Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

I wanted to officially say farewell to my Florida members.

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-08, 02:05 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default I wanted to officially say farewell to my Florida members.

I wanted to publically say goodbye to all of you in Florida and just say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to everyone I have met and befriended over the years. Its been a great 6+ years. It all started at Towers 6 years ago where I met people I would end up calling very good friends through the years: Randy, Mario, Al, Reggie, Ed, Ellio, at our 1st ever meet. That meet lead to more meets and Great friends like Eric(indio)John, Johnee78, Darrel(wringo), Terry, Clive. I can name drop all day but than I forget a name and they will let me know about it later.

I gonna miss the people, the Superbowl parties at my house, the bbq's at the park, The many many shows/meets we would see each other at or roll into together. I don't want to be a big baby and start sobbing over here so I'll make this short. I close the sale of my home in 30 days and am moving to N.J.

I again wanted to thank all of you I have met through the years for everything. I'm gonna miss you guys big time.

I'm hoping to have one last get together where it all started at Towers the weekend before I move. I'm guessing last weekend of Oct or maybe 1st weeknd of Nov. I'm still in the air about my exact move date.
Old 10-01-08, 02:09 PM
LexISguy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

take care of yourself, and give the NELOC guys a call.....
Old 10-01-08, 02:12 PM
Dew23
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Adrian say its not so one on the great people i have met on this forum, will be at towers for that meet count me in sorry to see you leave.

Last edited by Dew23; 10-01-08 at 04:52 PM.
Old 10-01-08, 04:24 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

i cant believe it.
Old 10-01-08, 04:29 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

post a sticky with the towers date and IM THERE FOR SURE!!!

gonna miss you bro but not for too long

im right behind you not too long before i post my farewell thread
(moving to newyork)
Old 10-01-08, 04:39 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Sad to hear Halloween is on a Friday night this year. How about we all hit towers and make it a big night?
Old 10-01-08, 04:40 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default A Sad Day!

Originally Posted by bluelex
I wanted to publically say goodbye to all of you in Florida and just say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to everyone I have met and befriended over the years. Its been a great 6+ years. It all started at Towers 6 years ago where I met people I would end up calling very good friends through the years: Randy, Mario, Al, Reggie, Ed, Ellio, at our 1st ever meet. That meet lead to more meets and Great friends like Eric(indio)John, Johnee78, Darrel(wringo), Terry, Clive. I can name drop all day but than I forget a name and they will let me know about it later.

I gonna miss the people, the Superbowl parties at my house, the bbq's at the park, The many many shows/meets we would see each other at or roll into together. I don't want to be a big baby and start sobbing over here so I'll make this short. I close the sale of my home in 30 days and am moving to N.J.

I again wanted to thank all of you I have met through the years for everything. I'm gonna miss you guys big time.

I'm hoping to have one last get together where it all started at Towers the weekend before I move. I'm guessing last weekend of Oct or maybe 1st weeknd of Nov. I'm still in the air about my exact move date.
Blue,Adrian, BlueLex, whatever we call you ,your gonna be missed! It's gonna hurt having you leave us behind in Florida, but you have left your mark here and will alway's be known for your innovative ideas, picture taking skills, and that beautiful masterpiece of yours! I can't thank you enough for all the information you have given me over the years and I want you to know that I have it all stored in a safe place. Trust me, it won't go to waste. I must say that I'm glad your leaving, just a little bit, so now maybe, I can win first place in a few GS categories at future shows! Lol! Maybe we can get together this weekend as I will be down in your area visiting family. Be safe and remember that "friendship is essential to the soul"!

Wringo, Blue, and Rich(Team Solo) doing it big at a local show!

Can't forget them beans!

Good times my friend, good times!

Last edited by Wringo; 10-01-08 at 05:08 PM.
Old 10-01-08, 04:50 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Good luck to where ever you move, even though I've only met you once
Old 10-01-08, 05:17 PM
Lexmex
Super Moderator

Received 161 Likes on 137 Posts

Old 10-01-08, 06:03 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You'll be missed Adrian!
Old 10-01-08, 06:31 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Wwwwwhat

Adrian you suck bro!!! Just saw you Sat.nite and you didn't say anything bout moving.In the sort time I got to know you I learn quickly that your a straight up dude.That is a rear quality these days.So on one hand I hate to see you go. But on the other I want to wish you and family the very best.And did you know I also dabble in weather predictions.?? For years hurricane Adrian has destroy all in his way.So finally the hurricane is leveling Florida and making his way to New Jersey as a CAT 5.You Jersey Lexus boys better tighten up there is storm coming your way. And it's name is Bluelex.I seriously wish you the best Adrian.Keep in touch.And you name the time and place I'll be there.

Last edited by //LRD; 10-01-08 at 08:37 PM.
Old 10-01-08, 07:21 PM
lexis307
Lexus Test Driver

Blue,

Its been great having you as a fl brother, doing it big with the mega meets and HIN + countless other shows, it was a great ride with ya and wish you the Best of luck to you bro, stay in touch.. peace

-J
Old 10-01-08, 08:26 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

Adrian,
wow that was out of the blue..and i was thinking about to move up to palm beach too..Its cool hanging out at all the meets and going for some jerk chicken..best of luck to you and your family..hopefully we will organize one last florida meet before you go..

Tony
Old 10-01-08, 08:59 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Blue your gonna be missed bro i never really got to meet you in person but i did get great info from you in the past. Good luck on your move and keep in touch with us down here I mean we do have the internets and stuff and were always online LoL
Old 10-01-08, 09:25 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

damn its gona suck if you guys do the meet on friday of halloween... i have to work that night and got threatend with FIRED if i call in sick or miss it...

oh well just keep updated with whats going on

hope you guys are going to do a farewell meet when i leave lololol

Quick Reply: I wanted to officially say farewell to my Florida members.