ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

I need advice !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-06, 10:53 AM
TruPlaya26
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Exclamation I need advice !!!!

ok theres a lot of different things i wanna do to my 94 es300 but its so hard to find parts. first off, does any1 know where i can get performance headers or performance exhaust systems, preferably straight piping. and also where i can have my single exhaust changed to a dual exhaust system. and the last thing, where can i get angel eyes or demon eyes for this car? some people call em halo lights. if any of this has to be custom work plzzzzz tell me where i can get that done in Miami, FL. any help would be appreciated, im going crazy trying to find this stuff !!
Old 07-25-06, 10:26 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All those that you have listed are custom.
Old 07-26-06, 06:04 AM
TruPlaya26
Lexus Champion

i kinda thought so, but do you know any good places around the Miami area that would make those kinds of parts?
Old 07-27-06, 12:35 PM
TruPlaya26
Lexus Champion

someone please help meee !!????!!!???!!!
Old 07-27-06, 02:57 PM
Mr.Pink86
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default performance items

look around for threads on how to take your headlights apart for the angel eyes, Ebay has universal angel eye kits, i've never seen a set of headers, and the dual exhaust would have to be custom made but the gas tank might get in the way depending on what kind of mufflers you use
Old 07-27-06, 03:02 PM
Trexus

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

PM Pheonix. He knows a great deal about our ES's...
Old 07-27-06, 03:29 PM
tuan92129
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmm, you might want to go with a hid kit over the angel eyes, but i found one website that makes them from 'ghost eyes' I think it is http://www.ghost-eyes.com/es300.htm
Old 07-28-06, 05:31 AM
TruPlaya26
Lexus Champion

well actually i want to get HID's and then put the halo's in front of them. i would jus never have them on at the same time, that would be pointless.
Old 07-28-06, 06:39 AM
Lexmex
Super Moderator

Received 160 Likes on 137 Posts

Pheonix is an absolute genius on ES and even my RX engine, highly recommend you talk to him.

I was noticing your are from Miami. Cool, that makes, two of us.

I know for some of the modern 1MZFE ES300s, there are headers, but I am not sure about the older versions.

Being in Florida and no emissions, you can actually get away with a lot with regard to custom exhausts.

I don´t have precats on my RX300 (also a Florida registered vehicle though I live down here in Mexico) and no CELs, just a high flow catalytic converter and some custom piping.

I do not know of headers offhand for your engine group, but I know at least 3 companies that makes them for my 1MZFE engine.
Old 07-31-06, 07:04 AM
TruPlaya26
Lexus Champion

well i found a place called Miami Mufflers that can make custom headers and a custom exhaust for me but i jus gotta go and find out how much they will cost, i kno its gonna be a lot but im willing to save up for it, lol.
Old 07-31-06, 11:13 AM
Lexmex
Super Moderator

Received 160 Likes on 137 Posts

Originally Posted by TruPlaya26
well i found a place called Miami Mufflers that can make custom headers and a custom exhaust for me but i jus gotta go and find out how much they will cost, i kno its gonna be a lot but im willing to save up for it, lol.
Let me know what you find out just out of curiousity on the custom exhaust as I want to compare prices to what my design cost in Mexico.
Old 08-01-06, 10:36 AM
TruPlaya26
Lexus Champion

no problem, im gonna be going this weekend so they can check out the car and give me an estimate, but its not gonna be the same price you would get, you have a different car and you might want different parts or specs than what im getting. but i'll let you kno what kind of price they give me so you can kinda go off that.
Old 08-01-06, 12:53 PM
Pheonix
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by Trexus
PM Pheonix. He knows a great deal about our ES's...
Originally Posted by Lexmex
Pheonix is an absolute genius on ES and even my RX engine, highly recommend you talk to him.
awwwwah
Thanks guys. I was OOT for a week, or I woulda answered pretty much everything early on.
Custom exhaust work is spencive Buy a MIG, or a cheap TIG & DIY LoL! No seirously tho hahahahahahahaha - hah.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

Lexmex really good 2 know abot the precats.

TruPlaya26 HID's & AA's are cool. Leave the AA's on all the time. Rememeber that evne with HID's you can see the AA's around the high beams, which never get used. Just please remember to shim out your projector lenses to give a descent cutoff. Otherwise it's glare city. Feel free to clear the corners (Please remember to change the bulbs to silver tinted tho so you don't have a blob in there!).
Old 08-01-06, 01:28 PM
TruPlaya26
Lexus Champion

the only thing is if i have the angel eyes on at all times im gonna get a ticket sooner or later, lol, cuz im gettin blue ones, not white. i want them to match my underglows which will also be blue.
Old 08-03-06, 05:48 AM
TruPlaya26
Lexus Champion

DAMN i jus replaced my clarion phaze 4-way front door speakers with my infinity kappa 63.7i 3-way speakers and the quality is unmatched !!. the infinity's are so much clearer and although front door speakers dont have much in the bass category, these speakers impressed me. i put my stock radio at 75% power (my alpine stereo is being put in this weekend) and bass level at 75% then faded the sound more to my rear mb quart component system also about 75%, and wow !! people on the street, and even my friends were askin wut type of subs i have, lol. some ppl told me it sounded like i had 2 10"s in the trunk. when i told them wut i had the said i was lying . and this is great cuz it sounds like that without my aftermarket stereo or my amp installed. once i put in the alpine stereo and my infinity amp, ill have about 160 watts pumpin to each speaker, then its really gonna be loud !! hehe sorry guys i just felt like sharing that story for ppl who say getting speakers for the inside of the car is a waste of money. ill have my 2 12" subs in the bak within 3 or 4 months, cuz im startin to work on my engine performance a lil more. ill update as soon as i do anything else, any1 feel free to give me any input, thx.

Quick Reply: I need advice !!!!