Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Orlando Weekly Meets!! It's on Again!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-07, 04:55 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Orlando Weekly Meets!! It's on Again!!!

Guy's since there still seems to be some members interested in continuing to meet, I'm gonna give it another shot? I'm willing to try and get this thing rolling again on Wednesday's weekly! The times for meeting will be 7-10:00 p.m. at the Amazon Mall on East 50(Rouse Rd./ Colonial Dr.)! Members willing to hang around later than that would group cruise to UCF car club meets at 10:00, which would conclude our weekly meet! I'll take the initiative to be there on Wednesday's at 7:00 weekly and staying until 10:00! Approval has been granted to us by Amazon Mall's owner to meet there as long we keep the lot clean with no loud music or burnouts in the lot? Due to Sunday's being a rest day for me and it's football season, it would be hard for me to make it on Sunday's! In the event of rainy weather, I would post to let members know if the meet will go for the week at 5:00 p.m. in this thread! Sorry about the inconvience of this Sunday, but let's see if we can get this going again? The first weekly meet that I will be able to begin would November 14,2007! I hope to see you there and if this is a problem, come out and let's discuss future plans for weekly meets and future events! Come out and be heard! I'm open for suggestions!

Last edited by Wringo; 12-05-07 at 04:58 AM.
Old 11-06-07, 07:27 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 62 Likes on 60 Posts

Come on guys wringo has been doing this for 2 years now. Lets give him some credit and show your support for O-town and CL by going to these weekly meets.. I wish i lived closer.. I'd be there every week..

TF
Old 11-06-07, 10:25 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Thank's!

Originally Posted by tmf2004
Come on guys wringo has been doing this for 2 years now. Lets give him some credit and show your support for O-town and CL by going to these weekly meets.. I wish i lived closer.. I'd be there every week..

TF
Hopefully, they will come around!
Old 11-06-07, 01:04 PM
IS_Sunny
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im in .......
Old 11-06-07, 01:06 PM
BadViper22
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, count me in as long as I own my Lexus!(forever hopefully)

BadViper22-ES300
Old 11-06-07, 06:03 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Let's Go Central Florida!

Originally Posted by wringo
Guy's since there still seems to be some members interested in continuing to meet, I'm gonna give it another shot? I'm willing to try and get this thing rolling again on Wednesday's weekly! The times for meeting will be 7-10:00 p.m. at the Amazon Mall on East 50(Rouse Rd./ Colonial Dr.)! Members willing to hang around later than that would group cruise to UCF car club meets at 10:00, which would conclude our weekly meet! I'll take the initiative to be there on Wednesday's at 7:00 weekly and staying until 10:00! Approval has been granted to us by Amazon Mall's owner to meet there as long we keep the lot clean with no loud music or burnouts in the lot? Due to Sunday's being a rest day for me and it's football season, it would be hard for me to make it on Sunday's! In the event of rainy weather, I would post to let members know if the meet will go for the week at 5:00 p.m. in this thread! Sorry about the inconvience of this Sunday, but let's see if we can get this going again? The first weekly meet that I will be able to begin would November 14,2007! I hope to see you there and if this is a problem, come out and let's discuss future plans for weekly meets and future events! Come out and be heard! I'm open for suggestions!

Wednesday Nov.14th!
1.Wringo-GS300
2.TommySC
3.BadViper22

You want it, you got it!

Keep it rolling and spread the word!
Old 11-07-07, 08:09 PM
Classified
Driver

I wanted to be there tonight guys but I had a pre arranged family shin-dig. I hope it turned out well and wasn't a bust.
Old 11-07-07, 09:43 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Nov. 14th!

Originally Posted by Classified
I wanted to be there tonight guys but I had a pre arranged family shin-dig. I hope it turned out well and wasn't a bust.
It's not until next Wednesday! Spread the word and we hope to see you there! Bring a friend!
Old 11-08-07, 12:00 PM
Classified
Driver

Awesome. I will be there.

Originally Posted by wringo

Wednesday Nov.14th!
1.Wringo-GS300
2.TommySC
3.BadViper22
4.Classified
Old 11-08-07, 12:11 PM
cpone
There can only be One

You ***** are too far for me.
Old 11-08-07, 08:08 PM
IS_Sunny
Lead Lap

Come on more SC guys...........

imma be out numbered
Old 11-09-07, 10:10 AM
prodigy95
Driver

tommy dont worry, you got another SC driving out with you right here
Old 11-09-07, 09:19 PM
BadViper22
Lexus Test Driver

number of ES owners in Florida: 837420

number of Florida ES owners on Club Lexus: <5

lol quite sad, but true..
Old 11-12-07, 10:56 AM
ISDreams
Lead Lap

hey guys im drivin down from NYC the 16 so if u r doing this ever wed i'd luv 2 swing thru on the 21 if that be cool?
Old 11-12-07, 11:13 AM
IS_Sunny
Lead Lap

Of course bro ... the more people the better

Quick Reply: Orlando Weekly Meets!! It's on Again!!!