ES - 5th Gen (2007-2012) Discussion topics related to 2007+ ES350

My ES350 is getting painted

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-06, 07:34 AM
LexBob2
Lexus Champion

Received 137 Likes on 111 Posts

What do these last few posts have to do with owning/driving an ES350??? Seems like it's getting a bit personal. IMO.
Old 08-23-06, 08:23 AM
twister
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PsychDoc
I guess having a triple digit IQ is not a requirement for owning a Lexus.
... and neither does arrogance, as I can see here

I'm trying very hard to stay away from this conversation. But, "helping other people"?!? This *honorable* profession started with an idea to help other people (patient on a couch talking to a doctor next to them). And turned into an industry to push anti-depressant drugs to everybody who has a problem. My brother-in-law who graduated a high school a few years back, had a full staff PsychDoctor in their school who prescribed those pills to every single kid who had a *problem*, and to make them feel even better - they comforted all the kids that its not their fault, but their parents. Wow, what a great therapy!!! Now, his ADD (which was a real cause of all the problems) turned into a personal high level ANGER (thanks to all the brainwashing medicine) and he is a cop now. How do you like this happy ending? He has plenty of *anger* now to be a workhorse at his job

OK, we need to get back to "ES350 getting painted". Don't think this is a good place for our personal views....

PS With all of your helpful comments to Kaius88 regarding his personal family problems, I can really see how great of a doctor you are... I wonder if you post replies on ClubLexus while patients are talking to you?

Last edited by twister; 08-23-06 at 08:31 AM.
Old 08-23-06, 08:30 AM
PaJaHa1
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=twister;2083225

OK, we need to get back to "ES350 getting painted". Don't think this is a good place for our personal views....[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Moderator please accept my apologies.
Old 08-23-06, 08:32 AM
twister
Lexus Test Driver

... and mine too. Sorry, just had to get it off my chest
Old 08-23-06, 08:32 AM
Cali_Girl
Pole Position

OOOOkay.....

Let me chime in. To be quite honest, I find many of Mr. Psychdoc's posts to be rather offensive.
Old 08-23-06, 08:48 AM
PsychDoc
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by twister
... and neither does arrogance, as I can see here

I'm trying very hard to stay away from this conversation. But, "helping other people"?!? This *honorable* profession started with an idea to help other people (patient on a couch talking to a doctor next to them). And turned into an industry to push anti-depressant drugs to everybody who has a problem. My brother-in-law who graduated a high school a few years back, had a full staff PsychDoctor in their school who prescribed those pills to every single kid who had a *problem*, and to make them feel even better - they comforted all the kids that its not their fault, but their parents. Wow, what a great therapy!!! Now, his ADD (which was a real cause of all the problems) turned into a personal high level ANGER (thanks to all the brainwashing medicine) and he is a cop now. How do you like this happy ending? He has plenty of *anger* now to be a workhorse at his job

OK, we need to get back to "ES350 getting painted". Don't think this is a good place for our personal views....

PS With all of your helpful comments to Kaius88 regarding his personal family problems, I can really see how great of a doctor you are... I wonder if you post replies on ClubLexus while patients are talking to you?
You two deserve one another.

You sure did nail that "bizarro bros" thing!

Pathetic really.

Want a tip?

When you're IQ hits 70, sell.
Old 08-23-06, 09:03 AM
twister
Lexus Test Driver

And this is a best comeback you came up with, Mr "triple digit IQ"? Very impressive

PS my friend, I work at Bell Labs. So, lets just don't go into IQ thing, OK?
Old 08-23-06, 09:03 AM
LexBob2
Lexus Champion

Hey, hey guys. Take it to a Jerry Springer forum - If there is such a thing.
Old 08-23-06, 09:09 AM
CaBlonde
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Okay, everyone just calm down. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and every opinion may not be supported by the other person. That is what makes us unique and makes the forum interesting. Let's not turn on each other with personal attacks of one's character or profession.

So... it is going to be another hot day today, I hear. Thank God I got my windows tinted in my new 2007 Lexus ES350.
Old 08-23-06, 09:10 AM
PaJaHa1
Pole Position

You've got to be kidding me. You may well be one of the biggest prima donnas I have ever heard. What collossal gall you have. If I was the service manager I'd tell you to kiss my you know what. I can't even begin to tell you how much I agree with the other poster who told you they're cursing your name as soon as you walk out the door.

There's a word to describe your attitude and behavior: 'chutzpah.' Look it up if you don't know it.

What gall!!!
Is the post that I believe started the whole saga.
Old 08-23-06, 09:31 AM
LexBob2
Lexus Champion

Jeez, let it go already!!
Old 08-23-06, 09:40 AM
twister
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by CaBlonde
So... it is going to be another hot day today, I hear. Thank God I got my windows tinted in my new 2007 Lexus ES350.
Gotta agree, tint makes it cooler inside. Even so I got 35% all around, I can feel the difference coming back to my car at the end of the day. BTW, already got a few comments about my "ghetto" car LOL!!! Some of my co-workers asking me when am I going to put under-body neon lights
Old 08-23-06, 09:44 AM
PDG810810
Rookie

I can't believe what I am reading here!
I wonder if Dr. Phil drives a Lexus?
Old 08-23-06, 09:44 AM
PsychDoc
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by twister
Gotta agree, tint makes it cooler inside. Even so I got 35% all around, I can feel the difference coming back to my car at the end of the day. BTW, already got a few comments about my "ghetto" car LOL!!! Some of my co-workers asking me when am I going to put under-body neon lights
Aesthetically though, I do think tint works far better on lighter colors. On the darker colors I think it just ends up making the car look too dark and foreboding.
Old 08-23-06, 09:57 AM
twister
Lexus Test Driver

Aesthetically though, I do think tint works far better on lighter colors. On the darker colors I think it just ends up making the car look too dark and foreboding.
Agree, its all about the contrast!!! As soon as I get my Tungsten Pearl washed this weekend, will take and post some pictures.

Quick Reply: My ES350 is getting painted