ES - 6th Gen (2013-2018) Discussion topics related to 2013+ ES models

Pricing Thread - Deals you are getting?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-12, 06:40 AM
Joeb427
Lexus Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by LexBob2
Wow, 40 per month for the U.S. is nothing (less than 1 per state). Are you sure that number is correct? If the number is accurate they need to step up production.

Last month Lexus sold 5,500 ES's total. 40 cars would equate to less than 1% being 300h UL's.

Could be a low % because I was told UL's account for only 5% of the ES350's imported.Now that was pre 2013 model.Don't know if that's true,though.

Last edited by Joeb427; 10-26-12 at 11:10 AM.
Old 10-26-12, 11:08 AM
ElliotB
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

"The Hybrids are selling like hot cakes here in the south..."

There is ample supply for anyone that wants one. Dealers are negotiating IF you are willing to go through the haggling process, which can actually be fun!

Shopping the last day of the month can help improve your chances of a great deal.
Old 10-29-12, 05:55 AM
chrisk008
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hendrick Lexus on Independence. Aaron, salesman, awesome. Tell him Chris sent you.
Old 10-30-12, 10:30 PM
Neoxagon
Driver

Originally Posted by Gtgrad95
Bought my ES 350 in Atlanta. Got a good deal I think. Luxury package with Navigation. MSRP $43,628. Paid $39,628+ TTL.
Wow, you got 9.168% below MSRP!

It would be really helpful if people reported:

- price paid before TTL
- MSRP
- and/or invoice

Last edited by Neoxagon; 10-30-12 at 10:35 PM.
Old 11-02-12, 05:25 AM
osahn
Driver School Candidate

Default 2013 ES300h in SC

Hello.
I took delivery of our 2013 ES300h on Oct 31st .
Color: Silver Metallic
Interior: Light Grey
Options: Luxury package, Navigation, HID, Blind Spot monitor, Body side moldings, Accessory package, Michelin Primacy tires.
State: South Carolina.

Out-the-door Price: $44k
Old 11-02-12, 10:37 AM
Seraph78
Driver School Candidate

Purchased my 2013 Lexus ES 350 yesterday (Nov 1).

Color: Starfire Pearl (White)
Interior: Parchment (Tan)

Added packages:
- 8-speaker Display Audio with single CD Player and 7" EGA Screen, HD Radio and backup Camera
- High Intensity Discharge (HID) Headlamps
- Power Rear Sushade
- Luxury Package: Perforated leather-trimmed interior, maple wood interior, Power tilt-and-telescopic steering
wheel, Lexus memory Sys. for driver's seat, outside mirrors, & steering wheel, Remote Keyless entry-linked memory
- Intuitive Parking Assist
- Rain Sensing Wipers with Deicer
- Wood & Leather Trimmed Shift **** and Heated Wood & Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel
- Trunk Mat

Out The Door Price: $ 40280.00
Old 11-02-12, 10:52 AM
Gtgrad95
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Seraph78
Purchased my 2013 Lexus ES 350 yesterday (Nov 1).

Color: Starfire Pearl (White)
Interior: Parchment (Tan)

Added packages:
- 8-speaker Display Audio with single CD Player and 7" EGA Screen, HD Radio and backup Camera
- High Intensity Discharge (HID) Headlamps
- Power Rear Sushade
- Luxury Package: Perforated leather-trimmed interior, maple wood interior, Power tilt-and-telescopic steering
wheel, Lexus memory Sys. for driver's seat, outside mirrors, & steering wheel, Remote Keyless entry-linked memory
- Intuitive Parking Assist
- Rain Sensing Wipers with Deicer
- Wood & Leather Trimmed Shift **** and Heated Wood & Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel
- Trunk Mat

Out The Door Price: $ 40280.00
Are you sure that was the out the door price and not the price before taxes? This would make it around $37k before taxes which is pretty much impossible.
Old 11-05-12, 04:16 AM
Seraph78
Driver School Candidate

Smile

Originally Posted by Gtgrad95
Are you sure that was the out the door price and not the price before taxes? This would make it around $37k before taxes which is pretty much impossible.
Gtgrad95,

I am sure. The invoice on this vehicle was $38k, the MSRP was $42k, and I paid $40k out the door. I cut a personal check and did not finance my vehicle so I know exactly how much I paid walking out the door.

