ES - 6th Gen (2013-2018) Discussion topics related to 2013+ ES models

Ultra luxury package not available ES300h-2015

Old 11-03-14, 01:56 PM
bdon
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ultra luxury package not available ES300h-2015

I just contacted Lexus corporate about availabilty of the ultra-luxury package (seat cushion extender etc) and they said 2015 ES 300h will not have ultra-luxury package available; only luxury package--they did not say why it was not being offered even though it is mentioned as option on web site--so FYI
Old 11-03-14, 03:53 PM
atoyota
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by bdon
I just contacted Lexus corporate about availabilty of the ultra-luxury package (seat cushion extender etc) and they said 2015 ES 300h will not have ultra-luxury package available; only luxury package--they did not say why it was not being offered even though it is mentioned as option on web site--so FYI
For what it's worth, I was told by the dealer I could not get the UL package on my 2013 ES300h. The dealer was mistaken. What you could not get in the 300h UL package was the panoramic sunroof, although some have said they got it as a special order. The hybrid system does things with AC to conserve battery charge and the panoramic sunroof would allow more heating and less efficiency.

After getting in touch with a knowledgeable sales rep, they did find a 300h UL for me. I would try to clarify with the dealer or ask other dealers who may be more knowledgeable.
Old 11-03-14, 04:00 PM
bdon
Driver School Candidate

that info came from corporate office--no ultra luxury package for 2015 ES 300h--may be the person there has misinformation--anyone out there with a 2015 ESh with ultra-luxury package???--if you do--call corporate Lexus to tell them they make 'em!
Old 11-03-14, 05:16 PM
atoyota
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Maybe a good question at "corporate" is why is it available as an option on the web site if they don't make them?
Old 11-03-14, 07:56 PM
Wahed
Driver School Candidate

This means I may be having an interesting conversation with my local Lexus dealer in a few months. My wife and I selected the 2015 Deep Sea Mica with black interior es300h Ultra Luxury package. The order was accepted by Lexus on September 26th.

I specifically asked the dealer if the vehicle came with the panoramic sunroof and he said yes. Additionally he shared some production documents with me that illustrated this fact and were specific to the 300h.

I guess I will find out in 90-ish days.
Old 11-03-14, 09:41 PM
bdon
Driver School Candidate

the ES300h never came with the panoramic sunroof--that is available only with the ES 350--the major add on in the ultra luxury package in the ES 300h is the driver seat cushion extender and Iguess you could get the overpriced mark leveson (sp?) stereo system--but according to lexus headquarters, 2015 model does not come with ultra luxury package--call them to verify!
Old 11-04-14, 12:53 AM
chromedome
Lexus Test Driver

Received 48 Likes on 45 Posts

I'd love to see how Toyota Japan figures out which countries get which specs: "Let's throw a pano roof to the US, a seat extender to China, a navigation system for the Aussies..."

My bare bones ES300h with black trim and no memory seats comes with a driver's side seat extender. It's missing just about everything else though
Old 11-04-14, 04:38 AM
Wahed
Driver School Candidate

bdon may definitely be correct. But all i can provide is a screencap (below) from the PDF the dealer sent my that pertained specifically to the 300h. I will certainly be disappointed if my order does not include the panoramic sunroof as indicated. But i will just have to wait and see.

2015 Lexus ES 300h Southern Production Report
Old 11-04-14, 07:09 AM
Mike728
Lead Lap

Received 608 Likes on 458 Posts

Originally Posted by Wahed
I will certainly be disappointed if my order does not include the panoramic sunroof as indicated. But i will just have to wait and see.[/I]
Expect to be disappointed. There is not a single 300h with a panoramic sunroof.
Old 11-04-14, 07:13 AM
Wahed
Driver School Candidate

Well then there will be an interesting conversation following my disappointment =)
Old 11-04-14, 07:23 AM
Mike728
Lead Lap

Received 608 Likes on 458 Posts

Here's one --> LINK
Old 11-04-14, 09:07 AM
lesz
Lead Lap

Received 1,010 Likes on 691 Posts

If you go to the Lexus site and click on the "build you Lexus" tab, currently, it does not show the option to build an ES300h with the Ultra Luxury package, but at different times during the model year, different package and option combinations are available depending on what combinations of packages and options the production lines are currently set up to build. I would guess that, a month or two down the road, the Ultra Luxury package will show up again on the "build your Lexus" page when the production lines are reconfigured to build them.

That said, when the UL package has been available in the past for the ES300h, I've never seen it offered including the panoramic roof, and I don't recall having ever seen anyone report on this board having an ES300h with the panoramic roof in any of the 3 model years since this generation of ES has been available.
Old 11-04-14, 10:33 AM
williakz
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Just go to your dealer and put in a test order for whatever you want. They'll send it to Japan where it will be bounced against the REAL computer and either deemed acceptable for production or not. Then, you can buy it, change the order, or walk away.
Old 11-05-14, 03:57 AM
A320pilot
Driver

I just Special Ordered - 2015 Es300h Ultra Luxury Package with Mark Levinson.
Here is a link to Sewell Lexus Dallas who has a UL on the lot.
http://www.sewelllexus-dallas.com/Ve...#optionsFolder
Old 11-05-14, 10:53 PM
bdon
Driver School Candidate

From Lexus--does the right hand talk to the left hand?????

The Ultra Luxury Package is not available in the 2015 ES 300h. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.Please be assured that your feedback has been documented in out national headquarters for management visibility.

Sincerely,

Lexus Customer Satisfaction

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ultra luxury package not available ES300h-2015