FS: 97-01 OEM Xenon, coilovers, SC430 wheels, etc...

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-05, 06:37 PM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Come on people!!! HOW ABOUT A LITTLE $ALE? If you call dibs and I receive payment by 10am Friday, I'll cut you a deal:

HIDs - $425 - (many of you are making this swap seem harder than it really is - just get new D2R bulbs for your kit!)
COILOVERS - $525 - You can't get a sweeter deal than this! I think they're in the neighborhood of $1200 new...
SC430 WHEELS - $400 - I probably won't go lower on these because SC wheels in this good of condition go for as much or more on eBay. Oh, and I'll have to sell some blood to pay the shipping charges (jk! )
DRIVER's HEADLIGHT - $60
CD CARTRIDGE - $20
Old 12-02-05, 01:03 AM
FrankWhite
Lead Lap

Can you be honest. How crappy was the ride with the coilover's? They sound so inticing..but...I feel like I've heard alot of bad things.
Old 12-03-05, 07:56 PM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

Originally Posted by FrankWhite
Can you be honest. How crappy was the ride with the coilover's? They sound so inticing..but...I feel like I've heard alot of bad things.
They felt pretty different than the stock suspension, although I didn't have them adjusted right (were a little too bouncy - I had the dampening set too soft). I must say that the dramatic difference in handling (FUN factor) outweighted ANY discomfort from the slightly lower ride quality. I went from a mundane luxury vehicle to a car that could easily handle 40mph curves at 80+, without making me nervous (and mind you I only had the rears on, I can only imagine the increased performance had I installed the fronts!). If I was keeping my car, the coilovers would have stayed on and I'd have installed the fronts as well. If you want another opinion, ask GATO (and he seems to have his adjusted properly - he says he doesn't notice that much of a difference in ride quality over stock).
Old 12-06-05, 07:02 AM
GATO
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Frank

well, there is a difference of course....but it's a godd diffrenece...it's FUN....

like omaha said.....taking corners and just handling period is insane....awesome

you ought to jump on those it's a great deal!
Old 12-12-05, 09:19 AM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

bumpity bump bump
Old 12-13-05, 05:53 PM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

OKAY, THIS STUFF IS GETTING SOLD RIGHT NOW.

$400 HIDS
$500 COILOVERS
$375 WHEELS
Old 12-15-05, 08:45 PM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

OH COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!!! There was sooo much interest when I first posted this stuff for sale (and for a lot more $), but now not a single soul has any interest??? What's the deal??? Don't forget your true love [your Lex] when shopping for holiday gifts!!! I can wait until after the holidays, but I AM REVERTING BACK TO THE ORIGINAL PRICES if these aren't sold SOON. End rant. LoL.
Old 12-16-05, 06:44 AM
GATO
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by omaha_lex
OH COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!!! There was sooo much interest when I first posted this stuff for sale (and for a lot more $), but now not a single soul has any interest??? What's the deal??? Don't forget your true love [your Lex] when shopping for holiday gifts!!! I can wait until after the holidays, but I AM REVERTING BACK TO THE ORIGINAL PRICES if these aren't sold SOON. End rant. LoL.

Xmas shopping got us broke

keep droping those prices....we'll buy soooon
Old 12-18-05, 06:56 PM
TRoyals14
Rookie

Cool

Pm sent about coilovers
Old 12-19-05, 07:53 PM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

Originally Posted by TRoyals14
Pm sent about coilovers
replied
Old 12-28-05, 07:33 AM
truongsta8
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey can i see a pic of the passenger headlamps? i need something thats close to a new lamp because i have a new one installed on the driver's side but my passenger side is off a lil compared to the new driver side lamp
Old 12-28-05, 10:44 AM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

Originally Posted by truongsta8
hey can i see a pic of the passenger headlamps? i need something thats close to a new lamp because i have a new one installed on the driver's side but my passenger side is off a lil compared to the new driver side lamp
Hey I'm in the Lake of the Ozarks until Sunday so I'll post pics for you when I get back. The headlight that I have is not new but I have buffed out the front plastic - its now really clear and looks fairly new. If you wanna buy it and find out that it isn't a close enough match you can send it back to me and I'll refund your $.
Old 01-12-06, 07:38 AM
abobiznow
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pm sent about wheels
Old 01-30-06, 11:29 PM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

Hey, I took the advice from another CL member and gave two of the big items their own threads, so check them out. So therefore this thread is limited to the sale of the SC430 wheels and the non-HID headlight.

Everything is still for sale, except for the CD cartrige which was included in the sale of the car. I've increased the prices back to what they were to start with due to the fact that even at those prices the deals are still very good and also I'm no longer as motivated to sell the stuff as I was before - the HIDs make pretty good desk art (look like mean eyes staring at me saying "get the **** to work! ). Hey, you snooze you loose, right? I'm still open to reasonable offers, but attempts to lowball me will be ignored. Thanks!
Old 02-13-06, 03:37 PM
Bigtim4444
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by omaha_lex
Sorry for the ameteur photography, but here goes...

(click on the thumbnails to view larger pics)

Hey i was wondering if you still had the HID's and how much would shipping be? Also just to be clear, 2001 HID headlights will work on a 1997 without HID's right?

Last edited by Bigtim4444; 02-13-06 at 04:39 PM. Reason: typo

Quick Reply: FS: 97-01 OEM Xenon, coilovers, SC430 wheels, etc...