Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered the starfire pearl, with parchment semi-inline leather interior
Old 11-27-12, 09:43 AM
jollick
Racer

Received 173 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by Creid
I ordered the starfire pearl, with parchment semi-inline leather interior
Cried, sounds like we both ordered the same car, UL with all factory options. My HS had the tech package, you use to all the safety options and realize how valuable they really are. Next step is for us to find out which ship they are on to track them online. Where do you live? I am in Georgia so my car will ship to the Jacksonville, FL port.
Old 11-27-12, 09:50 AM
Dave Mac
Racer

Received 71 Likes on 63 Posts

Tracking the ship is fun but don't tell your family or they will think you are either bored or crazy. I followed mine right into the port and then tried to see it unloaded on the satellite view but don't believe that photo is live. Still fun.

Made we wonder about the ship's crew though - about two weeks on the water then just a few hours unloading in Long Beach before departing for another CA. port, unloading again and on their way back to Japan. And I assume these carriers return pretty much empty. I checked on it yesterday and it did seem to be traveling at a faster pace.

Dave Mac
Old 11-27-12, 04:57 PM
KennyLexus
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jollick
Cried, sounds like we both ordered the same car, UL with all factory options. My HS had the tech package, you use to all the safety options and realize how valuable they really are. Next step is for us to find out which ship they are on to track them online. Where do you live? I am in Georgia so my car will ship to the Jacksonville, FL port.
I too have the same color combo ordered with all the boxes checked. My car also will be porting in Jacksonville. They started building my car today so it should be finished by Friday.

Dave Mac,
Do you have a link to the ship tracking website?
Old 11-27-12, 08:50 PM
Dave Mac
Racer

I believe it is http://www.marinetraffic.com then go to vessels and enter your vessel name off of the vehicle inquiry report.

Dave Mac
Old 11-28-12, 02:36 AM
Creid
Driver School Candidate

I'm in MA (East Coast also)... I am trying really hard not to call my dealership (as I know they have to be tired of me calling), but im wondering if maybe my dealer just was telling me there was no new info without actually looking it up. Its kinda hard to believe that we all ordered our cars about the same time, and all of your cars are either being built, or shipping, and there is no movement on mine??

I guess ill give them till the end of this week, and if still nothing, then I will call them again early next week!! Or maybe ill just show up at the dealer!

You guys are making me so jealous right now dammit...
Old 11-28-12, 05:35 AM
jollick
Racer

Creid, just ask your salesperson to email a copy of the vehicle enquiry report. There may be only one person at the dealership that does this so do it today.
Old 11-28-12, 10:52 AM
uicandrew
Pole Position

Is the inquiry report the one that has all the options and price listed? I don't know if that has any info on the status of a vehicle being built /shipped
Old 11-28-12, 01:07 PM
jollick
Racer

Originally Posted by uicandrew
Is the inquiry report the one that has all the options and price listed? I don't know if that has any info on the status of a vehicle being built /shipped
My report had it, the Catagory.
18186 VEHICLE INQUIRY REPORT DATE: 11/13/12
Model Description: ES 300h Sedan Category ..........: A
Old 12-04-12, 04:07 AM
Creid
Driver School Candidate

So I just found out from my dealer that my vehicle isn't due to arrive until the Jan 20th allotment He mentioned that they get an allotment of cars around the 20th of every month, and in tracking mine, it isnt due to arrive until then.

Oh well guess I have a little over a month to wait!! Thats what I get for ordering all the options available lol
Old 12-04-12, 05:41 AM
jollick
Racer

Originally Posted by KennyLexus
I too have the same color combo ordered with all the boxes checked. My car also will be porting in Jacksonville. They started building my car today so it should be finished by Friday.

Dave Mac,
Do you have a link to the ship tracking website?
Kenny, any update? Were you able to get the name of the vessel?
Old 12-04-12, 07:14 AM
Dave Mac
Racer

Kenny,

You are lucky your car is porting in Jacksonville - I understand there is or was a strike at the Long Beach port just after my car was shipped and that deliveries are slow.

Dave Mac
Old 12-04-12, 08:47 AM
KennyLexus
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Dave Mac
Kenny,

You are lucky your car is porting in Jacksonville - I understand there is or was a strike at the Long Beach port just after my car was shipped and that deliveries are slow.

Dave Mac
I'm hoping it doesn't effect my delivery date.
Old 12-04-12, 08:56 AM
KennyLexus
Pole Position

Kenny, any update? Were you able to get the name of the vessel?
No updates yet. I haven't contacted my dealership in awhile. If I don't talk to him this week, I will talk to him for sure next week. Do you know what information I need to track the cargop ship ?
Old 12-04-12, 09:09 AM
jollick
Racer

Originally Posted by KennyLexus
No updates yet. I haven't contacted my dealership in awhile. If I don't talk to him this week, I will talk to him for sure next week. Do you know what information I need to track the cargo ship ?
I believe all you need is the name of the ship. Then you can go to one of the vessel tracking sites like http://www.marinetraffic.com/

Quick Reply: Custom Order Time Frame 300H