FS: 97-01 OEM Xenon, coilovers, SC430 wheels, etc...

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-05, 11:18 PM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 97-01 OEM Xenon, coilovers, SC430 wheels, etc...

I just put my deposit down on a new MINI Cooper S and am reverting my car back to stock to trade in. All parts are for 97-01 ES300s (although the SC430 wheels are universal Lexus fitment, I believe).

1. OEM Xenon headlights. Absolutely perfect condition! Never installed on my car! Includes Silverstar highs, but sorry, no ballasts or bulbs (housings & auto-leveling motors only). I'll post pics if you are really interested. Asking $450 shipped. Go to your local Lexus parts dept. and ask them how much they'd charge you for a new set... you'll crap your pants.

2. OEM passenger side headlight (non-HID). Good condition, no broken tabs. Asking $75 shipped.

3. K-sport coilovers. I bought these about a month ago and have just installed the rears... makes driving on windy roads SOOOOOO much fun! The adjustability and sportiness/handling of coilovers is awesome! Didn't have time to install fronts. Really good condition, they have less than 3k miles on them. Asking $550 shipped.

4. CD-changer cartridge with sleeve. Great condition. Asking $25 shipped.

5. OEM SC430 wheels. Almost brand new condition! Not even used for a full tank of gas! NO curb rash or other imperfections. Includes 4 wheels, 4 nearly perfect center caps, and 20 bolts. If you want, I'll even throw in 3 extra center caps (one in great condition, 2 lightly scuffed). Asking $400 shipped. Go talk to your parts dept. about the retail on these, too, and you'll not only crap your pants but will be throwing it at them in disgust.

6. FREE... well, kind of. I swapped out all the incandescent bulbs in the climate control as well as the two behind the big LCD in the radio with blue LEDs. Not only does this mod look amazing, but it greatly reduces the chance of LCD failure due to the decrease in heat buildup from the inefficient incandescents. I'd be willing to trade it with someone with a stock radio/climate control in good working order. You just gotta ship yours to me, I'll swap them out, and you just pay actual shipping back to you + $10 for my time going to the UPS store.

7. I'd entertain the idea of swapping out my OEM radio/6-cd changer with a stock, non-changer radio (in good working order, of course). I don't know what to ask for this in terms of price, but let's start at $500. Any offers?

PM me or email me (cgolleho@gmail.com) with any questions or serious offers.

Parting out my baby is heart-wrenching, we've been thru some good times together, and I'll be very sad to see her go, but all that sorrow is replaced with pure excitement when I think about taking delivery of my new MINI! The wait is gonna KILL me!
Old 10-03-05, 12:51 AM
efini_kid
Rookie

if i could get some pics of teh sc wheels im sure we could work something out.

pics to: efini_kid@yahoo.com

thanks
Old 10-03-05, 09:37 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

omaha, check your PM regarding the Xenon headlamps.
Old 10-04-05, 03:20 AM
juan01
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

great deals, especially on those coilovers! someone jump on this!
Old 10-04-05, 08:18 AM
efini_kid
Rookie

were trying to jump on this but he aint no where tobe found
Old 10-04-05, 09:21 AM
GATO
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

let me see some pics of those headlights, I might be intrested.

great deal on those coilovers can't believe no one is steppin up
Old 10-04-05, 10:15 AM
efini_kid
Rookie

private message sent
Old 10-04-05, 11:11 PM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

Sorry for the delay in response!!! Anyways, I'll go downstairs right now and take pics! Gimme about a 1/2 hour or so to have them uploaded.
Old 10-05-05, 12:29 AM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

Sorry for the ameteur photography, but here goes...

(click on the thumbnails to view larger pics)

Old 10-05-05, 12:36 AM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRICE FOR THE WHEELS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE TIRES (I'm going to return them to Sam's Club later this week )

Old 10-05-05, 12:40 AM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

Default Coilovers

The pics are of the coilovers for the front, the rears are still on my car and look about the same except the fronts have the pillow-ball mount due the front suspension being a Macpherson (sp?) setup, whereas the rears have a solid mount. As you will see in the pics, there is a lot of adjustability options waiting for you on these babies!

Old 10-05-05, 12:58 AM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

FINE PRINT (PLEASE READ):

CONDITION:
Now I just wanted to mention that all of the items that I have for sale here are used, so to protect myself from nitpickers let me say this - I'm not guaranteeing perfection, but I will say that there are no glaring cosmetic defects on the HIDs or wheels. The center caps for the wheels may have a few barely noticeable scratches/scuffs, some better than others, but hey - you are getting SEVEN of them! The wheels may be a little dirty on the inside and where the tires go, but I'll try and clean them up a little before I ship them. The coilovers are in perfect working condition and still look pretty good, but they have been installed before and it shows.

FITMENT:
Also, as another disclaimer to protect myself, please check with your local Lexus parts department (and/or more knowledgeable members on this forum) as to whether the items for sale will work with your car - I'm not responsible if you didn't do your homework beforehand to make sure that you will be able to use these items on your car.

PAYMENT:
I'll take just about anything. Western Union, Wells Fargo transfer (they make it super easy to transfer $ from one WF customer to another), personal check (gotta wait for it to clear, though), PayPal (you pay the fees), money order, etc. Just let me know BEFORE you send payment.

SHIPPING:
Since I am paying for shipping, I reserve the right to ship via the most economical shipping available (i.e. UPS ground). If you just can't wait the extra day or two and want faster shipping like next day air, you gotta pay the difference. I'm going to have a place called Auctionetics (owned by my best friend) do the packing and shipping for me because I can't think of anyone/place that would do a better job to ensure that your stuff gets to you undamaged (big, sturdy boxes with LOTS of packing peanuts). We can work something out if you want shipping insurance.

Phew! Sorry for being sooo long-winded!

Last edited by omaha_lex; 10-05-05 at 01:23 AM.
Old 10-05-05, 07:07 PM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

Any further interest?
Old 10-06-05, 10:07 AM
efini_kid
Rookie

private message sent
Old 10-06-05, 11:21 AM
GATO
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

great pics

i will let you know.......waiting on bonus

Quick Reply: FS: 97-01 OEM Xenon, coilovers, SC430 wheels, etc...