ES - 6th Gen (2013-2018) Discussion topics related to 2013+ ES models

Pricing Thread - Deals you are getting?

Old 12-31-14, 12:45 PM
phant0m
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Max707
Lexus of Austin. I got ES350, listed for around $41k I paid $35,400. They make great deals in Texas and California
Was that an out the door price?

I got offered an ES350 about $41k. Premium package, heated seats, park assist etc for $36,500. I want to see if I can push ~$35k out the door.
Old 01-01-15, 10:33 PM
gemigniani
Intermediate

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by phant0m
Was that an out the door price?
I got offered an ES350 about $41k. Premium package, heated seats, park assist etc for $36,500. I want to see if I can push ~$35k out the door.
$36,500 is a hefty 11% off MSRP so I kinda doubt any California dealer would go below that and the out-the-door price with sales tax, license, etc. would be near 40K. Of course, if you end up doing better on a truly new ES (less than 25 miles on the odometer) please let us know!
Old 01-06-15, 12:59 PM
xring01
5th Gear

Default 2015 es300h

I would like to think I got a good deal, but do you ever know for sure... Some of you guys got smoking deals...

In Southern California, I played around online with several Dealers. Went to a couple of them. Prior to Dec 31 2014. The best I could get was $2500 off, most had a very low inventory of the 300H.

Actually the dealer closest to me, had pretty much the Car I wanted. Talked to there Internet Sales Department while on my computer, Got them to knock off $4000, even before I showed up... This dealer was the only one that I could find that had cars in stock even close to what I wanted.. Not that I was extremely picky.. Considering what I was about to Pay, I wanted the Black Carpet (No Stains) and Grey Leather interior... Southern California just didnt have many of them. So my options were very limited.

From what I was informed, $4000 off and .9% @ 36 Months or 1.9% @ 48Months - more, was was the best they could do for the prior to Jan 5... and a new program would be issued after that..

So I bought a White one with the interior I wanted, Nav System and alot of others things in it that I havent figured out yet.

I just hope the new Program released today isnt as good as the one I got... With my luck it probably is.
Old 01-06-15, 05:00 PM
ISSHIN
Driver School Candidate

There will always be someone that gets a better deal. As long as your happy with the deal you got, that's all that should matter. So enjoy the car and post pics!
Old 01-07-15, 06:24 AM
Mike728
Lead Lap

Received 608 Likes on 458 Posts

Originally Posted by ISSHIN
There will always be someone that gets a better deal. As long as your happy with the deal you got, that's all that should matter. So enjoy the car and post pics!
^^ True ^^

Congrats and welcome!
Old 01-12-15, 02:57 PM
bluetrap
Driver School Candidate

Default Year-End 2014 ES300H Deal

Hello! I was a forum lurker for several months before pulling the trigger on a brand new 2014 ES300H. Since we greatly benefited from the collective knowledge here, I want to contribute back into the pot. Our deal details:
  • Date: November 30th
  • Car Style: 2014 ES300H Luxury Package (without navigation)
  • Other Features: Blind Spot Monitor, Park Assist, Heated Steering Wheel, Power Rear Sunshade, HID Headlamps, Rain Sensing Wipers
  • Exterior Color: Obsidian
  • Interior Color: Black
  • Mileage: 220
  • MSRP: $45,028
  • Negotiated Price: $38,024 + TTL
    Tax: $2,282
    Title: $100
    License: $135
    Other Fees (Tire Recycling, Registration, Temporary Tags): $39
  • OTD: $40,580
  • % Discount (off MSRP): 15.6%

Very few area dealerships had our preferred vehicle (black-on-black, luxury, BSM, PA, without navigation). Once we found it, we simply offered our calculated bottom-line OTD price on the dealer website. The Internet Manager called within five minutes to accept. Once at the dealership, no gimmicks, bait n’ switch or pressure tactics. They had the vehicle prepped for test drive and all paperwork ready. This dealership has excellent customer service and I highly recommend them to other interested buyers.

Based on everyone’s deals here, we felt comfortable negotiating a year-end 15.6% discount! We are VERY happy with our purchase, and the car is amazing. How did we do?
Old 01-12-15, 04:03 PM
ISSHIN
Driver School Candidate

That's a heck of a deal. I only got around 7.3% off a 2015 ES350.
Old 01-13-15, 05:22 PM
xring01
5th Gear

Blue Trap,

From what I recall, (NOT THAT I AM CERTAIN), the same car you bought had a sticker price of $43k in SoCal area.

I am wondering if the dealers in your area, or my area, are playing around with the Stick Prices.

