ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

Possibly the cleanest ES300 Platinum ever for sale soon!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-11, 07:10 PM
JTS06Z06
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Possibly the cleanest ES300 Platinum ever for sale soon!

I have recently gotten the itch to get myself something different so I thought I would make a post to see what you guys think would be a reasonable price for my ES300 and who knows maybe someone on here would be interested. This is not a for sale thread its more or less just to get some ideas about selling it.
I have not owned the car very long as some of you may know. I simply go through cars too quickly. After I get the car as perfect as I can then I go and sell it lol. This one was real easy since it was rediculously clean to begin with.

Anyway, the details.
Its a 2000 ES300 Platinum Series in the exclusive to Platinum burnished gold metallic exterior with tan interior. Fully optioned with the hard to find auto-leveling HID headlamps and heated seats. The car has about 112,000 far suburban miles. I bought it from the original owners who were a older couple in Naperville, IL. I purchased the car with 102,000 miles and since then I had the timing belt service completed at Lexus of Naperville (with receipts), replaced all four tires with brand new Michelin MXV4 Primacy's, had the windows professionally tinted, added a new Pioneer X920BT double DIN navigation, and maintain and detail the living crap out of the car basically all the time. Its been garaged obviously its entire life.
The car literally looks and drives like it is a 2009 with 20,000 miles. VERY smooth, very quiet, and just an all around amazing car. I average 24mpg in the far suburbs and it easily exceeds 30mpg hwy. All records are also recorded on Lexus.com since day 1 back in 2000. Every service completed ontime everytime at Lexus. 100% clean carfax, every body panel wears its original Lexus VIN label, the exclusive Platinum wheels have zero curb rash, and the interior looks like its never been sat in. Not much else to say about this car. Even in the short time I have owned this car I have become attached to it because it truely is an excellent car.

What are your thoughts and opinions? whats a reasonable price as is with nav? Please keep in mind this car needs absolutely nothing and I have spent a couple thousand getting it that way!

Also, if there is anyone on this forum that may be interested or knows someone that is shoot me an email at JTS90SC@Comcast.net I will not let this car go for dirt cheap so dont come on here saying you'll give me 4K for it or anything goofy like that. It will sit in the garage until a fair and reasonable offer comes along. Yes I know its just an ES300 and not like a new ZR1 vette, but still its a nice car.

Thanks guys. Here is a couple relatively recent pictures of the car.

Old 01-02-11, 07:30 PM
marcoes300
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very nice es ! very clean , sell for around 7k .. ? but you can remove the nav system and sell it separate ... you will get more $
Old 01-02-11, 07:34 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,117 Likes on 1,292 Posts

Sorry, but this appears to be more of a FS thread and not an advice thread Please use the classifieds for that and post after you research your asking price.