ES - 5th Gen (2007-2012) Discussion topics related to 2007+ ES350

Are the cars hitting the lots yet?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-06, 11:58 AM
noladave
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lexus in New Orleans has some, and as I was there today (Thursday), another truckload pulled up. Don't know if any ES350's were on there, but did see and IS350 on it.

Sat in the car, didn't want to take a test drive until the wife could come along. Salesman hinted at 2 things - not much coming off sticker (duh!), and that there might be some financing options coming down the road soon. The only thing I disliked about it was that he said they never discount much off of sticker..

Back to the 350, it's a beautiful car. They can add a 2 DVD player into the headsets as a dealer add on option. Probably get one in August or Sept.
Old 04-28-06, 12:41 PM
Rockville
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default We just received a truckload and have about..

seven on the ground now for the weekend. The smoky granite mica looks vibrant in the sunlight on this body. The Moonshell has a little pink in the beige/ssilver mix and different from what I pictured on the paint chip. The Tungsten and Black Onyx look very nice. We are waiting for a Crystal White to arrive next. In the Eastern region you must get the Ultra Luxury package inorder to get the Mark Levinson audio w/DVD player, the ten spoke graphite polished wheels, rear side airbags and the aniline leather in which the dye saturates all the way through the leather. The panoramic sunroof and electric rear sunshade complete the package. It's a lot of car for $43,900. Bixenons come on all of them. Parking assist on the upper models. Heated /ventilated seats on every one and moonroof. Full spare on the upper models. Walnut steering wheel on all of them and the amazingly sharp Gen. 5 Navigation on most. The upper models get the driver's seat leg extension and rain sensing wipers. They all have IPod connection in the armrest which is easy to use BTW. The power tilt-and-telescopic steering wheel is a nice luxury perk that elevates the ES350 in class.

Rock
Old 04-29-06, 11:10 PM
thegoodlif
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I bought on Tuesday, April 25th. It was the first ES350 sold by the dealer. They had arrived that day from a port in LA. They only had about 4 - 3 silver, one gold, all with Ultra Premium pkg.

The car looked sportier and swoopier than I expected - and the panoramic roof adds the black glass roof, looks very cool. That is the item people comment on the most, at first glance.

The nav system is very good - lots of info and capabilities. The bluetooth phone pairing is working very well. Clear communication, not much problem with half-duplex issues or echoing, especially if the other party is on a land-line.

If anyone has any specific questions, let me know.
Old 04-30-06, 04:53 AM
Rockville
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Yesterday the average ES350 lasted 1 hour...

in the showroom before it was taken out with a temp tag on it. Again I must say that the Smoky Granite Mica which is a popular IS350 color does something for the ES350. You just stare at it and watch the sparkle of the metalflake come alive in the sunlight. We had two cars for demo drives until one of them was purchased. The rear view of the car is sculptured with subtle flairs and muscle lines and has just enough chrome to make it interesting. It probably has the best posterior of any Lexus yet. We should sell out today...

Rock
Old 04-30-06, 05:22 AM
Macklin
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rockville
in the showroom before it was taken out with a temp tag on it. Again I must say that the Smoky Granite Mica which is a popular IS350 color does something for the ES350. You just stare at it and watch the sparkle of the metalflake come alive in the sunlight. We had two cars for demo drives until one of them was purchased. The rear view of the car is sculptured with subtle flairs and muscle lines and has just enough chrome to make it interesting. It probably has the best posterior of any Lexus yet. We should sell out today...Rock
Man, is that great to hear Rock! I could have had the first one sold in Virginia Beach until I saw the pinkish tint of the MSM. The pic in the brochure sure was misleading. I moved my deposit over to one with SGM and grey interior. Can't wait!
Old 05-27-06, 06:05 PM
DevilDog
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeffofla
Was this at DeFio Lexus in Bridgewater on Route 22? I stopped by there this evening to grab a brochure. They only had one to look at, two had deposits. Hard to believe I bought mine last night in Los Angeles ( I don't get it until Saturday), only to be in NJ today.

For what it is worth, Keyes Lexus in Van Nuys received 12 yesterday.
Keyes Lexus even has ES350s as loaners now!
Old 05-28-06, 11:59 AM
jeffofla
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Indeed. The first ES 350 I have seen on the streets went right by my house. I live 7 miles from Keyes, and it was a loaner.