Two things to keep in mind about buying a Lexus.
1) The Washington, DC metro area has the cheapest prices on Lexus vehicles.
2) If you are a member of various 'clubs' you need to use that to your advantage.

When i purchased my vehicle I had them check the price for being a member of USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, Armed Forced Vet, Costco, and AAA. I realize not everyone can benefit from these, but just about anybody can be a member of Costco and AAA which are both very beneficial.
Old 11-05-12, 06:44 AM
Gtgrad95
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Seraph78
Gtgrad95,

I am sure. The invoice on this vehicle was $38k, the MSRP was $42k, and I paid $40k out the door. I cut a personal check and did not finance my vehicle so I know exactly how much I paid walking out the door.

Two things to keep in mind about buying a Lexus.
1) The Washington, DC metro area has the cheapest prices on Lexus vehicles.
2) If you are a member of various 'clubs' you need to use that to your advantage.

When i purchased my vehicle I had them check the price for being a member of USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, Armed Forced Vet, Costco, and AAA. I realize not everyone can benefit from these, but just about anybody can be a member of Costco and AAA which are both very beneficial.
Wow, that is indeed a very good deal. Great work!
Old 11-05-12, 02:19 PM
nitroeh
Driver School Candidate

After 1 1/2 week of waiting, my 2013 ES300h finally came in. Picked it up on 11/2. Silver with black leather interior..Luxury Package. $46.5K out the door.
Old 11-05-12, 02:46 PM
Arty101
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by nitroeh
After 1 1/2 week of waiting, my 2013 ES300h finally came in. Picked it up on 11/2. Silver with black leather interior..Luxury Package. $46.5K out the door.
I had to wait 2 weeks to get the Nubla Grey with Parchment leather interior. They had your exact color combo on the lot which I test drove. Wife factor wanted the other color combo, which drove the price up since they had to swap with another dealer knowing that we wanted that particular combo and options. I would have been happy with your combo , and may have gotten a better price too.
Old 11-07-12, 12:10 PM
Seraph78
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Arty101
I had to wait 2 weeks to get the Nubla Grey with Parchment leather interior. They had your exact color combo on the lot which I test drove. Wife factor wanted the other color combo, which drove the price up since they had to swap with another dealer knowing that we wanted that particular combo and options. I would have been happy with your combo , and may have gotten a better price too.
Funny you say this, I wanted the Nebula Grey for my ES350 as well, but if I would have waited for my dealer to get one in this color from another dealership I would have had to pay more as well. So I opted for the Pearl exterior/Parchment Leather interior.
Old 11-08-12, 02:14 PM
toecurling
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by nitroeh
If you don't mind me asking, which dealership did you go to and what as your price before tax + license?
Old 11-08-12, 04:29 PM
nitroeh
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by toecurling
If you don't mind me asking, which dealership did you go to and what as your price before tax + license?
I got my es300h from Carlsbad Lexus. The price before tax was $42,710. PM me and I can give you my sales guys info. He was really great to work with. Best buying experience ever.
Old 11-09-12, 10:04 AM
TonyGulati
Rookie

Anyone know anyone in Jersey who can work something out with a current lease, get me out and get me into a new one? Because Ray Catena, the guy said he would contact me when its closer to my lease ending which is a year - i need to get out now due to mileage already being over and if i keep driving, i am going to be screwed with miles big time. Any suggestions? or anyone know anyone out of state who is willing to help and ship the vehicle to me? etc.

thanks! you guys are great, hope everyone on the east coast is safe after the two weeks we have had!

Quick Reply: Pricing Thread - Deals you are getting?