ES - 5th Gen (2007-2012) Discussion topics related to 2007+ ES350

Price of 2010 ES 350 Relative to Invoice

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-10, 05:42 PM
HondaDrive
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Price of 2010 ES 350 Relative to Invoice

Anyone here know how much the ES 350 is selling for relative to invoice. I live in PA and I am buying a Black Sapphire. I am willing to go about 100 over invoice. Does the color affect the price?
Old 06-21-10, 05:47 PM
gatorcb
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

kbb.com is your friend...use it In addition they make up to 3% even at invoice (2% is fixed and the last 1% depends on how long the car sat on the lot)
Old 06-21-10, 05:54 PM
HondaDrive
Rookie

Originally Posted by gatorcb
kbb.com is your friend...use it In addition they make up to 3% even at invoice (2% is fixed and the last 1% depends on how long the car sat on the lot)
Does Kbb have recently paid prices. The 3% is good to know. Thanks.
Old 06-21-10, 05:57 PM
gatorcb
Driver

they show invoice...not what people paid...a lot of people assume invoice is the car only, but dealers make a killing on markups on the packages (extra)...kbb will show you invoice on those too
Old 06-21-10, 06:02 PM
HondaDrive
Rookie

Originally Posted by gatorcb
they show invoice...not what people paid...a lot of people assume invoice is the car only, but dealers make a killing on markups on the packages (extra)...kbb will show you invoice on those too
When I say invoice, I mean invoice for everything. Yeah, I know about the package mark ups but I want the package near invoice as well. I am sure they will start crying about how they need to make a profit.
Old 06-21-10, 06:14 PM
Diogenes
Rookie

Originally Posted by HondaDrive
When I say invoice, I mean invoice for everything. Yeah, I know about the package mark ups but I want the package near invoice as well. I am sure they will start crying about how they need to make a profit.
Check out www.truecar.com for actual sales prices.
Old 06-21-10, 06:15 PM
rjacket
Driver

Invoice is so well known now, that knowing it doesn't get you any advantage.

You need to know what's really going on between the manufacturer and dealer. A while back, there were $7000 rebates to the dealer which would not have been factored into invoice.

Do some research to see how you can get the real inside info.
Old 06-21-10, 06:51 PM
HondaDrive
Rookie

Originally Posted by Diogenes
Check out www.truecar.com for actual sales prices.

Thank you!!! This site is awesome.
Old 06-21-10, 06:52 PM
JRey350hou
Intermediate

Received 62 Likes on 40 Posts

Invoice is going to be about 9-10 % off msrp depending on which pkg you are trying to purchase. If you ask most dealers are willing to show you invoice sheet...its list of all vehs on lot or on the way and inv price is listed. AS many have mentioned even purch @ Inv. they still make $ on veh dont let them tell you otherwise. They get 2-3 % holdback from Lexus plus other incentives such as prev posted $ depending on how long veh has been on lot .

Good purchase would be anywhere in the 9-11% off MSRP...WOULDNT SETTLE FOR ANy less than 9-9.5 % disc from MSRP. And no color has no barrier in relation to cost of veh. I purch 2010 black sapphire pearl in March....msrp - 41501(Invoice- 37,631.00) --then added lip spoiler ( highly reccomend...puts sport touch but subtle ) so msrp was $ 41,820 --I had already negotiated @ 37,540 before spolier...he sold spoiler at cost 209.00 because he was able to have done at port of entry so purch price $ 37,749....which was right about 9.75 % disc from Msrp.

Wish I knew how to download here would post pics with lip spoiler....one more thing make sure it comes with the pin stripes again subtle but helps in appearance...definitely have this done @ no cost...most can get done at port enrty if not ask for it unless you just dont. Last I hadwindows tinted & 3m clear shield for hood, side fenders & mirrors done by Independent shop who does all their work anyway . Good luck with process !

Last edited by JRey350hou; 06-21-10 at 06:56 PM.
Old 06-21-10, 06:54 PM
Diogenes
Rookie

Thank you!!! This site is awesome.
Don't let it fall into the wrong hands...
Old 06-21-10, 07:09 PM
HondaDrive
Rookie

Originally Posted by JRey350hou
Invoice is going to be about 9-10 % off msrp depending on which pkg you are trying to purchase. If you ask most dealers are willing to show you invoice sheet...its list of all vehs on lot or on the way and inv price is listed. AS many have mentioned even purch @ Inv. they still make $ on veh dont let them tell you otherwise. They get 2-3 % holdback from Lexus plus other incentives such as prev posted $ depending on how long veh has been on lot .

Good purchase would be anywhere in the 9-11% off MSRP...WOULDNT SETTLE FOR ANy less than 9-9.5 % disc from MSRP. And no color has no barrier in relation to cost of veh. I purch 2010 black sapphire pearl in March....msrp - 41501(Invoice- 37,631.00) --then added lip spoiler ( highly reccomend...puts sport touch but subtle ) so msrp was $ 41,820 --I had already negotiated @ 37,540 before spolier...he sold spoiler at cost 209.00 because he was able to have done at port of entry so purch price $ 37,749....which was right about 9.75 % disc from Msrp.

Wish I knew how to download here would post pics with lip spoiler....one more thing make sure it comes with the pin stripes again subtle but helps in appearance...definitely have this done @ no cost...most can get done at port enrty if not ask for it unless you just dont. Last I hadwindows tinted & 3m clear shield for hood, side fenders & mirrors done by Independent shop who does all their work anyway . Good luck with process !
Thanks for all the info.

Spoiler, pin stripes and tinted windows. And I thought that i was having a mid life crisis, LOL.
Old 06-21-10, 07:24 PM
JRey350hou
Intermediate

Received 62 Likes on 40 Posts

Thanks for all the info.

Spoiler, pin stripes and tinted windows. And I thought that i was having a mid life crisis, LOL.
lol...I remember your OP this is a big step for you you wont regret it. Once you see one on lot with right color combo of pin stripes --very thin...you will ask for it to be put on, same with Lip spoiler see if there is ES350 on lot or in SERV area so you can see up close.
Old 06-21-10, 10:18 PM
Diogenes
Rookie

Thanks for all the info.

Whitewalls would be a mid-life crisis.
Old 06-22-10, 03:46 PM
HondaDrive
Rookie

Originally Posted by Diogenes
Whitewalls would be a mid-life crisis.
Whitewalls would be an end of life crisis.
Old 06-22-10, 03:49 PM
HondaDrive
Rookie

Let the games begin. I am going back tomorrow to iron out the numbers and hear them cry about how much money they would lose the deal. I will be very pissed off if they try to screw me on the trade in value. I am prepared to walk away if they do not play nicely

Quick Reply: Price of 2010 ES 350 Relative to Invoice