official spotted thread - Page 126 - Club Lexus Forums


official spotted thread

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-16, 06:16 AM   #1876
jdm_altzza
Lead Lap
iTrader: (9)
 
jdm_altzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: FL
Posts: 587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexISguy View Post
Same red caliper Blue IS-F on I-75 and Sheridan.
Are you sure it's red? I have orange calipers. i take this route every morning and funny i saw a blue ISF yesterday passing sheridan on the fast lane. Must be you lol...

if it had a TOMS Diffuser it was me.
jdm_altzza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-16, 06:13 AM   #1877
LexISguy
Lexus Champion
 
LexISguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL
Posts: 2,255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm_altzza View Post
Are you sure it's red? I have orange calipers. i take this route every morning and funny i saw a blue ISF yesterday passing sheridan on the fast lane. Must be you lol...

if it had a TOMS Diffuser it was me.
Yes I meant orange, and I was in the other Blue ISF on the fast lane lol. I've seen you Pines Blvd. Have you done any performance mods?
LexISguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-16, 06:21 AM   #1878
jdm_altzza
Lead Lap
iTrader: (9)
 
jdm_altzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: FL
Posts: 587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexISguy View Post
Yes I meant orange, and I was in the other Blue ISF on the fast lane lol. I've seen you Pines Blvd. Have you done any performance mods?
i knew it was you. funny i was the same guy back in 2008-2009 with the is300 and the altezza front end in black on 595i that gave you a thumbs up (don't know if you remember but we had a meet one night while it was cold off pines blvd & by fuddruckers in the pembroke shopps also).

I have sikky headers, joez intake , gt spec strut bars deleted cats , TOMS rear diff. for now.

I was going to catch up to you but i had to get off my exit. lol
jdm_altzza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-16, 05:44 AM   #1879
LexISguy
Lexus Champion
 
LexISguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL
Posts: 2,255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm_altzza View Post
i knew it was you. funny i was the same guy back in 2008-2009 with the is300 and the altezza front end in black on 595i that gave you a thumbs up (don't know if you remember but we had a meet one night while it was cold off pines blvd & by fuddruckers in the pembroke shopps also).

I have sikky headers, joez intake , gt spec strut bars deleted cats , TOMS rear diff. for now.

I was going to catch up to you but i had to get off my exit. lol
Oh ok lol yeah I remember that meet it was cold, Have you considered getting the tune?
LexISguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-16, 06:36 AM   #1880
jdm_altzza
Lead Lap
iTrader: (9)
 
jdm_altzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: FL
Posts: 587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexISguy View Post
Oh ok lol yeah I remember that meet it was cold, Have you considered getting the tune?

At the moment, No; however might consider it down the road.

There's an event the 24th of this month @ PALM BEACH INT. RACEWAY. try to make it. I am going with my friend that has a black IS-F.

PM me if you decide maybe we can roll in together.
jdm_altzza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-16, 06:58 AM   #1881
LexISguy
Lexus Champion
 
LexISguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL
Posts: 2,255
Default

Another Blue IS-F whizzed by me on 595 east driven by a female. PAL license plate are you in the forums? LOL I know I was driving the limit.
LexISguy is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official IS-F "Spotted" thread javyLSU IS F (2008-2014) 1236 08-21-16 01:12 PM
Official RCF Spotted Thread LexusNN RC F (2015-present) 81 07-27-16 02:17 PM
The spotted thread in NTX WALDIS350 North Texas Lexus Club 967 12-23-15 06:55 AM
**Official 4GS Spotted Thread** wlmngtn310 GS - 4th Gen (2013-present) 4 04-02-13 02:30 PM
The Official North East Forum Sitings Thread! NY/NJ/CT/PA/MA/DC/MD/VA DASHOCKER Northeast 3 07-01-08 09:07 AM


Tags
250, bachan, center, club, clublexus, dangy, flamingo, lexus, motorsports, official, performance, sheridan, slammed, starbucks, thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:45 AM.


Copyright © 2000-2016 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved