ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

92-96 Daizen Rear Sway Bushings

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-06, 03:04 PM
MG1
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92-96 Daizen Rear Sway Bushings

I have heard many great things from people on here who have just installed these bushings on the stock rear swaybar, and claimed to notice a great improvement in performance.
Daizen Bushings
My 94 Es300 has the annoying clunking sound in the back over bumps occasionally and i was told that the rear swaybar bushings are shot causing the sway bar to rattle over bumps. I want to fix this and am wondering if anyone has had experience with this Daizen bushings on a similiar es300?
Thanks
Old 03-06-06, 07:20 PM
mcelligott
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I am buying a set of these right now, thanks for the link! I will let you know how they are in about 6-8 business days
Old 03-07-06, 12:07 PM
MG1
Driver School Candidate

Great, Let me know how you like them
Thanks
Old 03-07-06, 12:31 PM
khhoang
Driver

wow, these weren't available for the ES couple years ago when i was looking to replace my sway bar bushings. these Daizen bushings are a very popular mod/upgrade in the GS model members here.. hopefully should be the same for the ES. price are even cheaper than oem for all four bushings!

do let us know how they perform.
Old 03-11-06, 07:01 PM
MG1
Driver School Candidate

Question

Anybody Else try these?
Old 03-21-06, 04:48 PM
MG1
Driver School Candidate

Hey mcelligott any luck with these?
Old 03-21-06, 04:56 PM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MG1
Hey mcelligott any luck with these?
I ordered a set from TM Engineering (,net) on the 9th of March. E-mailed them twice and also called long distance to try to find out the status of the order.......still no info......NOTHING! Don't know if they've been shipped or not and it's been nearly two weeks. I'm not impressed.
Old 03-21-06, 07:10 PM
mcelligott
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yep i havent gotten mine either....wtf?
Old 03-21-06, 09:15 PM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

Originally Posted by mcelligott
Yep i havent gotten mine either....wtf?
I'm going to call the guy again tomorrow. I e-mailed them first on the 13th of March - when you order something from them they tell you to send an e-mail to ask what the order status is. That I thought was pretty weird. Usually on-line stores will automatically e-mail the buyer to inform the him what the status is. So I sent the e-mail and got no reply. I Waited another 3 days and then called them. The guy I spoke to said he didn't get my e-mail. I asked him so what's the status of my order? He said he'd have to find out and he would e-mail me back the next day (last Friday). So I was about to give him my e-mail address when he suddenly found the e-mail I'd sent on the 13th. He said he'd be sure to contact me the following day - the 17th. I Got no response. So I e-mailed him again on the 18th. It's now three days later and I still haven't got anything back from him yet. Is this some kind of scam outfit or what??! It will be two weeks on Thursday since I placed the order and I can't find out anything about it at all.
If I don't get any satisfaction when I call tomorrow, I'm going to cancel the order and tell him that by sitting on his he's probably throwing a lot of business away. No doubt, if I and other Lexus owners from this forum was happy with the product AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE he'd be getting a number of other orders. But this kind of BS is unacceptable, IMHO.
Old 03-21-06, 10:32 PM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

I decided to go over TM Engineering's head and sent a request for assistance to DAIZEN SPORT TUNING. T.M.E. is one of Daizen's authorized dealers and so they should be informed of the situation.
mcelligott: why don't you contact Daizen too and let them know you are still waiting for your order as well.
Their e-mail is info@daizensporttuning.com
Maybe somebody there can get T.M.E. moving !
Old 03-21-06, 11:32 PM
FwC
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

goodluck with tm, i called just yesterday and they said that they wont be getting any of the bushings for about 6weeks. because i too planned on changing swaybar bushings and front and rear control arm bushing, because everything else is coming in this week. i planned to do it all at the same time of my ksport coilover install, but, i guess ill do everything else, then the bushings. o well. yeah, let us know what daizen has to say. because i would like to get ahold of those bushings asap.
Charley
Old 03-22-06, 12:42 PM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

Well, I guess Daizen called TM Engineering today and got them to respond to my order status inquiries.....finally.
Not good news - the bushings kit is not available at the present time, and no ETA on when it might be available. They asked if I wanted to cancel my order....Duh!
Wish I had been informed of this two weeks ago ...Ouch!!

Last edited by Lexucan; 03-22-06 at 12:48 PM.
Old 03-22-06, 01:27 PM
3rdelement
Lexus Champion

that sucks. i gotta change mine.
did you let them know you have several people ready to order them?
Old 03-22-06, 02:06 PM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

Originally Posted by 3rdelement
that sucks. i gotta change mine.
did you let them know you have several people ready to order them?
No, I just thanked them for wasting two weeks of my time and cancelled my order.

Daizen has several other dealers so maybe one of them has some in stock.
Could try going to www.daizensporttuning.com - there are links there to their other authorized dealer websites.
Old 03-25-06, 07:38 AM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

Yesterday, I went to sewell.com which is another Daizen authorized dealer and asked about price and availability of the bushing kit for the ES.
They didn't recognize the part number.
So I went to the Daizen website to verify the part no. and guess what....they don't list a sway bar bushing kit for the ES anywhere in their products list.

http://www.daizensporttuning.com/products/swaybar_bushings.html

I would say that Daizen is a lost cause.

Quick Reply: 92-96 Daizen Rear Sway Bushings