 07:27 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife

Ed after talking to you on thurs about the new law the next day my dad asked me if i had heard the new law and i stil cant belive it now i need to think twice real hard before i squeeze the throtle. I guess were gonna have to start doing races only to 100 LoL
Old 10-05-08, 07:33 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't like street racing or any of that competition stuff I just like to cruise and when I see open road WOT.

The only times I would race people was to take out my frustration out on others. This was when I was NA-T 438RWHP.

It was about 9pm and I was closing the shop instead of taking my normal route which was turnpike north to homestead extension to red road. I decided to the pometto/826 west to I-75 naples there at least I know I can take my stress out on the road. before entering I-75 the road highway was under construction so I got off on 138th graham. I made a right at the light and decided to take US27 to pines. I figure I'll get home quicker that way besides there open road for miles and its nice weather. I go past the turnpike overpass and I see a SRT-4 and a EVO8 running both are red.
I go WOT and the pass on the emergency lane so the EVO and the SRT starts chasing me. I slowed down and the EVO wanted some, at this point I decided ok 60 mph roll 1st beep I got the car into gear 2nd, 3rd the evo jumped the gun so I stayed on it. Everytime the evo was shifting he fell behind by half a car. I got him by 3cars and I did it 3 times.

I can't stand HONDAS/ACURAS I ran into this kid with a rsx type s today. he wanted a 20 roll and he kept jumping the gun everytime. It didn't matter because he fell behind everytime I pulled into 2nd. but he was doing these 3 quick beeps and punching it. 5times he did it and every time he jumps at his own 2nd beep. the last one I left him by busesssssssssss
Old 10-05-08, 07:35 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

WHO WAS THE IDIOT THAT ROLLED THERE GTR ON I75 AND GRIFFIN.

I mean that car is fast but I don't think any car should be driving like that in the rain
Old 10-05-08, 07:35 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by sTcT300
Ed after talking to you on thurs about the new law the next day my dad asked me if i had heard the new law and i stil cant belive it now i need to think twice real hard before i squeeze the throtle. I guess were gonna have to start doing races only to 100 LoL
what new law are talking about.
Old 10-05-08, 07:42 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

didnt hear about a new law??
Old 10-05-08, 07:43 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

What new law??!??!

It's funny this thread was started, cause I just blew away a 335i coupe!
Old 10-05-08, 07:59 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DINH300
what new law are talking about.
Originally Posted by Shlomboy
didnt hear about a new law??
Originally Posted by iSuxeL
What new law??!??!

It's funny this thread was started, cause I just blew away a 335i coupe!
Some crazy *** law about doing 50+ over the limit Ed can explain better than me but lets just say if they catch you the first time it $1K fine that cant be removed and it gets worse
Old 10-05-08, 08:20 PM
Dew23
Lexus Champion

This LAW

BAY NEWS 9 -- New fines take effect in Florida Wednesday for drivers going more than 50 miles an hour over the speed limit.

Those drivers could also find themselves in court.

Under the new law, the first offense would cost the speeder $1,000 and the second offense $2,500, along with the loss of their driver's license for a year.

The third offense is a felony, with a possible $5,000 price tag, along with the chance of the speeder losing his or her license for 10 years.

Another law that will take effect Wednesday is aimed at motorcyclists who perform stunts on the road. After the third offense, bikers who violate the new law could face a maximum prison term of five years.
Old 10-05-08, 09:25 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

We as a group in our cruises can get a little out of hand some times if you know what I mean.It's the sort burst of power that I have fun with the light to light stuff.When them fools take off and then I start to boost and my w/g open the look on their faces is priceless.Hey this sounds like a master card ad.Here is how my MC ad goes 2JZ-GTE $7500.00 completely installed single turbo set up $1500.00 e-mange with tuning $900.00 sucking the doors off a $185,000.00 SL65 AMG which call me out in front of all my coworkers and even jumped me a car and a half because he was an F ing cheater PRICELESS

“Success is there for those who want it, plan for it and take action to achieve it.” - Jim Brown

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=267655

Last edited by //LRD; 06-01-10 at 09:44 PM.
Old 10-05-08, 09:28 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

^^ nice!!....

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa