Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

I'll be in Miami Columbus Day Weekend.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-08, 08:58 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts
Default I'll be in Miami Columbus Day Weekend.....

I'll be in Miami on Friday Oct 10th to Tuesday Oct 14th for the caribbean jump up weekend. Anyway my friends(from MD/NY) aren't coming until Saturday morning and I will be there Friday at 9am. I'm trying to find something to get into that friday. Wish I could bring the SC but I will be in a rental. Anyway does anyone know of any good spots I can go to or if you guys got hang out spot or a nice reggae club. Let me know.
Old 09-30-08, 01:24 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cherplex
I'll be in Miami on Friday Oct 10th to Tuesday Oct 14th for the caribbean jump up weekend. Anyway my friends(from MD/NY) aren't coming until Saturday morning and I will be there Friday at 9am. I'm trying to find something to get into that friday. Wish I could bring the SC but I will be in a rental. Anyway does anyone know of any good spots I can go to or if you guys got hang out spot or a nice reggae club. Let me know.
Cherplex,

Where are you from? I'm guessing somewhere in the Caribbean? Anyway there's a bunch of things jumping off that weekend. Just go to www.Partyspree.com to fill you in with all the Reggae clubs that weekend. The big jump off is Sunday night at Bongos(American Airlines Arena) with Jabba's Strikeback. It's always a Wicked dance every year!
Old 09-30-08, 03:22 PM
sc250tt
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Word? We need to link up and wine up on some gyal pm me your number when you get here plex.
Old 09-30-08, 03:53 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by cherplex
Come out to the Towers Shoppes show on Friday and most of us will be out there. Usually any given Friday there is about 10 coupes. Great crew of guys I was actually surprised at the SC crowd we have down here.
Old 09-30-08, 05:41 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

cherplex its ed call me on that friday afternoon to hook up with us bro 954 699 4336 as punky says we always hang out friday nights at the famous "tower shops" on university dr and I 595. its a huge car show scene every friday night for the last 10yrs+. usually about 300+ cars out there if weather permits then we usually go over to our own jerk chicken man for the best jerk chicken cooked old school way in south florida
Old 09-30-08, 06:50 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Cherplex,

Where are you from? I'm guessing somewhere in the Caribbean? Anyway there's a bunch of things jumping off that weekend. Just go to www.Partyspree.com to fill you in with all the Reggae clubs that weekend. The big jump off is Sunday night at Bongos(American Airlines Arena) with Jabba's Strikeback. It's always a Wicked dance every year!
Yea I'm guyanese. I was there last year at Jabba Strikes back and it was a wicked dance for real. I plan on going back.

Originally Posted by sc250tt
Word? We need to link up and wine up on some gyal pm me your number when you get here plex.
Yea most def, hold some trini gyal fo me wine up pon ha ha.....

Originally Posted by lexforlife
cherplex its ed call me on that friday afternoon to hook up with us bro 954 699 4336 as punky says we always hang out friday nights at the famous "tower shops" on university dr and I 595. its a huge car show scene every friday night for the last 10yrs+. usually about 300+ cars out there if weather permits then we usually go over to our own jerk chicken man for the best jerk chicken cooked old school way in south florida
Yea I'm down for that. I'm staying at the Savoy on Ocean and 5th.
Old 09-30-08, 06:59 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome, forecast is for rain but that rain down here doesn't hang around.So I'll be there.And I'm sure! so will a lot of locals.
Old 10-01-08, 06:58 AM
DGreenGS
Rookie

Big Up all West Indian Massive!
Old 10-11-08, 09:58 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Cherp,Good to finally meet you and hang. I hope you had a good time and good eating sum "jerk shicken".
Old 10-11-08, 10:54 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by drewgo
Cherp,Good to finally meet you and hang. I hope you had a good time and good eating sum "jerk shicken".
def agree cherplex is to cool for words

wish we could have taken him to some of the spots even run a couple of times but man with this new tkt rule forget it
Old 10-11-08, 12:45 PM
thaimonkee
Lead Lap

yo cherplex tells me miami is the ****. all sc;s done there holding it down hard. I will be there next year with him. maybe we should trailer our sc;s down there huh cherp?
Old 10-12-08, 10:30 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Yo Cherplex just checking your condition.How are the females in So.Beach treating you? I had mention to you that at one time I lived in Upper Marlboro and working in Capitol Hts.And I know that DC is a jumping place.The women are educated and refine.And boy let me tell you. People you just don't know.Did they party hard. Man I miss DC!!!.But back to the women of S.Florida.There SEXY as hell.Out the door go's wanting a women that is educated and refine.I'm sure you had a good time.So spread the word we need the tourist dollars.lol.Anyways wanted to say it was cool talking to you.Till next time then.
Old 10-12-08, 11:14 AM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by //LRD
.So spread the word we need the tourist dollars.
HAHAH!! very very true

maybe next time we all caravan to the keys .....
Old 10-14-08, 05:04 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

It was nice meeting the other CL members.

Originally Posted by drewgo
It was nice meeting you too Dre. Had a good time.

Originally Posted by lexforlife
def agree cherplex is to cool for words

wish we could have taken him to some of the spots even run a couple of times but man with this new tkt rule forget it
Yea I know but it's all good, just be careful down there. That jerk chicken was good I wanted more maybe next time.

Originally Posted by thaimonkee
yo cherplex tells me miami is the ****. all sc;s done there holding it down hard. I will be there next year with him. maybe we should trailer our sc;s down there huh cherp?
Yessir you better roll with me next year.

Originally Posted by //LRD
Yo Cherplex just checking your condition.How are the females in So.Beach treating you? I had mention to you that at one time I lived in Upper Marlboro and working in Capitol Hts.And I know that DC is a jumping place.The women are educated and refine.And boy let me tell you. People you just don't know.Did they party hard. Man I miss DC!!!.But back to the women of S.Florida.There SEXY as hell.Out the door go's wanting a women that is educated and refine.I'm sure you had a good time.So spread the word we need the tourist dollars.lol.Anyways wanted to say it was cool talking to you.Till next time then.
I had a good time down there bro. South Beach did not disappoint.
Old 10-14-08, 07:15 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Cool meeting you. fun to show others how we run in SFL.

Quick Reply: I'll be in Miami Columbus Day Weekend.....