ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

Gato's Es300** saying goodbye*****

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-06, 11:52 AM
GATO
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Gato's Es300** saying goodbye*****

SOLD

well it's official ............as hard as it is for me to say..............she is gone.

found a good home for her yesterday.

it was a pretty quick sale if you ask me..............dude saw it...........and said " o.k. lets do it.

This is extremley hard for me......lot's of hard work and money was out into it.

I do have other plans in mind, and sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do

I do have a brand new injen intake and brand new Apexi exauhst never installed.
please check es classifieds on monday if intrested.

last but not least....a before and after
Old 02-11-06, 11:58 AM
redzeppelin
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Say it ain't so GATO. A sad day for us all, yours was my favorite es on CL. What are your next plans are you staying with the big L?
Old 02-11-06, 01:13 PM
3rdelement
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

gato, good luck! and hopefully whatever vehicle you end up with next will be just as modded and classy.

btw if you dont mind me asking, what did she go for $?
Old 02-11-06, 03:55 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

GATO (COTM winner), it is indeed a sad day in the ES world but I'm almost positive you're not leaving the Lexus scene for good It's cool to hear that your car has found a new home, and that hopefully she'll be taken care of with just as much care as you have. The pics of your ES have inspired all of us with the wonders of modifying the ES in a tasteful manner, and continue to do so. Hope that you stick around here and continue to pitch in some helpful advice, tips, etc. You're a terrific asset here on CL
Old 02-11-06, 04:50 PM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry to hear that bro. You defintely was holding it down for the ES's. Good luck on your next ride bro.
Old 02-11-06, 04:56 PM
Pheonix
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Cool

By! Have fun!
Old 02-11-06, 06:48 PM
GATO
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by lexusk8
GATO (COTM winner), it is indeed a sad day in the ES world but I'm almost positive you're not leaving the Lexus scene for good It's cool to hear that your car has found a new home, and that hopefully she'll be taken care of with just as much care as you have. The pics of your ES have inspired all of us with the wonders of modifying the ES in a tasteful manner, and continue to do so. Hope that you stick around here and continue to pitch in some helpful advice, tips, etc. You're a terrific asset here on CL

Thank you everyone for the kind words.......really.

Doug, not leaving the Lexus seen, I will stick around.
it's funny, after all these years I never had any performance mods, but yet this past monday I purchased a injen intake and a apexi exauhst oh well

It was a great expirience hanging out in the ES section........it was definitley ya'll that gave me inspiration.

3rdelement, I got some crazy tricks up my sleeve for my next Lexus. I don't have the car yet......but I do secretly have mods for it already there in my closet
ohhhh, and by the way, I don't mind......I got the 10 g's for it.

redzeppelin
, yeah, imagine how i feel........it's a horrible feeling.

well, I'm on my way tonight to deliver it....................................................................see ya
Old 02-11-06, 07:44 PM
W. David
Pole Position

Sorry to hear Gato, I loved your car man....though I'm quite sure you've got some nice idea's for your next ride, so have fun with whatever you chose......and don't be a stranger to the old ES forum here....your input and advice will long be appreciated!
Old 02-11-06, 10:54 PM
Lexbox
Lexus Champion

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

I always liked those rims. hehe I hope your getting another Lexus. Maybe you can come help me hold it down in the GS forums.
Old 02-11-06, 10:55 PM
LexFather

One of the best ESs I ever saw, great work, you repped as best as you could, time to conquer new ground!
Old 02-12-06, 03:14 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
One of the best ESs I ever saw, great work, you repped as best as you could, time to conquer new ground!

Second that motion. Really clean and simple car (effective though) Good luck on the future vehicle and also, I'm glad you got a fair price for the car!
Old 02-12-06, 03:56 AM
juan01
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Must have been hard to see it go... Mine is still sitting in the driveway, just all stock. But I would guess it's almost the same feeling. Good luck with whatever car you get next!
Old 02-12-06, 10:26 AM
Lexusfreak
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Cool

How much $$$ do you figure you sunk into your ES over the years GATO? I'm suprised you parted with her.
Old 02-12-06, 10:48 AM
TheRupp
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

GATO, it's been a pleasure having you around. Definitely a member that was always helpful, plus gave us some eye candy to look at every so often

Good luck to you in the future, and make sure you post in here what your new ride is... most of us ES drivers don't check the GS forum, or the LS forum for example.
Old 02-12-06, 10:57 AM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Received 55 Likes on 43 Posts

WOW...incredibly sick ES you had. Lookin forward to your next project.

Quick Reply: Gato's Es300** saying goodbye*****