ES - 5th Gen (2007-2012) Discussion topics related to 2007+ ES350

argh...my heart is broken

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-06, 11:15 AM
TonyES350
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 350 in Smoky Granite and I got the Clear Bra put on the same week I bought the car.

Having driven the car about 2,500 miles now, I can tell you that the Clear Bra is worth every penny!

Nothing is going to protect your car from other inconsiderate people hitting it when parking...if at all possible, be proactive and keep your car far away from that type of danger. I park in the back of the parking lot when I shop and I try to never parallel park. I recognize that many of you cannot take such precautions, but the Clear Bra is not designed to protect against those types of hits.

What the Clear Bra does do, and very well in my experience, is protect your car from the constant bombardment of pebbles and stones that get kicked up by cars ahead of you everyday on the road.

I have had other vehicles eaten alive by such pebbles and stones over the course of just a year or two. My Clear Bra is doing an awesome job of protecting the front end of my car and the housing of my mirrors.

I highly recomment Clear Bra and feel it has made a huge difference in the look and protection of my Smoky Granite ES350.

Tony
Old 07-09-06, 10:36 PM
cocopops
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, Couldn't agree more with you Tony. I did not install a clear bra on my previous car, which is a 2 year old used Toyota which I use for 6 years. The car is off to a distant relative of mine who is coming here for studies. That toyota has a lot of chips and worst, 'burnt' spots because of the acidic bird droppings. Nevertheless, a car of value such as the ES 350 deserves something better. I installed my clear bra few days ago and I do have a better peace of mind when I drive the car out. Though, I will of course avoid those 'red-alert' places to park (especially in the asian malls as their parking space are really very close to each other).