Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Downtown Jax SC's?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-06, 02:52 PM
Jewcano
No Sir, I Don't Like It

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Downtown Jax SC's?

So i was riding with my buddy today in Downtown Jax, and i noticed a couple SC's parked near each other in a lot. One was pearl or plain white, and the other was a deep red color. Just wondering if thats anyone local.
Old 11-20-06, 04:16 PM
IS_250
Pole Position

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts

ive been seeing a clean 97+ white one with wheels, lowered and yellow fogs on gate parkway.. really clean looking car. are the cars you saw stock?
Old 11-20-06, 10:24 PM
Jewcano
No Sir, I Don't Like It

I see alot of SC's in my area (Mandrin), however most are stock, but a few have rims, as for gate parkway, i dont travel there alot, but you might be seeing Anthony's 97 white 300 5spd, as its the only white one i know with wheels around here, best ask him though.
As for the ones in downtown, i think the red one had some nice chrome rims.
Old 11-20-06, 10:28 PM
lighthalo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IS_250
ive been seeing a clean 97+ white one with wheels, lowered and yellow fogs on gate parkway.. really clean looking car. are the cars you saw stock?
thats meeeee
thx for the complement
its not lowered yet but it looks like it because it has 18's i guess, its getting lowered this weekend, the fogs are HID yellow (3000k) and the lows are HID's (6000k)

btw i work on gate and i always go to the town center to eat, thats probally why u c me alot
Old 11-21-06, 07:06 AM
IS_250
Pole Position

Originally Posted by lighthalo
thats meeeee
thx for the complement
its not lowered yet but it looks like it because it has 18's i guess, its getting lowered this weekend, the fogs are HID yellow (3000k) and the lows are HID's (6000k)

btw i work on gate and i always go to the town center to eat, thats probally why u c me alot
thats funny, i just realized its usually around lunch time when i see your car around there and deerwood park. for some reason i thought it was lowered?... cant wait to see it when it done.. post some pics after... maybe some of us Jax guys should meet up sometime..
Old 11-21-06, 12:06 PM
Jewcano
No Sir, I Don't Like It

It would be nice for the Jax crew to meet up, although we would need someone to sanction the meet, as i am somewhat lazy, and not good at rallying up people. Let us know if anyone decides to do something. Maybe a mini Lexus Photoshoot.
Old 11-21-06, 11:23 PM
lighthalo
Lexus Test Driver

thats funny, i just realized its usually around lunch time when i see your car around there and deerwood park. for some reason i thought it was lowered?... cant wait to see it when it done.. post some pics after... maybe some of us Jax guys should meet up sometime..
mmm meet

leon , didnt you say the people now meet up at amc24?
Old 11-22-06, 12:09 AM
Jewcano
No Sir, I Don't Like It

It was a general car meet at the Lowes, on Old St Augustine Rd. But that was just a typical car meet with your average civics, ZX's, one GTO, and a few JDMers...., i was going on more of the lines of a mini lexus meet. But again, i would leave that setup to someone else, as i'm horrible with planning.
Old 11-22-06, 11:28 AM
vboy418
Lexus Champion

let me know to guys!!! the car sounds like crap!! but custom exhaust will be here soon!!!

I've seen a few IS3 and SC here and there. I live right off of Beach Blvd
Old 11-22-06, 11:47 AM
IS_250
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Jewcano
It was a general car meet at the Lowes, on Old St Augustine Rd. But that was just a typical car meet with your average civics, ZX's, one GTO, and a few JDMers...., i was going on more of the lines of a mini lexus meet. But again, i would leave that setup to someone else, as i'm horrible with planning.
i was thinking about grabbing a bite to eat somewhere and meeting up with some of you guys. theres got to be more than 4 of us in jax on the boards?
Old 11-22-06, 12:52 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Orlando Meet!

i was thinking about grabbing a bite to eat somewhere and meeting up with some of you guys. theres got to be more than 4 of us in jax on the boards?
Don't forget your brothers and sisters in Orlando in December!
Old 11-22-06, 01:43 PM
IS_250
Pole Position

Originally Posted by wringo
Don't forget your brothers and sisters in Orlando in December!
Wringo... wish i could, but ive got a wedding to attend that weekend. In the meantime hopefully some of us Jax people can get together and do it big like you guys in Orlando..
Old 11-22-06, 02:09 PM
vboy418
Lexus Champion

that would sound great. I would definately go to Orlando but Im going to NY for 3 weeks to visit my family
Old 11-22-06, 02:36 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Send the rest of J-ville!

Wringo... wish i could, but ive got a wedding to attend that weekend. In the meantime hopefully some of us Jax people can get together and do it big like you guys in Orlando..
Bernard, it's understood! Spread the word to those that are not on the boards on CL and send them our way!
Old 11-23-06, 01:28 AM
lighthalo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by vboy418
let me know to guys!!! the car sounds like crap!! but custom exhaust will be here soon!!!

I've seen a few IS3 and SC here and there. I live right off of Beach Blvd
where off of beach???
i live by beach and kernan (by the plant nursery, my neighborhood is called timber ridge)

Quick Reply: Downtown Jax SC's?