Because I think I could have gotten the same car as you for $39K and some change..., Which would have been $4K off the MSRP...
Old 01-15-15, 07:14 PM
sharmila19
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bluetrap
Hello! I was a forum lurker for several months before pulling the trigger on a brand new 2014 ES300H. Since we greatly benefited from the collective knowledge here, I want to contribute back into the pot. Our deal details:
  • Date: November 30th
  • Car Style: 2014 ES300H Luxury Package (without navigation)
  • Other Features: Blind Spot Monitor, Park Assist, Heated Steering Wheel, Power Rear Sunshade, HID Headlamps, Rain Sensing Wipers
  • Exterior Color: Obsidian
  • Interior Color: Black
  • Mileage: 220
  • MSRP: $45,028
  • Negotiated Price: $38,024 + TTL
    Tax: $2,282
    Title: $100
    License: $135
    Other Fees (Tire Recycling, Registration, Temporary Tags): $39
  • OTD: $40,580
  • % Discount (off MSRP): 15.6%

Very few area dealerships had our preferred vehicle (black-on-black, luxury, BSM, PA, without navigation). Once we found it, we simply offered our calculated bottom-line OTD price on the dealer website. The Internet Manager called within five minutes to accept. Once at the dealership, no gimmicks, bait n’ switch or pressure tactics. They had the vehicle prepped for test drive and all paperwork ready. This dealership has excellent customer service and I highly recommend them to other interested buyers.

Based on everyone’s deals here, we felt comfortable negotiating a year-end 15.6% discount! We are VERY happy with our purchase, and the car is amazing. How did we do?
No documentation fees??
Old 01-29-15, 10:39 AM
ychachad
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2015 ES300h with Nav

I'm looking at purchasing this car (and also a similarly equipped Avalon Hybrid Limited). I see a lot of you guys posting pricing aroung $40-42k out the door. Does that include the Nav package> That all I am really looking for in terms of options. Is that reasonable to expect or I'm wasting my time. My budget is aroung 40k but I can swing $42k. Not interested in a car without nav in this day and age. All help appreciated. I'm in the Tampa/Orlando area but I can drive anywhere in FL for a good deal.
Old 01-29-15, 11:55 AM
Blanko
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by ychachad
I'm looking at purchasing this car (and also a similarly equipped Avalon Hybrid Limited). I see a lot of you guys posting pricing aroung $40-42k out the door. Does that include the Nav package> That all I am really looking for in terms of options. Is that reasonable to expect or I'm wasting my time. My budget is aroung 40k but I can swing $42k. Not interested in a car without nav in this day and age. All help appreciated. I'm in the Tampa/Orlando area but I can drive anywhere in FL for a good deal.
I would think this would be no problem. What's the msrp of the car you're looking at? Have you hunted through dealer inventory in FL to see what's available?

I just got a 2015 ES350 UL with Nav for $41k with an msrp of $47k. Deal took less than 5 mins.

You just have to have find a vehicle you want or list of vehicles. If you are prepared to pay $41k I would start with cars you have found in the $46-48k range and offer them $40k (allowing you to move up to $41-42k if you really have to). You have to be prepared to walk even if you like the car. Just remember there are plenty of cars available with nav and plenty of hungry dealers. Just don't listen to any of their hard luck stories.

Good luck
Old 01-29-15, 01:57 PM
gemigniani
Intermediate

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

I see a lot of you guys posting pricing aroung $40-42k out the door. Does that include the Nav package> That all I am really looking for in terms of options. Is that reasonable to expect or I'm wasting my time. My budget is aroung 40k but I can swing $42k. Not interested in a car without nav in this day and age.
A couple rules of thumb: An ES350 costs about $5,000 more than a comparable Avalon. 10% off MSRP is fairly easily attainable in big cities, Exceptionally, 11-12% off is attainable. Visit a dealers website and click on "New Models" and then on "View New Inventory" and then after selecting a particular car, click on Accessories to see what options the car has such a navigation.
Old 01-29-15, 02:52 PM
ychachad
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not sure about posting links and breaking the rules, but there is a certain "L" dealer in Orlando that's got a Black on black ES300hybrid pretty much loaded for $46,750. You think I can get Out the door for $40,000 if I visit. I'm about 2 weeks from purchase. Again Thanks to all who took the time to post and help.
Old 01-29-15, 03:01 PM
Blanko
Driver School Candidate

I'm not sure about posting links and breaking the rules, but there is a certain "L" dealer in Orlando that's got a Black on black ES300hybrid pretty much loaded for $46,750. You think I can get Out the door for $40,000 if I visit. I'm about 2 weeks from purchase. Again Thanks to all who took the time to post and help.
It's like asking someone out on a date. The worst they can do is say no.

Set a max. you will pay for that car and offer high $30s then see where you can get to. Based on what I see on this thread and what I have been offered (with no real pressure) I think you can get it or at least for $41k. If the dealership won't come close then look elsewhere - it's the wrong dealership. You will find one. Be patient.

My deal was downtown big city. I looked 1000+ miles from home and found the car spec I wanted 200 miles away. I had several cars picked that met my criteria and worked from top down.
Old 01-30-15, 06:19 AM
ISSHIN
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Blanko
I would think this would be no problem. What's the msrp of the car you're looking at? Have you hunted through dealer inventory in FL to see what's available?

I just got a 2015 ES350 UL with Nav for $41k with an msrp of $47k. Deal took less than 5 mins.

You just have to have find a vehicle you want or list of vehicles. If you are prepared to pay $41k I would start with cars you have found in the $46-48k range and offer them $40k (allowing you to move up to $41-42k if you really have to). You have to be prepared to walk even if you like the car. Just remember there are plenty of cars available with nav and plenty of hungry dealers. Just don't listen to any of their hard luck stories.

Good luck
Which dealer in NC? If you don't mind me asking.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pricing Thread - Deals you are getting?