Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-08, 11:19 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

whos just talking bs my man .. my car was already near 500 on a stupid piggy back so whats you think with a standalone , bigger inj and a full race tune by the aem master himself that high 500's on same boost will not happen , bro its a given period so step aside or get blown aside

i want big juice jerome
Old 10-10-08, 11:20 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^^^

Are you gonna swap in a short block or are you sticking with that NA bottom
Old 10-10-08, 11:46 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by DINH300
^^^^

Are you gonna swap in a short block or are you sticking with that NA bottom
little bro if it aint broke why fix it

i will wait for the block to be retired and then swap in a slightly built block with forged 8:5:1 comp pistons and race bearings and new valves and tit springs so i can safely raise rev limit to 7800 to 8000 and then we will see whats up

whats really holding me back right now for really tuning for 25+ psi and steady basis is my clutch its only rated for around mid 5's so i will wait for my clutch to be replaced before shooting that high
Old 10-10-08, 12:02 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

When will you expect the car to be ready for the road.

I hope I can get my car done with the 6spd by christmas. Then I will go after you and Jerome.
Old 10-10-08, 12:10 PM
TougeSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

The following story is about a bone stock 187K SC300 5Spd.

About 3 weeks ago I was on my way some traveling south on RT. 441. And E36 328i convertible and a new Civic Si had been running each other behind me the entire way down. So the Bimmer and the Si decided to add me into the mix. Now I haven't raced in a long time. but I decided to see what the old girl had in her before she goes under for surgery. They both jumped at a green light and sped off. I rolled into it in 2nd and caught up the the Bimmer in no time. Passed him and the Si was a car and a half in front of him an pulling. I put my foot down hard and caught up to the Si. I ended up passing him around 115 and pulled a car a half on him before I decided to shut it down.

I'm just amazed that at the mileage now I'm still keeping up with newer and sportier cars. Now I need to decide on if I want 1JZ-GTE or 2JZ-GTE? Oh and my clutch is slipping too.
Old 10-10-08, 12:14 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by DINH300
When will you expect the car to be ready for the road.

I hope I can get my car done with the 6spd by christmas. Then I will go after you and Jerome.
aem should be in by next week and then tuned shortly thereafter so maybe next 10days or so
Old 10-10-08, 01:36 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lexforlife
whos just talking bs my man .. my car was already near 500 on a stupid piggy back so whats you think with a standalone , bigger inj and a full race tune by the aem master himself that high 500's on same boost will not happen , bro its a given period so step aside or get blown aside

i want big juice jerome
Wow, I love all this action that's occuring on the forum. So lets just do this why don't we just stop all the talking and make it happen! I've seen my name mentioned about three or four times, does this means that I'm the chosen one or does it mean that I'm wanted?

And Ed, if you want me I'm not hard to find brother! Hurry up and get that AEM in so that I could get in that ***...
Old 10-10-08, 01:45 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

All this talk is getting me excited.

We're going to have to figure out a time and place for this.
Old 10-10-08, 02:27 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=//LRD;3906929]Guys this makes for great reading so please keep it up. But since all we're doing is talking about horse power on the inter net.I would like to say since it is just talk for now.My car is going to make 725 rwhp on pump gas @ only 22 psi blah blah blah.Just pull the trigger the two of you.and show use.lol jk

My NA V8 makes 800 on pump gas
Old 10-10-08, 02:35 PM
Dew23
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All you gentlemen with fast cars and big horepower i need to watch you guys hopefully i can keep up with you gentlemen.
Old 10-10-08, 02:40 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife

i want big juice jerome
Ed read the post correctly. The BS is all the talking,that is going on about how much power you guys are going to make.That's the BS I am refer to.I'm sure of one thing the potential is always there for making big power with the set up the both of you have.Just make it people!!And bring it. How do my Jamaican friends put itOh COME NOW
Old 10-10-08, 02:44 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TougeSC3
The following story is about a bone stock 187K SC300 5Spd.

About 3 weeks ago I was on my way some traveling south on RT. 441. And E36 328i convertible and a new Civic Si had been running each other behind me the entire way down. So the Bimmer and the Si decided to add me into the mix. Now I haven't raced in a long time. but I decided to see what the old girl had in her before she goes under for surgery. They both jumped at a green light and sped off. I rolled into it in 2nd and caught up the the Bimmer in no time. Passed him and the Si was a car and a half in front of him an pulling. I put my foot down hard and caught up to the Si. I ended up passing him around 115 and pulled a car a half on him before I decided to shut it down.

I'm just amazed that at the mileage now I'm still keeping up with newer and sportier cars. Now I need to decide on if I want 1JZ-GTE or 2JZ-GTE? Oh and my clutch is slipping too.

Nice kill It feels kinda good? Dosing it?

[QUOTE=Punky;3908095]
Originally Posted by //LRD
Guys this makes for great reading so please keep it up. But since all we're doing is talking about horse power on the inter net.I would like to say since it is just talk for now.My car is going to make 725 rwhp on pump gas @ only 22 psi blah blah blah.Just pull the trigger the two of you.and show use.lol jk

Thatz what I'm talking about.YOU GO PUNKY!!!

Last edited by //LRD; 10-10-08 at 03:37 PM.
Old 10-10-08, 03:12 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Dew23
All you gentlemen with fast cars and big horepower i need to watch you guys hopefully i can keep up with you gentlemen.
LOL LOL I like your sarcasm.

Coming from a big horse power man.
Old 10-10-08, 03:16 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

[QUOTE=Punky;3908095]
Originally Posted by //LRD

You know bottles are still under the Force Induction catagory.

remember "BOTTLES ARE FOR BABIES" we learned that early in life....... real early.
Old 10-10-08, 03:35 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

****************FOR GOOD NEWS****************

**************** GAS ENDED TRADING TODAY AT $77.70 Barrel****************

that mean we should see gas in the mid 2s hopefully if my math is right

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa