ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

!!1Loudlex's ES300!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-02, 09:42 PM
blux
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sad...lol
Old 09-13-02, 12:24 AM
730ceo
Driver School Candidate

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1loudlex

WHAT'S UP? COULD YOU TELL ME HOW TO MAKE THE REAR LIGHTS CLEAR? THANX PEACE
Old 09-13-02, 12:36 AM
meZoom!
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: Any Suggestions.. Besides a new car..

Originally posted by 1loudlex
I was just wondering what else I should do to my car or should I just keep it how it is and save money for an IS300.. Let me know what you think.. Please

Adam " lexist "
nice car. i was into the sport-compact-luxury phase at one time but i grew out of it. i still think the IS's are nice cars but too many people have them. and some do ugly things to them. and on top of that, there are many many nice IS's. but a nice ES like yours is rare. so i would keep it. if you go onto another lex, i'd get a later year SC300/400. oh btw i made it sound like i owned all these cars but i don't and i didn't.
Old 09-16-02, 12:30 AM
1loudlex
Chicago Lexus Club Moderator

Exclamation Clearing out rear taillights...

I think that if you do a search that you will find some stuff that I put up or replied to about clearing out the rear tail lights. All I have to say as you wll see in the other threads is GO SLOW!!!!!!!!! I can not emphasize this enough, because when i did it i cracked both of m lenses a little, and other people who have done them have had to replace there whole assembly. About the reply to getting an IS 300, I think that it is true in some ways, but around the town I live in now there are not a lot of IS's.. I was thinking about a SC, but i want a car with really low miles on it.. Thanx for the replies and compliments..
Adam " Lexist "
Old 09-16-02, 05:24 PM
XenonES3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess it's all taste. Some prefer the IS, some the SC.

But yo, 1loudlex, with a car like yours, I would definately keep it. It looks so distinctive and (thanks to the rims/tint/clears/video/sound) I bet would turn as many heads (if not more) as an IS or SC.

In short, I would rather drive your car than a stock IS/SC and SAVE THE EXTRA CASH

-xEnon
Old 09-17-02, 12:50 AM
1loudlex

Talking Thanks Guys...

Its all true what you say, but i expect to do a hell of a lot more to my new car.. Thats why I want soemthing that is new so i can know that I will keep it for a while.. It will be a hard decision when the time comes, but for now I think no more money into the ES.. I dont want to go over board.. Thanx again for tthe replies..

Adam " Lexist "
Old 09-18-02, 06:37 PM
run4al
Driver School Candidate

Car looks good. I am at the same point you are with getting a new car. I am saving for a 98 GS don't want to put anymore money into ES. I think I also went to high school with you.
alec branda
Old 10-14-02, 01:55 PM
1loudlex

Talking

Thats cool man.. I think that i remember you.. nyway how is your car?? Have you done anything to it???

Adam
Old 10-16-02, 11:45 AM
LunaR
Driver

Very nice ride man. Your's is one of the cleanest I've seen. I was also thinking about gettin a differnt Lex but I like the way the Windom looks alot more than any of the other models. It has so much more pimp potential. But it all depends on independent tastes.
Old 10-16-02, 02:00 PM
1loudlex

Thumbs up Thanks Man

Thanks man.. I really cant wait to get my IS though.. I need a car that I can drive faster, and that I can do a lot more to. Thanx again..

Adam
Old 10-16-02, 05:41 PM
XenonES3
Lexus Test Driver

Default Re: Thanks Man

Thanks man.. I really cant wait to get my IS though.. I need a car that I can drive faster, and that I can do a lot more to. Thanx again..

Adam
if you sell your car...hit me up...i'm interested

I'm looking into a used GS400 or (if lucky) a 350Z that I can mod in the future if this body kit plan for the ES is unsuccessful...but no matter what I'm keepin' the ES too!.....FEW CARS CAN MATCH THE ES300 IN TERMS OF STYLE, RELIABLITY, QUALITY, AND LUXURY FOR THE MONEY!!!!!

Be chill with your IS, good decision!

Last edited by XenonES3; 10-16-02 at 06:26 PM.
Old 10-17-02, 01:30 AM
1loudlex

Default Re: Re: Thanks Man

[QUOTE]Originally posted by XenonES3
[B]

if you sell your car...hit me up...i'm interested

Youll have to take a number then!!!! There are so many people that want my car.. The only thing that will be coming out of the car will be the radio though. It will be a while, but i will surely let everyone know when..

Adam
Old 10-17-02, 01:31 AM
DIrEctQL

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: Thanks Man

Adam
... and with the IS you still won't be able to keep up with me. Hahaha. Just kidding Adam, hope you get your car soon!

Chris
Old 10-17-02, 04:16 PM
1loudlex

Talking

Yeah, me too!!! I am going to have to get a used one most likely, but i really dont care.. I will try to get some more pics of my car up on here asap... Beter views of my dvd and such.. I also have a new idea for my gauge panel...!!!

Adam

Last edited by 1loudlex; 10-17-02 at 04:17 PM.
Old 10-17-02, 05:35 PM
2Lexos

Default Re: Re: Thanks Man

Originally posted by DIrEctQL
... and with the IS you still won't be able to keep up with me. Hahaha. Just kidding Adam, hope you get your car soon!

Chris
yeah adam.....you won't be able to do right wheel burnouts in the parking lot at night

Quick Reply: !!1Loudlex's ES300!!