ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

!!1Loudlex's ES300!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-02, 08:06 PM
1loudlex
Chicago Lexus Club Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

I dont mean like that... I just mean that between the front and back... They are brand new tires and are micheleans and they are a little expensive.. Thats all..

Adam " Lexist "
Old 08-22-02, 08:19 PM
2Lexos

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice car dude.......just hope that someone doesn't knock over a motorcycle onto your back bumper some day when you go to get drunk at buzz........but i don't think that will ever happen so on second thought forget about it......nice car dude
Old 08-23-02, 12:48 AM
DIrEctQL

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by 2Lexos
nice car dude.......just hope that someone doesn't knock over a motorcycle onto your back bumper some day when you go to get drunk at buzz........but i don't think that will ever happen so on second thought forget about it......nice car dude
Ya ya! Adam, me and Alex have a perfect girl for you. She's a regular at the Buzz. Marcos almost got hooked up with her. She's still not taken and she's totally wild! She's a nice brunette! Go get her tiger!

Chris
Old 08-23-02, 06:51 AM
2Lexos

you know Chris, giving 1"notso"LoudLex the advise about the whole car vs motorcycle situation made me wonder...... ....what if one day someone we know with a ES300 would happen to come out to the city and eat at oh lets say Hooters, and he starts drinking beers and taking pictures of the Hooters girls. And then almost gets kicked out of Hooters for being a drunk. Then he attempts to race his FWD ES300 in an empty parking lot full of potholes by the lake, and ends up crashing his ES300 and blowing out both front tires and cracking the front spoiler......do you think anything like that could ever happen? maybe i just have too good of an imagination. oh well, just wondering
Old 08-23-02, 01:17 PM
JayLex112
Driver School Candidate

Default ClubLexus Decal Stickers

DaDude, where did u get the Club Lexus Stickers? I neeeeeeeed them, help me out. Tints r sick! I want tints jus like urs, I'm gettin them soooooon! Help me out, werd!
Old 08-23-02, 05:06 PM
XenonES3
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by 1loudlex
I have gotten 1 ticket before for the tint and pulled over one time after that.. The funny part about both is that I got nothing for it.. The first time I took it to court and they threw it out because they just ask you if you took it off and I did, then they say ok see you later... The next time I got pulled over with my friend a block away from my house, but they llet us go because my friends dad was on the Chicago Blackhawks... HEHEH Otherwise you just have to be smart about it.. Dont ride with your windows up all the time, and just watch out for cops..

Adam " Lexist "
DAMN!!! your friend's dad is on the blackhawks!! thas sweet, who is he? Dude, where in Chicago do you live?

I have static cling-on tint all round, I'm planning to tint the rear three professionally and leave the cling-on in the front, so if i get pulled i can rip it off in front of the cop to avoid a ticket.

peeeeeeesh
Old 08-23-02, 07:21 PM
2Lexos

Originally posted by XenonES3

DAMN!!! your friend's dad is on the blackhawks!! thas sweet, who is he? Dude, where in Chicago do you live?

Long live Canada...... ......Dana is a trip!!

Adam lives among the children of the corn
Old 08-24-02, 03:40 AM
1loudlex

Talking

He played a while ago, but he is was a goalie. Murry Bannerman.. Anyway, I hope that all that live in the chicagoland area can come out to our MEET ON THE 7th of SEPT!!!!! Let me knwo if anyone needs directions or anything... And not Chris or ALex either...LOL!!!

Adam " Lexist "
Old 08-24-02, 02:43 PM
1loudlex

Default Sorry forgot this pic...

-----
Attached Thumbnails !!1Loudlex's ES300!!-trunk1.jpg  
Old 08-25-02, 02:47 AM
1994es300
Rookie

Damn You got a dope Lex.
I really like the install in your trunk. THose look like Rockford Fosgate Subs- right? Are they HX2's or HE2's?
Please list the specs on your audio system - It looks really nice.
Are those amps to the right of the Sony Xplod amp or what?
really clean ride. good job
Old 08-25-02, 05:46 AM
1loudlex

Lightbulb

I have the kenwood DVD-910, Fosgate components, cerwing vega 6x9's, 2 rockford fosgate HE2's, sony 1200 watt am, and two pioneer GMX-352's one for the front and one for the rears, and SIRRUS Radio. Had XM, but got sirrus now. Digital 1 farad cap, Avital 3300 alarm, keyless entry and remote start, and and a whole lot more on that!!! I did all of the installs myself except for the alarm... WAY to many relays for one person to understand. About 15 or so... Thanx for the replies!!!

Adam " Lexist "
Old 08-25-02, 07:39 AM
2Lexos

Originally posted by 1loudlex
I did all of the installs myself except for the alarm... WAY to many relays for one person to understand. About 15 or so...
weak the force is in this one.......

relays are simple.......85, 86, 87, 87a, 30..........like riding a bike
Old 08-25-02, 07:09 PM
1loudlex

Talking

Ahhh come on now alex... MR. ex- Best buy employee..LOL I just dont care to learn all the wirirng and such to connect all the relays, bypasses and all the other crap that goes along with that.... I leave that to the pros, plus it was done at my job, so if anything happens to my car, they get to pay for it...

Adam " Lexist "
Old 09-12-02, 11:00 AM
1loudlex

Question Any Suggestions.. Besides a new car..

I was just wondering what else I should do to my car or should I just keep it how it is and save money for an IS300.. Let me know what you think.. Please

Adam " lexist "
Old 09-12-02, 05:41 PM
2Lexos

get some Hooter's girls to pose on the hood of the car and take pictures....

.....or burn it, collect insurance money, get IS300 and live happily ever after.

Quick Reply: !!1Loudlex's ES300!!