Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

we need a list of thisngs going on

Old 02-05-06, 07:06 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
Default *Things Going on in Central Florida:*

After the last meet on Feb. 1st (which i was unable to atttend) active members of the community have come up with a few ideas that they want to do. i am summarizing all the talk on here so members will know of the events that will be taking place.

Meets: Next Meet March 1st, 2006.
8:30 pm @ Ale House on S. Semoran Hwy (436) near the Car Max [Down toward the airport on 436]
One of our members will be establishing parking spaces and reserving space inside the restaurant for us.

***-During the months of March - October Meets will be twice a month with members meeting on the 1st and 3rd wenesday.
-During November - February Meets will be slowed down to just the 1st wednesday of every month

Cruise Idea: Tentative Cruise for Sun Feb. 26th, 2006
-Members suggested the idea of having a monthly cruise to various locations. It will be held on the last sunday of every month. cruise ideas could include Daytona, Cocoa, Clearwater, Tampa.

** The tentative Cruise for Sun Feb. 26th is scheduled to be to the Daytona Beach Area. Members will be meeting up at the Rest Stop in Longwood Off of I-4 Eastbound at around 10:00 - 10:30 am. We will depart promptly at 10:30 for Daytona and there will be someone coordinating the activities for the day.

Picnic: C.FL Members 3-5-06
-March 5th, 2006 @ 10:00 am - ?
-Location still TBA (Wringo Chime in please)
-Catering a cook for food. (chicken, burgers, hotdogs, etc.)
-Asking members to donate $20.00 to help with cost.(Sam - MYGS3C Will be handling this)
-Family Members are welcomed and will be covered for food with donation.

South FL Plans: (to the S.FL Crew - Lexforlife ?)
-Members plan to go and stay for the weekend (Sat/Sun)
-Departing around 9 am arriving around noon
-asking members to seek a secure hotel in Ft. Lauderdale for members to stay and park their cars.

Upcoming Ideas:
- Business Cards? by 1TyTESC For Lex Get Down Part II
-Members want to make a two day event (Sat/Sun) Cruise, Show, Shine, Church St., Track?, Fun Day.
Old 02-05-06, 09:59 AM
juicij36
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Things Going on in Central Florida

Not 2 shabby, not 2 shabby at all.
Old 02-06-06, 06:46 AM
Radical350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

These are great ways to solidify the club. I like it!
Old 02-06-06, 09:43 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

Although I favor Cocoa Beach over Daytona in terms of scenery and feel, the idea of a cruise to Daytona Beach on 2/26 sounds nice, I might be down for that.
Old 02-06-06, 10:39 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default I'll be there!

Thank's Johne,for getting this info up and posted! We are asking memebers to chime in and let us know of your plans for the picnic and cruise! I'll be at both events. We are also looking for other ideas from members in the Central Florida area as well. A data base for members has been established! We look forward to seeing all of you soon!
PS-Juicij36, I need you to find an area for us to cruise to in Tampa! Call me for more info!-wringo
Old 02-06-06, 03:53 PM
IS_250
Pole Position

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

damn... might have to drive down from jax to meet up. i needs me some wheels and a drop. i wouldnt like rolling with you guys in a stock lex.
Old 02-06-06, 06:59 PM
JohnnyB822
Pole Position

there is also the orlando supra meet on feb 17 and 18 u can check it out on supraforum
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=343050
Old 02-06-06, 08:37 PM
Radical350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by IS_250
damn... might have to drive down from jax to meet up. i needs me some wheels and a drop. i wouldnt like rolling with you guys in a stock lex.
Please join us if possible. Stock is ok. That IS250 is bad ***. I for one would like to see it up close!

I will be there!!
Old 02-07-06, 01:36 PM
juicij36
Driver

Default Things Going on in Central Florida

Originally Posted by wringo
Thank's Johne,for getting this info up and posted! We are asking memebers to chime in and let us know of your plans for the picnic and cruise! I'll be at both events. We are also looking for other ideas from members in the Central Florida area as well. A data base for members has been established! We look forward to seeing all of you soon!
PS-Juicij36, I need you to find an area for us to cruise to in Tampa! Call me for more info!-wringo
Yeeeeah, it gets poppin' N Tampa. All I need 2 know is the day of the week, & I'll know which spot(s) 2 post up/park/meet at. I'll hit U w/a PM. Thanx.
Old 02-07-06, 03:10 PM
IS_250
Pole Position

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by 1TYTESC
Please join us if possible. Stock is ok. That IS250 is bad ***. I for one would like to see it up close!

I will be there!!
I'll try to make it down there so I can meet some of you guys.. Im trying to make a deal on some Work wheels. If it goes through i'll be definately down there... LOL..
Old 02-07-06, 03:58 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by juicij36
Yeeeeah, it gets poppin' N Tampa. All I need 2 know is the day of the week, & I'll know which spot(s) 2 post up/park/meet at. I'll hit U w/a PM. Thanx.
Juicij36, the cruises will be on the last Sunday of each month! Plan for something to do on March 26th,2006! We will let you know what time we are planning to depart Orlando as we get closer to that date! Plan a meet and greet spot and a place to do lunch? Let me know something through a pm or call me!-wringo
Old 02-10-06, 03:50 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You know im up for it all Just hit me up on the nextel if any of the things above are finalized
Old 02-13-06, 09:34 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default cruise and picnic!

We still haven't heard from several local members! Chime in and let us know either way. -wringo
Old 02-16-06, 05:43 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts
Wink What's up with the cruise on the 26th?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm anxious to hear what's going on for that date, and maybe there are others interested as well. Do we have a set agenda with a list of things to do, or are we just going to wing it (like it happens every other meet)? Let's hear it people!
Old 02-16-06, 07:55 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by lexusk8
I don't know about you guys, but I'm anxious to hear what's going on for that date, and maybe there are others interested as well. Do we have a set agenda with a list of things to do, or are we just going to wing it (like it happens every other meet)? Let's hear it people!
We will have more info up on a seperate thread soon! MYGS3C(Sam),will be caravaning the Daytona area for a more complete agenda this weekend! You can alway's post to let us know what you would like to do for that day. This will help with the input! -wringo

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: we need a list of thisngs going on