ES - 5th Gen (2007-2012) Discussion topics related to 2007+ ES350

invoice price in Canada

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-06, 03:09 PM
Fat Cat
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default invoice price in Canada

Does anyone know the invoice price in Canada? What is the best deal you can get so far?
Old 09-06-06, 04:25 PM
Celibon
Driver

Originally Posted by Fat Cat
Does anyone know the invoice price in Canada? What is the best deal you can get so far?
You can check invoice prices in Canada here:
http://carcostcanada.com/1/en/

You will need to pay for membership though.

Knowing the invoice price didn't help me much. At the time when I was buying (end of June) the ES350's were selling so fast that none of the dealerships I went to would give me much discount. Supply in Canada was short at that time as well, because most cars shipped to NA were going to the States. One dealership in particlar (Lexus of Richmond Hills) didn't even have an ES350 in their showroom for over a month because they were sold as soon as they arrived.

So even though I knew the invoice price of my UL ES350, it was useless information because dealing up from invoice was simply out of the question. It's been over 2 months though, and maybe you'll fare better.
Old 09-06-06, 06:05 PM
pagemaster
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Celibon
You can check invoice prices in Canada here:
http://carcostcanada.com/1/en/

You will need to pay for membership though.

Knowing the invoice price didn't help me much. At the time when I was buying (end of June) the ES350's were selling so fast that none of the dealerships I went to would give me much discount. Supply in Canada was short at that time as well, because most cars shipped to NA were going to the States. One dealership in particlar (Lexus of Richmond Hills) didn't even have an ES350 in their showroom for over a month because they were sold as soon as they arrived.

So even though I knew the invoice price of my UL ES350, it was useless information because dealing up from invoice was simply out of the question. It's been over 2 months though, and maybe you'll fare better.
I have a friend who works for a Lexus dealer. My dad was interested in a ES350 and my friend gave me a list for the invoice, standard markup, MSPR and finance rates for all vehicles in the Lexus line up, I then gave it to my dad and he decided against buying one. The salesperson was not supposed to go under this mark up price.

Without giving up my sources, etc. The bare minimum off the ES350 my dad could have got was a $1250 of the MSRP of the particular model. There was nothing more after this number.

I know for the ES330, standard markup was around $1000 above invoice and dealer cost was somewhere around $4000 under MSRP.

I