ES - 6th Gen (2013-2018) Discussion topics related to 2013+ ES models

2012 Lexus December to Remember promo

Old 11-10-12, 12:14 PM
uicandrew
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dotbowels
Whenever someone gets something for a lot less than everyone else I see cautionary flags. Are they new to the website? How does the price compare to what most others get? Did the car they get have some miles on it from being test driven, or driven by the owners wife for a couple of months? If it sounds to good to be true it usually is.
Ordinarily yes, but some markets are much more competitive than others , so that plays a huge factor. If there is only 1 lexus dealership in a 2 hr radius vs 4 or 5, you'll have different pricing. That's what happened to US automakers.
Old 11-18-12, 08:46 PM
uicandrew
Pole Position

December to remember event has started. Unfortunately, no specials purchase for ES350 or ES300H. no owner loyalty discount, nada.

No lease specials for ES300h.
but ES350 $497 month with $1 down. my first post will be updated with this info
Old 11-21-12, 01:49 PM
Malu59RT
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by uicandrew
December to remember event has started. Unfortunately, no specials purchase for ES350 or ES300H. no owner loyalty discount, nada.

Any idea how many miles allowed per month?
Old 11-21-12, 01:54 PM
Dave Mac
Racer

Received 71 Likes on 63 Posts

"Any idea how many miles allowed per month? "

I believe that deal is for a 10,000 miles per year lease with .25 per mile for any excess.

I also think that all ES 350 leases in December get the first month lease payment up to $700 paid by Lexus which isn't bad on such a new model.

Dave Mac
Old 11-21-12, 03:21 PM
jetman
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave Mac
"Any idea how many miles allowed per month? "

I believe that deal is for a 10,000 miles per year lease with .25 per mile for any excess.

I also think that all ES 350 leases in December get the first month lease payment up to $700 paid by Lexus which isn't bad on such a new model.

Dave Mac
There's no way I could limit myself to only 10,000 miles a year. What's the sense in having a nice new luxury car sitting in the driveway and being afraid to drive it because you don't want to run up the mileage?

I'd never even consider a lease unless it was for 15,000 miles minimum. Even then, I'd have to think twice...
Old 11-24-12, 06:05 AM
UTAS
Driver

Agree with many here - the ES is probably not included in the Dec2Rem promotion.

I bought an ES300h with blind spot mirrors, pwr sun shade, LDA / Intelligent Hi Beam, Luxury Package, pwr trunk, parking assist, pre-collision system, rain-sensing wipers, heated steering and accessory package - all just before the event started: Got about 7+% off the MSRP and negotiated "for free" 3M rock shield (includes front end, mirrors, door edges), weather mats, rear bumper applique, and door guards and 50% off a service agreement.

Later, when I suggested to my sales person that perhaps I should have waited, he indicated that I beat him up pretty good - so, for this particular car, it's about as good as it would get. For now, at least.
Old 11-24-12, 07:17 PM
uicandrew
Pole Position

Originally Posted by UTAS
Agree with many here - the ES is probably not included in the Dec2Rem promotion.
What do you mean "probably not"?

I already posted the actual December to Remember details in this thread (in the 2nd post and a few posts above this one. There's no agreeing or disagreeing. It is, and intended to be, a factual statement.
(that last bit was supposed to be a bit humorous, but not political)

Last edited by uicandrew; 11-25-12 at 06:25 AM.
Old 11-25-12, 07:05 PM
UTAS
Driver

Originally Posted by uicandrew

And I thought I was agreeing with you. Excuse me.
Old 11-25-12, 11:36 PM
uicandrew
Pole Position

Originally Posted by UTAS
And I thought I was agreeing with you. Excuse me.
that's my mistake. I thought you didn't see what i posted.

did i read somewhere that you got your car from Naperville? I was just there this past weekend.
Old 03-04-13, 08:01 AM
cindytoo
Driver School Candidate

Does anybody have a feeling if there are more ES350h's available now in general? And if there are going to be any discounts on them? I was told by local dealer in Durham, NC that they are hard to come by. So of course the dealer has no incentive to negotiate. I'm in DC area so am wondering if things are better here.
Old 03-04-13, 08:27 AM
Fly4u
Banned

Originally Posted by cindytoo
Does anybody have a feeling if there are more ES350h's available now in general? And if there are going to be any discounts on them? I was told by local dealer in Durham, NC that they are hard to come by. So of course the dealer has no incentive to negotiate. I'm in DC area so am wondering if things are better here.
Do you mean ES300h? (Hybrid?) In my locale (San Diego) there are plenty of vehicles, and deals can be made significantly below MSRP.

Try this site, just one tool of many: http://www.truecar.com I plugged in a generic zipcode for Durham and found your pricing to be significantly higher than mine - 92058.

Last edited by Fly4u; 03-04-13 at 08:33 AM.
Old 03-04-13, 01:49 PM
ProfessorP
Rookie

I got my 300h last weekend for $5200 under MSRP.
Old 03-27-13, 06:22 AM
JnDRader
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Gtgrad95
Sure. I got it at HLG. PM me if you want additional details.
Thanks for this post! We're looking at a 300h in the September/October time frame and the first Atlanta area dealer we went to spoke how he might be able to offer a discount lol! Nice to see that sizeable discounts can be had in our area.
Old 03-27-13, 11:14 AM
jollick
Racer

Received 172 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by JnDRader
Thanks for this post! We're looking at a 300h in the September/October time frame and the first Atlanta area dealer we went to spoke how he might be able to offer a discount lol! Nice to see that sizeable discounts can be had in our area.
May I recommend Joe Robb at Hennessy Lexus, give him a try and tell him I recommended him. He is a fantastic salesperson and everyone I have recommended him to has received a good deal and agree that he is an extraordinary salesperson. I just checked truecar and they currently show about a $2,000 off MSRP on a fully loaded 2013 ES 300h.
Old 03-27-13, 11:29 AM
Arty101
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by JnDRader
Well, if you can wait until Sept/Oct, the new 2014 models should be coming out and you should be able to get a great deal for the 2013. Actually, as the year gets older, so do the prices of the ES. The dealers need to move their remaining inventory for the new model year, so they'll be dealing. The drawback is you may not have the selection or options you want.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2012 Lexus December to Remember promo